How is TRRC A-PHP

@Tylenol If you have not tried the Nm2ai it is actually pretty good also if you like stims.. It will not be around for long as it says last batch... I also go back and forth from a-php to apihp from trrc.Also the new big rocks look very interesting as well.
@Mikeyyhow does apihp differ from aphp im tempted to order some now since tax return came in! I really like a - PHP but. Curious about the similarity of apihp

I've had cc a-php and it is alway good except the white batch is much weaker imo...almost taste like nep. 
 YES! SO TRUE! Oh - and they charge more for it! A while back there was a scheduling rumor and CC emailed that NEP was their choice for a replacement. There must be killer batches of NEP, 'cause I only tried it when BigUPS4rl was in full swing... His was SO cheap and not bad imho... After paying $10 a gram, seeing the listing at CC for 70EUR... I'm curious, but not THAT curious!

Back to the OP: Please give an update when received regarding time in transit. I also ordered, coming to US via SP, so I'm hoping that puts the pack in the 4-5 day timeframe of CC. Anything is better than PostNL - that joke "the NL stands for Never Lands" isn't funny, 'cause it's true...

I'm excited to report on the quality as soon as it arrives. Someone remarked TRRCs PHP was the worst of the batches in EU. My mind being how it is has already tempered expectations - but I'm still optimistic! SHOOT, someone said the crystal version was 98% pure - and I ordered it assuming it was the saccharin substitute of PHP! WINNING!!! lol

In all my time with CC, I've gone through a few domestic and EU backup sources that were on par with CC, but Eurovalz is the only place that was MUCH better... I had high hopes for them to be KINGS of PVs, but regardless of how good their chemist is, you need a mind geared for customer service and a plan to handle spikes in demand - which its clear they lack, which is a major bummer! It reminded me of my first PHP order after PVP was scheduled (6 years ago at the end of the month... *sigh*). Good times, good times... DNMs suck for PVs - a billion teasing scammers offering PVP...

TRRC's approach on A-PHP is the usual disappointment, like with so many times ordering with him.

On another forum lied about that ChemCloud snd RareChems would have bought their A-PHP from him, which seems even more ridiculous, when you know these three batches that they not differ slightly from each other but are completely different things...

• At least he charges an almost okay price for it, that's just fair!

• The substance is orange colored and feels more aggressive than other batched to me. Not stronger, but aggressive.

• It's rather unpleasant to smoke, unfortunately.

dbg trrc sample a-php - web.png

(a sample of A-PHP received from The Real RC)

Last edited:
@tellme The APiHP was good, What ROA did you find best with trrc A-PVP? I had a batch that was more whiteish it was not as good as the tan.. I just ordered the A-PVP recently did not get it yet this was before they just said 98% with the APiHP... timing is everything

@Mikeyy  I also rated their brownish APiHP over the second batch, which was surprisingly white. Even though the white ohne didn't smell unpleasant, something was missing in its action profile, unfortunately. The current batch is crystals, which I have not tried yet.

I assume you are referring ton either 3f-A-PVP or 4br-PVP, since A-PVP was scheduled almost everywhere. I had received a sample of 3f-A-PVP from chemcloud and I liked it intranasal  already.

To be honest, I try to not smoke any substances, only from time to time if quality is good.

I do not even own a vaporizer for vaping powders, so I am sorry, I couldn't share any experiences regarding the ideal ROA here. Vaping might be an interesting option though with most A-PVP derivatives, even with A-PCYP.

Maybe, I'll try a glass pipe soon, then we could share our experiences better.

Kind regards!

I will receive the new white crystal  batch a-pihp tomorrow, TRRC. I have no info about it more than it said to be 98%pure and something extra. Hope its good. Their a-php was good ..at least it was in november.  Their 3f-a-pvp was ok when powder....current crystal 3f-a-pvp sucks.

I will receive the new white crystal  batch a-pihp tomorrow, TRRC. I have no info about it more than it said to be 98%pure and something extra. Hope its good. Their a-php was good ..at least it was in november.  Their 3f-a-pvp was ok when powder....current crystal 3f-a-pvp sucks.
How did the crystal a-pihp batch turn out?  Can you post pictures and give some details?

My order was delayed and won't be here (with no issues) in about 5 days.  Luckily I got another 3g of tan-batch a-PHP from CC so that has been holding me over.

How do you get intro code for Trrc?

Unfortunately I'm not too impressed with the new a-php and a-pihp batches.  It could very well be a tolerance issue.

I had roughly 100mg out of 3g left from CoolChems tan batch when the TRRC's arrived.

TRRC's approach on A-PHP is the usual disappointment, like with so many times ordering with him.

• At least he charges an almost okay price for it, that's just fair
  • It's rather unpleasant to smoke, unfortunately.
Agreed on the taste/smoke itself! It is FAR from mellow. I was seriously concerned it was a 5-meo-mipt, like I grabbed the wrong bag every time. I didn't notice any major aggressive nature of the substance tho. However, it did work...

I DID however prefer the "large crystal" version. I can quell fears and relay it is MOST DEFINITELY a-PHP, not some new derivative... Or if I may slightly revise - I cannot comment on chemical structure, but it has the unmistakable PHP taste, the effects are pronounced and if its an analog, it's the closest ANY analog has come to the original - from 4F-PVP, PV8, PV9, 3F-PVP, TH-PVP, a-PVT, a-PPP, a-PiHP, MPHP, 4-MEAP, etc... NONE were EVER even remotely close to a-PVP, shoot - a-PHP isn't like a-PVP and a-PVP is nothing like MDPV! IMHO, a-PVP ruled alone. Even if you DO see PVP listed anywhere, it looks like Alpha-PVP's retarded Mexican cousin - it's an almost DIAMOND clear crystal, whatever has been added to the formula that makes it look like Fudge Ripple ice cream is not helping anyone preserve the legacy. MDPV was horribly moreish, with so much fewer effects to my liking. a-PHP is current king.

And for me, the WINNER was: RARECHEMS. I'm not sure I buy their 97% purity claim, but its more pure than TRRC. I'd note the flour-ish consistency rather than TRRC's sandy consistency.

And yea - just checked to be sure... Eurovalz is on Empire and appears active now (back after the Apollon exit scam). If you ask me, he has a superior product, but delays in communication, 2 orders canceled due to not being available to accept the order for 3 days, only receiving ONE order on time, one delayed a month and 5 that sat and died... are all indication of a preparedness issue at best... 10G a-PHP @ 250.50 US right now. If he ever DOES get the PVP made, I'll run back into his arms. *He's listed under Eurovalzz in Empire, FYI.

The current A*-PiHP is excellent. Best yet I think.

Reg A-PHP reliable as always..,it def fits with the doseage chart on tr1psit, as 25 is def over the top even at over a month with a skip- day per week 

The 3f-APVP Crystal is useless...so much so i had 2gs in a jar, collected the crystals from my floor(lost like 10%)--then the next day had the jar on my bed and surprised by visitors unexpected, almost caught my bed on fire..so i tossed the sheets and then realized..shit.....now I lost the rest!!! In between 3 attempt at 15,/25, 40mg or so did literally nothing. Not very soluble in a H2O(in a not well made?kinda way. 

Oh and the APHP crystal rocks didn't seem much different but for consistency, Where 12mg powder is all it takes for me..15 did the ,,trick, very slight decrease in potency.

Keep in mind other factors of all kinds may have played roles, but yea the aphp powder is ur best bet. Dont go too CC cause they charge like double for what cant be 2x as potent, as it ttrcs aligns with APHP's designated doseage range. 

Xtal APiHP is also awesome. Cheaper at 5g+

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back