How Long Can Blistered Meds Stay Good Even After Exp Date?

oh sweet i forgot i even made this thread, i get the answers i need now /default_smile.png
Do you care to share your experience? And if you don't mind, what medication/Benzo it was that you had out of date? (Im assuming you had some kind of Benzo out of date)

It's cool if your not comfortable sharing what it was exactly but im really interested to know if they still worked or not..

Reason I ask is because I just received a package today, I thought I was ripped off, I was sure of it!! Stupid me found a Pakistan website which I mostly avoid however this one had 5mg DAZ V@lium blistered for 50c per blister plus free shipping on the product (I think he made a mistake because I look now and it says "Shipping calculated on checkout" ) 

However I placed my order which was for 48 blisters, so 480 Valium, it cost me $24USD, living in Australia I thought yeah i'll gamble $30, site looked legit.

I paid on the 29/1/2015 using WU online which was picked up not long after.

Few days later I didn't hear nothing back in terms of postage date or tracking number, so I messaged but got no reply, found on another forum that this website had posted as a scam.

I thought for sure I was scammed, ohh well $30.. learnt my lesson, never order without research on your source, however if anything more than $30 I would done my research and never gamble away any more than $30 blindly..

I messaged again a few days later asking about postage and tracking, knew I lost my money but was just going to give them hell so to speak, just send a polite message every few days and hope I got a refund.

Got an email 13 hours ago from now, stating a tracking number, parcel arrived today, I figured it was the Etizolam I ordered from Japan about a week ago as I heard their shipping method to Australia is fast and can arrive in as little as 5 days. This parcel I got was Speed post just like the japan website, only I seen "Hong Kong" on it :s

Opened it and for a minute I was shocked as I seen the back of a DAZ 5mg Blister in another language, it took me a second to realize that I had actually ordered this lol as I was certain I was scammed despite a TN and only receiving the email 13 hours ago with my TN who would expect it to arrive now?

Stocked that I actually got 480x 5mg V@lium pills all blistered & posted for $24USD! Not only that, they threw in a blister pack of Pink 1mg X@nax from Pfizer.. Perhaps fake? Blister is only half English, The Chinese writing gives me confidence that these might be legit. Pakistan & weak yes but not bunk/duds (Im hoping)

However the expiry date has been cut off ALL the DAZ V@lium.. The X@anx shows either 2015 expiry or 2016, its very hard to read as its dented into the blister in a way and the rough surface makes it hard to read, I cant see a month of expiry,  all I see is 2015 or 2016..

I've already taken my 5mg Australian V@lium this morning so I will be waiting and try one of these new V@lium I got under my tongue later, I just don't know how I personally am going to be able to tell if they are effective/legit or what myself, I crave for a 3rd V@lium every night so keeping away withdraws is not going to answer my question. The only way I think I could tell is by taking them over a few days without my Australian V@lium and see how I got with the anxiety part of things in public and social situations because I don't feel relaxed or much at all, even from legit V@lium, at least not after taking them for 3 weeks straight which I have been.

I got 1000x yellow star 5mg V@lium last year which I thought where complete garbage, cost me $150 for 1000 loose packing ones from Pakistan, I was a little more open to the relaxation effects then and cared more about that than the social effect I can get from them as im a very shy and quiet person, not very social.

I tried these loose V@alium and I was sure they where bunk, next night I tried taking a handful at once, no effect. These are 100% fake I thought.

Went to my cousins one night and asked him if he wanted to try some V@lium that I think is fake, he never tried any benzo before so yeah he was willing to give it a go, he started off slow, I offered him 2 and he only took one, every half hour gave him another and by the 3rd one I offered him a 4th and with a little grin on his face said yeah sure, so I offered him 2 which he took.. By the time I gave him his 7th he was falling over chairs, loosing his balance just absolutely bezo'd off his head!!

That settled it, they where real just weak as piss, there's no mistaking someone who's had a few too many benzo's..

I might see if his busy on the weekend and if not ask if he wants to try these one, im sure he will, watching him will tell me if they are real or not.

It took him 6 or 7 of the loose ones to get like that effect, im 4 years older than him and weigh more, if I haven't touched any benzo's for 6 months then 5mg legit V@lium does it for me, wont put me in the state he was in but I feel all light and relaxed. So 5mg for him, younger, less weight and never touched a benzo in his life a legit 5mg should be enough, though there is no telling how he felt after 3 but he was feeling it and happy, so yeah they are weak for sure, just how weak is any ones guess.. 2mg each? little less? little more? who knows? I took 24 of those suckers in one night with zero effect yet was so f*cking jealous watching my cousin feel the effects of these!

After reading this thread I have more confidence and higher hopes for these as they are sealed in blister packs, the bulk 1000 I got last year could have been in sunlight for 2 years straight, who knows.. Im hoping these are more potent, I'll take 2 of these twice daily no worries, maybe even 3 but if I don't get no anxiety relief then screw it.

Im waiting for some V@lium from Starlite anyway so these are only a bonus, if they work awesome! The price is right that's for dam sure!

What's everyone thoughts on these 5mg DAZ V@lium I got with expiry dates cut off? If only a year or two outta date they might still be fine or only lose 20% of its potency (Baring in mind these are from Pakistan also)

Hahaha I loved reading about your cousin falling over chairs and how jealous you were... Fascinating that they were "real" just vv weak...

Actually makes me nervous cos i trialled some hi drow and ocksy for a vendor on here and after taking ten hi drow over the course of a couple of hours and feeling nothing I told him they were shite and he binned them. Same with the ocksy.

Maybe I should've given one to my opiate naive husband? Perhaps they were just real weak but ok for newbies.

I remember taking my first 2x DHC in hospital and it was just the best feeling ever, I couldn't open my eyes. Now forty of the same meds doesn't give 1/10 of the same effect .... So maybe I was the wrong person to trial them on

Cannot believe this v@ls showed up from Pakistan !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you care to share your experience? And if you don't mind, what medication/Benzo it was that you had out of date? (Im assuming you had some kind of Benzo out of date)

It's cool if your not comfortable sharing what it was exactly but im really interested to know if they still worked or not..

Reason I ask is because I just received a package today, I thought I was ripped off, I was sure of it!! Stupid me found a Pakistan website which I mostly avoid however this one had 5mg DAZ V@lium blistered for 50c per blister plus free shipping on the product (I think he made a mistake because I look now and it says "Shipping calculated on checkout" ) 

However I placed my order which was for 48 blisters, so 480 Valium, it cost me $24USD, living in Australia I thought yeah i'll gamble $30, site looked legit.

I paid on the 29/1/2015 using WU online which was picked up not long after.

Few days later I didn't hear nothing back in terms of postage date or tracking number, so I messaged but got no reply, found on another forum that this website had posted as a scam.

I thought for sure I was scammed, ohh well $30.. learnt my lesson, never order without research on your source, however if anything more than $30 I would done my research and never gamble away any more than $30 blindly..

I messaged again a few days later asking about postage and tracking, knew I lost my money but was just going to give them hell so to speak, just send a polite message every few days and hope I got a refund.

Got an email 13 hours ago from now, stating a tracking number, parcel arrived today, I figured it was the Etizolam I ordered from Japan about a week ago as I heard their shipping method to Australia is fast and can arrive in as little as 5 days. This parcel I got was Speed post just like the japan website, only I seen "Hong Kong" on it :s

Opened it and for a minute I was shocked as I seen the back of a DAZ 5mg Blister in another language, it took me a second to realize that I had actually ordered this lol as I was certain I was scammed despite a TN and only receiving the email 13 hours ago with my TN who would expect it to arrive now?

Stocked that I actually got 480x 5mg V@lium pills all blistered & posted for $24USD! Not only that, they threw in a blister pack of Pink 1mg X@nax from Pfizer.. Perhaps fake? Blister is only half English, The Chinese writing gives me confidence that these might be legit. Pakistan & weak yes but not bunk/duds (Im hoping)

However the expiry date has been cut off ALL the DAZ V@lium.. The X@anx shows either 2015 expiry or 2016, its very hard to read as its dented into the blister in a way and the rough surface makes it hard to read, I cant see a month of expiry,  all I see is 2015 or 2016..

I've already taken my 5mg Australian V@lium this morning so I will be waiting and try one of these new V@lium I got under my tongue later, I just don't know how I personally am going to be able to tell if they are effective/legit or what myself, I crave for a 3rd V@lium every night so keeping away withdraws is not going to answer my question. The only way I think I could tell is by taking them over a few days without my Australian V@lium and see how I got with the anxiety part of things in public and social situations because I don't feel relaxed or much at all, even from legit V@lium, at least not after taking them for 3 weeks straight which I have been.

I got 1000x yellow star 5mg V@lium last year which I thought where complete garbage, cost me $150 for 1000 loose packing ones from Pakistan, I was a little more open to the relaxation effects then and cared more about that than the social effect I can get from them as im a very shy and quiet person, not very social.

I tried these loose V@alium and I was sure they where bunk, next night I tried taking a handful at once, no effect. These are 100% fake I thought.

Went to my cousins one night and asked him if he wanted to try some V@lium that I think is fake, he never tried any benzo before so yeah he was willing to give it a go, he started off slow, I offered him 2 and he only took one, every half hour gave him another and by the 3rd one I offered him a 4th and with a little grin on his face said yeah sure, so I offered him 2 which he took.. By the time I gave him his 7th he was falling over chairs, loosing his balance just absolutely bezo'd off his head!!

That settled it, they where real just weak as piss, there's no mistaking someone who's had a few too many benzo's..

I might see if his busy on the weekend and if not ask if he wants to try these one, im sure he will, watching him will tell me if they are real or not.

It took him 6 or 7 of the loose ones to get like that effect, im 4 years older than him and weigh more, if I haven't touched any benzo's for 6 months then 5mg legit V@lium does it for me, wont put me in the state he was in but I feel all light and relaxed. So 5mg for him, younger, less weight and never touched a benzo in his life a legit 5mg should be enough, though there is no telling how he felt after 3 but he was feeling it and happy, so yeah they are weak for sure, just how weak is any ones guess.. 2mg each? little less? little more? who knows? I took 24 of those suckers in one night with zero effect yet was so f*cking jealous watching my cousin feel the effects of these!

After reading this thread I have more confidence and higher hopes for these as they are sealed in blister packs, the bulk 1000 I got last year could have been in sunlight for 2 years straight, who knows.. Im hoping these are more potent, I'll take 2 of these twice daily no worries, maybe even 3 but if I don't get no anxiety relief then screw it.

Im waiting for some V@lium from Starlite anyway so these are only a bonus, if they work awesome! The price is right that's for dam sure!

What's everyone thoughts on these 5mg DAZ V@lium I got with expiry dates cut off? If only a year or two outta date they might still be fine or only lose 20% of its potency (Baring in mind these are from Pakistan also)
I can't decide why I dislike you?.. Is it your blatant disregard for your own health, by buying and ordering large amounts of unknown and un verified shit from countries of questionable origin? (Excluding your Starlite order).. Or is it your total disregard for your cousin's health and well being?... I find it mildly offensive that you 'try' your latest (potentially dangerous) purchase, on your unwitting cousin?.. Who, as you stated: 'has never touched a benz@ in his life'....

Yes, I think it's the latter?.. Fucking about with your cousin's health and potentially giving him a habit he obviously doesn't need, isn't cool in my book?...

My idea would be to be your own 'guinea pig' in future!

Maybe I've got you all wrong though?..

Hope so...

~P~

I can't decide why I dislike you?.. Is it your blatant disregard for your own health, by buying and ordering large amounts of unknown and un verified shit from countries of questionable origin? (Excluding your Starlite order).. Or is it your total disregard for your cousin's health and well being?... I find it mildly offensive that you 'try' your latest (potentially dangerous) purchase, on your unwitting cousin?.. Who, as you stated: 'has never touched a benz@ in his life'....

Yes, I think it's the latter?.. Fucking about with your cousin's health and potentially giving him a habit he obviously doesn't need, isn't cool in my book?...

My idea would be to be your own 'guinea pig' in future!

Maybe I've got you all wrong though?..

Hope so...

~P~
I don't know phrenicZ... I'd never dream of say you were wrong (as IF!) but you were only saying yourself in that poetic post that had us all fawning about that you were a different person years ago, maybe a bit of a wanker even? At times? (Paraphrasing cos I don't have your gift of prose;)

So maybe he is that bit younger (no offence at all - but guessing he is from his posts) and hasn't learned, you know, all that stuff about being responsible etc that you have?

Me unfortunately, am only a bit younger than you and am ashamed to say I would've done the same thing (if I had a cousin who liked me) also, if you see my post above my first thought was "hahaha" (like I said, I'm a twat)

Assuming his cousin was old enough to consent, and he did try the meds himself first... At least... That's how I read it but... Yeah, I'm not the sort of person you'd go to for advice (Incase anyone didn't know)

Just had another thought - you're reading it as someone who's been through the hell off b3nz0 addiction and wd. Thank fuck I haven't cos then it probably wouldn't seem funny *ashamed*

My first impression was the same as Phrenicz and I have not been through bennzo w/d or addiction.  I've never taken more than one but usually only take 1/2 of a Val maybe once a month.  If I thought something was bunk it could contain anything and at most I might offer 1 to see if the person feels anything but certainly not keep giving more every half hour especially if the person had never had it before.  What if they got sick, I would feel horrible.  Trying not to be judgemental here but using your cousin as a guinea pig for future orders that might be bunk doesn't sound right to me.  There has to be a way to test it on yourself or buy a test kit or send it to exstacy.com

Btw, I have some vals that are over ten yrs. old and when I take one or a half they work as good as fresh ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
well i have a bit of experience with X@anax out of date,over good year ago when our top IOP went missing for months,i was finishing month prior on stocking with him,and i speak of 100s bars every week for solid couple months.Anyway as time went most got used,then realised got addiction,so switched over to vals,but kept my blisters in a box and in a cool dry place,as time went i would dip in from time to time,but expiration date was coming close,now almost year later have a good bit left over,and had couple rough months where vals didnt cut for me,so took bar here and there,and it worked same as first time i took it.

Usually what ive read on most forum if its keept in sealed container out of light and stable temperature usually benzos are gtg for couple years and effective none the less.

Yeah, I may have been a bit harsh there?...

But I'm standing by my point of not making his cousin his guinea pig?...

If he wants to fuck about with his own health, fair enough?... But he shouldn't be fucking about with others?.. And we might not just be talking about weak v@ls, there could be anything in the crap purchased from god knows where?.....

Rant over...

Didn't mean to offend anyone...

~P~

Yeah, I may have been a bit harsh there?...

But I'm standing by my point of not making his cousin his guinea pig?...

If he wants to fuck about with his own health, fair enough?... But he shouldn't be fucking about with others?.. And we might not just be talking about weak v@ls, there could be anything in the crap purchased from god knows where?.....

Rant over...

Didn't mean to offend anyone...

~P~
No offense taken, your not quite on the money in my opinion yet your entitled to it and plus im sure your aware, when using IOP's no matter who they are, your gambling with your own health, it would be pretty stupid to think your 100% safe with an IOP. I mean hell getting medication from you local chemist is not exactly 'healthy' if im not mistaken..

I smoke cigarettes which is far from healthy, I've done a lot of illegal drugs and I lied about how many I took myself, there was another night I took a little more than 24 pills on one hit still with no effect.

After taking 30 or 40 pills all at once myself, I felt comfortable that my cousin would be fine from taking a few, he was a guinea pig so to speak but not in a bad way. He is 22 years old, he smoked choof 24/7 (Water pipes) He takes illegal drugs, I didn't force him, I would refuse to supply him if he asked, I did leave him with 5 pills for the road and 6 months later he still had them. He has no way of getting V@lium himself, im his connection for everything. I asked him to try these new ones and he said no because he didn't like it last time apparently but he wants to try the Xanax.. (I just got a order of Tranax)

What am I to do now?? I explained to him how its no different and that X@nax is 4x stronger than V@lium and if he don't wanna try the new V@lium then its stupid to try the X@nax but he still wants too.. He want to know "How does the X@nax feel"

The thought of a new drug/experience is something he wants to try.. I ended up taking him out of it eventually by using alcohol as an example, saying that if you drink alcohol that contains 37% and you get drunk and dont like it & dont wanna do it again, why would you want to try something that is 50% Alcohol??

That got through to him but I got a feeling he's going to be trying a Tranax anyway because I know him and I'd much rather be with him when he does and know it is something that I have taken myself rather than him getting it from a shady street dealer would couldn't care less about him.

He wants me to get him a party pill for this weekend, im scared. We have both taken E together before but im worried about him going out alone in a club which is a whole new environments than cousins kicking back with a few drinks taking crap all night.. I have my ways and I sourced out weak pills as opposed to my preferred crystal, the kind that'll have your eyes bouncing off the walls..

Im not giving him something THAT strong yet his 22 and wants this stuff, what am I to do?? I can only guide him the best I can & I have explained to him how addictive Valium is and the dangers of E and how its different if taken in a club with loud music and different environment and im trying to talk him out of it because I wont be with him if something goes wrong! Plus he will be the only one doing it, none of his mates do it and I dont even know if he will be telling anyone his taking something that night..

Thats scary because if he OD's and im with him I know what he took so telling the paramedics might be a matter of life or death, so what is going to happen if im not there, nobody knows what he's taken and he OD's? He's doing it with or without me, im not putting him in harm.

I respect that my cousin doesn't want to try these new V@alium, I tried them myself already, im not giving my cousin anything I haven't tried myself and im not giving him any where near the amount that I've tried myself, Yes its dangerous, Yes I care about his health yet he chooses to do it. I would not give ANYONE anything I have not tried myself.

As I said, I offered him 2 V@liums off the bat and he objected and only took one, that was his own free will. I offered him more and he said "I'll wait a while" He knows his body much better than I do..

We're talking about drugs here and no matter what it is, its all dangerous! Im not a bad person and im not using ANYONE besides myself as a guinea pig, anyone who wishes to follow/join me can do so at their own will. Im not the only one who's taken more than the recommended dosage of a medication, people inject Alcohol & C0deine from a CWE.. Each to their own.

I hope this does not come across as disrespectful to you Phrenicz as that not my intentions im just explaining how it is.

the blistered x@nz i have i store inside pill bottles within a rubber maid container , and banakins inside a ziplock also inside a rubbermaid in a cool dark area /default_wink.png , and for my loose X@nz tabs i store em inside my bottle with a napkin on top of it for the space in between in a rubbermaid in a cool dark area:) i guess i been doing it right all along... 

No offense taken, your not quite on the money in my opinion yet your entitled to it and plus im sure your aware, when using IOP's no matter who they are, your gambling with your own health, it would be pretty stupid to think your 100% safe with an IOP. I mean hell getting medication from you local chemist is not exactly 'healthy' if im not mistaken..

I smoke cigarettes which is far from healthy, I've done a lot of illegal drugs and I lied about how many I took myself, there was another night I took a little more than 24 pills on one hit still with no effect.

After taking 30 or 40 pills all at once myself, I felt comfortable that my cousin would be fine from taking a few, he was a guinea pig so to speak but not in a bad way. He is 22 years old, he smoked choof 24/7 (Water pipes) He takes illegal drugs, I didn't force him, I would refuse to supply him if he asked, I did leave him with 5 pills for the road and 6 months later he still had them. He has no way of getting V@lium himself, im his connection for everything. I asked him to try these new ones and he said no because he didn't like it last time apparently but he wants to try the Xanax.. (I just got a order of Tranax)

What am I to do now?? I explained to him how its no different and that X@nax is 4x stronger than V@lium and if he don't wanna try the new V@lium then its stupid to try the X@nax but he still wants too.. He want to know "How does the X@nax feel"

The thought of a new drug/experience is something he wants to try.. I ended up taking him out of it eventually by using alcohol as an example, saying that if you drink alcohol that contains 37% and you get drunk and dont like it & dont wanna do it again, why would you want to try something that is 50% Alcohol??

That got through to him but I got a feeling he's going to be trying a Tranax anyway because I know him and I'd much rather be with him when he does and know it is something that I have taken myself rather than him getting it from a shady street dealer would couldn't care less about him.

He wants me to get him a party pill for this weekend, im scared. We have both taken E together before but im worried about him going out alone in a club which is a whole new environments than cousins kicking back with a few drinks taking crap all night.. I have my ways and I sourced out weak pills as opposed to my preferred crystal, the kind that'll have your eyes bouncing off the walls..

Im not giving him something THAT strong yet his 22 and wants this stuff, what am I to do?? I can only guide him the best I can & I have explained to him how addictive Valium is and the dangers of E and how its different if taken in a club with loud music and different environment and im trying to talk him out of it because I wont be with him if something goes wrong! Plus he will be the only one doing it, none of his mates do it and I dont even know if he will be telling anyone his taking something that night..

Thats scary because if he OD's and im with him I know what he took so telling the paramedics might be a matter of life or death, so what is going to happen if im not there, nobody knows what he's taken and he OD's? He's doing it with or without me, im not putting him in harm.

I respect that my cousin doesn't want to try these new V@alium, I tried them myself already, im not giving my cousin anything I haven't tried myself and im not giving him any where near the amount that I've tried myself, Yes its dangerous, Yes I care about his health yet he chooses to do it. I would not give ANYONE anything I have not tried myself.

As I said, I offered him 2 V@liums off the bat and he objected and only took one, that was his own free will. I offered him more and he said "I'll wait a while" He knows his body much better than I do..

We're talking about drugs here and no matter what it is, its all dangerous! Im not a bad person and im not using ANYONE besides myself as a guinea pig, anyone who wishes to follow/join me can do so at their own will. Im not the only one who's taken more than the recommended dosage of a medication, people inject Alcohol & C0deine from a CWE.. Each to their own.

I hope this does not come across as disrespectful to you Phrenicz as that not my intentions im just explaining how it is.
Hey MatthewM!

Seems like we got off on the wrong foot!..

No offence taken, and I hope the same goes for you : )

~P~

Hey MatthewM!

Seems like we got off on the wrong foot!..

No offence taken, and I hope the same goes for you : )

~P~

So offense taken! To be honest that second line had me for a second until I read the third line, I was think "What the hell we didn't get off on the wrong foot in my opinion" lol

Nah im not offended at all!! I don't disagree with really anything you said, I mean you care about my health, you care about others, I understand where your coming from! Though I am my own guinea pig, so much so that im unsure if I could be completely honest about what I've taken/done to myself. Its inhuman to give someone a drug habit, period.

Im not a kingpin who lives in a mansion while my thugs push H around the streets and taking lives for the sake of my own benefit/wealth, THAT is wrong! There's absolutely NOTHING right about that in my opinion. 

I got some Mylan 1mg X@nax I'd feel much more confident giving him than Tranax for some reason though either either wont matter (there Is the risk he might actually LOVE the Mylan is better I think) But with him addicted to weed its pretty easy for me to related that to Benzo's in a way of how addictive it is & if he straggles to go without weed for a day then he has no Idea what a Benzo addiction would be like, plus im addicted to Codeine, I do CWE and he's watched me do it once because I was in a rush and we where going to a bar so I had to do a CWE at his place while the pills dissolved in water on the drive to his house, He wanted some but he was drinking alcohol so I told him its pretty dangerous (Even though I wouldn't think twice about a drink after Codeine) Sadly I been using Codeine for around 8 years now.

I'd sooner give him a Benzo's than Codeine to be honest because Codeine is easily available in Australia and Benzo's are rare, hard to come by and not cheap on the black market.

I've explained to him how i get cold sweats and body withdraws along side the mind f*ck which is what he experiences from weed (And so did I because I smoked pot for maybe 8-10 years) So him doing Codeine isnt the greatest of idea's because thats how I got hooked, smoking weed then Codeine got me more stoned, which im sure he'd love. (Didn't say that to him exactly)

I told him it really isn't that great Codeine, I LOVE IT but truth be told in the long run, no its not worth it and really what drug is..

Good news is I talked him outta dropping E this weekend, I found some "Named" pills with 80mg of party stuff, best I could do, I wasn't giving him a 120mg capsule!

I explained a little about MDMA to him like dangers and what not, the forms of which it comes in and what I know about it.. He didn't know the difference from pills, powder & crystal, he thought crystal was ahhh a rock that will keep you awake for days on end (Not sure if I can or should say the name) so I showed him a picture of the yellowish crystal and he said it blew his mind! He didn't even knew that existed, I think now in the future he is going to think a little more before taking a party pill knowing it was once rock but now.. what is it?? If you got a yellow rock then white powered then blue pill, whats going on?? Not many know..

​He said that 'we' have to DEFERENTIALLY get some because he would LOVE to try it.. So guess one day im gonna see my cousin pretty messy (In a good way) lol im sure most people have been there, im not much for it these days but I cant tolerate him or anyone on that stuff without me being on it myself otherwise he/it would drive me nuts!!

*Touch wood* that when the time comes we are both mine, gonna sound arrogant or something I know sorry but I almost know for a fact that I will be fine, yet any signs or something wrong with him and i'll be calling am ambulance and if cops are involved i'll take the blame for what we are doing, it'll suck but im not gonna let my cousin die no matter what the consequences are. Yet knowing him im sure he'll be fine, whatever I rack he will half I bet to be on the safe side (Good for him) then once he hits that sweet spot what more can be said.. /default_biggrin.png *Talks some rubbish* /default_smile.png *Dances* /default_smile.png "Man I love you" /default_smile.png "& LIFE" "ohh and this and that and OMG" LOL! 

Good times I gotta say.

I'll be spilling my guts about how I fried my brain from this stuff when I was 18 doing it EVERY weekend for years and im sure in that state of mind he will take EVERYTHING on board and be safe, respectful & moderate when it comes to the future.

Hell when this time comes who do you think will be taking the first line? Its gonna kill my cousin watching me but he'll just smoke a few cones and chill, that might just be being over cautious as its kinda easy to tell what it is and from someone you know & know 100% that its the best money can buy (In Australia) then I know we're safe but im over cautious/over protective, always have been, I just believe strongly in freedom of will and each to their own.

Sorry if I ranted on and made a long post, long story short Phrenicz its all is good!! I respect what you said.

PS. My name is actually spelled with only one 'T' .. I know its weird as I Matthew is the correct English spelling but I remember reading somewhere something about 'Mathew' not being entirely wrong.

Cat is the only one I've noticed who calls me by my correct name/spelling 'Mathew' Its not offensive to me but it does bug me a little when I see people calling me 'Matthew' Sorry to nit pick.

If you can I'd much rather 'Matty' unless there's another member by that name.. 'Matt' is fine by me as I don't consider it 'Mat' for short for myself, I consider it 'Matt' but the correct spelling of MY name is Mathew /default_smile.png

best thing you can do,is keeping them in a dry and cool place and dont use them after expiration date is due.

I found a full blister of tamazapam 10mg when I looked at the  use by date it was 2002!!.

Unbelievable but I still tried them but I didn't seem to get much if anything from three tabs,although since they re-called the jelly eggs I never got much of the tamazepam tablets anyway,so nothing ventured nothing gained?.

Peace 

Bliss. ...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back