Hi :)

sheridan

Just thought I'd say hello from uk, by the way is scrolling through the bloggs best way to get advice and gain knowledge on what I'm looking for? Thanks 

Hello and welcome! I suggest reading thoroughly through the rules of this board. Whatever your looking for I'm sure you will find with the vast information that is here! Enjoy your journey here!

Welcome, you will find many friends here just be very careful about posting names, locations and shipping information especially with what is going on in the Mexican section.  I suggest you read all threads there to get an idea about what is going on right now.  Times are rapidly changing with new information posted daily. 

Just thought I'd say hello from uk, by the way is scrolling through the bloggs best way to get advice and gain knowledge on what I'm looking for? Thanks 
Welcome to DBG! And yes, you are exactly right -- that's the way to do it! Think of DBG as a big research library -- all the info is here, you need only to read it.

Happypappy & Flower have given you very good advice! /default_smile.png Read the rules, then read the pages in areas most pertaining to your interests, then -- read everything else! (You may be surprised to discover how entertaining some areas are). It won't take you long to decipher abbreviations & acronyms. We do try to keep it as subtle as possible /default_ph34r.png but once you demonstrate a willingness to do your own research, you'll find any number of folks more than willing to help you, and you'll know why we consider DBG a very special place.

Sheridan, looks like some of the other members covered the basics with you already.  Welcome aboard.

Welcome to DBG my European brother!

You will love it here trust me mate!  /default_smile.png

MH

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back