How to donate (or buy Bitcoin from in general) in 2021

@gc1967  After you donate either make a post in the "Post here after you Donate" thread located here, or use the Contact Us button at the bottom of any page to PM the Admin.  You can just say the amount you sent.   Also it looks like you are an Opal Sponsor now

Last edited by a moderator:
So if our knowledge is basically just using coinbase there no way to donate? I'm not good with getting in and out of wallets so my options are in that area so i can't donate 

Others have told me they went thru  their coinbase account with no problem whatsoever

@Rocco-x You can send from coinbase, it's just not recommended because you might be banned from there if DBGs receiving address gets flagged (or a vendor you may use).  Also sending to and from external wallets is just as easy if not easier usually than sending from an exchange. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So basically i have coinbase but also have coinbase wallet, which I've never used nor tried to figure it out. Basically i send "X" amount of funds from my coinbase to my coinbase wallet and from there i will be able to send my funds directly to my reciever from my coinbase wallet?

As you can already tell I'm not exactly a whiz at crypto or btc usage or terminology but wit a little help from some members here i know I'll get better. Want to make a donation in the worst way lol.

@Rocco-x  Ideally you want to just get out of the C0inbase framework entirely.  If you have a phone, just download BlueWallet.  Create a bitcoin wallet with it.  Its very easy.  Then click the receive button and it will give you an address to send fund to from your c0inbase account.    Then you can send to whomever. 

@Rocco-x  Ideally you want to just get out of the C0inbase framework entirely.  If you have a phone, just download BlueWallet.  Create a bitcoin wallet with it.  Its very easy.  Then click the receive button and it will give you an address to send fund to from your c0inbase account.    Then you can send to whomever. 
I got it, sort of lol. Got bluewallet last night. Set it up as basic as i could understand it. So many things or types to shoose from i tried to make mine simple and direct. IF, say for instance, IF my dead braincells are that far gone can i try this...send my donation to a good friend who's on here as well, have him put it in HIS wallet then he sends donation to dbg with my handle attached so you know where it came from...for a half brain dead geek i come up with some decent solutions...i "think" anyway lol

@Rocco-x  The "notes" parts of wallets don't actually transmit the note, it's just for yourself to see later and know what you spent the btc on.  Once you donate, just use the "contact us" button at the bottom of any page to PM the Admin and tell him how much you sent. 

@gc1967 Sorry, i thought you already had money in blockchain.com or something.  Yes, you can just use blue, but you will still need to transfer to a different wallet address prior to sending here.  A lot of people just do that in app, so just make another wallet in blue and send to that first.  Basically sending money to a different address first helps in case dbg's very publicly posted btc address gets flagged and reported.   A lot of exchanges will ban you if you do anything remotely suspicious. 
@gc1967 -- This is so true! When a friend of mine first started using Bitcoin years ago their first Bitcoin account was with a popular Exchange. Since he was new to bitcoin at that time he didn't realize he should send to a separate wallet first and then transfer from the wallet to the vendor. He sent the payment directly to the vendor from his exchange. Big mistake! After several payments to that vendor they flagged his account saying he was sending payments to a suspicious Bitcoin address. They canceled his account. He had to start all over with a new Exchange. Definitely listen to any advice@DoomKitty says because they know what they're talking about. Don't make the same mistake! There's tons of Free Online Wallets you can transfer BTC to and from. Good luck! 😀

@gc1967 -- This is so true! When a friend of mine first started using Bitcoin years ago their first Bitcoin account was with a popular Exchange. Since he was new to bitcoin at that time he didn't realize he should send to a separate wallet first and then transfer from the wallet to the vendor. He sent the payment directly to the vendor from his exchange. Big mistake! After several payments to that vendor they flagged his account saying he was sending payments to a suspicious Bitcoin address. They canceled his account. He had to start all over with a new Exchange. Definitely listen to any advice@DoomKitty says because they know what they're talking about. Don't make the same mistake! There's tons of Free Online Wallets you can transfer BTC to and from. Good luck! 😀
Many thanks for the advice - all sorted now 

I finally downloaded Blue Wallet as suggested by Kitty, i think, Please don't quote me on that. I can make up to 21 seperate wallets it seems, just one for now is challenging enuff.

I sent $10 from my coinbase to my new Blue Wallet. 30mnts later it's complete, money deleted from account and into wallet...but in the wallet it will only show amounts in bitcoin, 0.002470 i believe and won't show actual numerical dollar amount.

So, if i send the highest donation bid on dbg to become a "source" is THIS all I've gotta do, send when ready, to the dbgbaddy provided, with ab"note to self" so they know it's me who donated and the new wallet only shows byc numbers? Am i at least close?

If you have BW look at the help sectioj, so many acronyms and options idk what to pick so if anyone's got a few pointers to help me out I'd thank you in advance. Financially not in the position to lose even $75 these days as most either. Heck, it took me months to download coinbase and actually use it. Source I used in anabolics had to literally verbally walk me thu it from start to finish and I'd figure with a guy as I with a mid 120's I.Q. that it should come as easy as making instant rice but it's not lol...not even remotely. I can definitely use some serious help here guys...and thank you to DoomKitty for herbopinions, guidance and help thus far 😘

@Rocco-x In blue wallet if you tap on the btc amount it will change.  I think it goes from btc, to satoshi to dollars.  So just click on it till it shows dollars to make sure you have enough.  Then yes, hit the send button, then provide the address, then you add the amount.  You can click where it says btc again at this stage so it reads dollar amount.  Add dollar amount then send.  You do not need to put a note in the transaction because the notes are not sent.  Once you are done with that use the Contact Us button at the bottom of any page here and let the Admin know how much you sent. 

So one buys bitcoin and transfers to a separate wallet and then send for donation? That is a lot of trouble for most people and aren't there fees for every transaction? Isn't there an easier way?

So one buys bitcoin and transfers to a separate wallet and then send for donation? That is a lot of trouble for most people and aren't there fees for every transaction? Isn't there an easier way?
I was on the old forum so I am not new on here. Bitcoin has become a real headache here in the US. When one buys it these days you have to give the reason for purchase to the IRS if I am not mistaken.

Dude xmr is THE non-kyc. Depends how you choose to fund it. The fees are way better but many vendors still only take btc but i feel that's shifting. I'm not on dn either. It's all a pain in the ass and I mourn the old days when u could Email a receipt or reload #. A very select few still take cim which is still more viable an option than ppl realize imo

I know how to use bitcoin. It bog cash app a nf and blockchain are saying the address in invalid.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back