How to Increase the Potency and Length of Duration of Alprazolam by 3 to 4x

Strongbull

OPAL SPONSOR
I wanted to share this information with the other members of the board who use x@n@x as a medication.

If you are running low on your x@n@x or want to increase its effectiveness without increasing your dosage, taking these medications along with it will increase 2mg of x@n@x into an effective dose between 6mg to 8mg.

Baclofen 20mg - Baclofen is a non-controlled medicine that is similar in structure to GABA. Your doctor should have no problem prescribing it to you.

Cimetidine (Tagamet) 200mg - Cimetidine is an OTC medicine for heartburn. It is a CYP3A4 liver enzyme inhibitor. The CYP3A4 enzyme is responsible for the clearance of x@n@x. So cimetidine inhibits the breakdown and clearance of x@n@x, which allows for a higher potency and duration of action.

Chlorphenimarine 4mg. Chlorphenimarine is an OTC antihistamine and extends the duration of action of x@n@x by about 5 hours.

When these three medications are taken along with your x@n@x they will increase the effective dose by about 3 to 4 times, and are extremely effective.

I hope this helps.

QUITE A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT YOU’VE GOT THERE 🤓

Dr Emmett Brown (from Back to the Future) would be proud.

PLEASE BE TAKE CAREFUL WHEN EXPERIMENTING WITH THESE COCKTAILS (even if you’re running low on your main supply, cocktails can wind us in the hospital, psych ward, or worse)

🙏🏽

But as long as you had fun!
And if you’re happy; we are happy for yas❣️

Stay Safe,
Denise

Yes, I should clarify for those with low 1mg to 2mg tolerance:

First start with the cimetidine (available at Walmart). You will be able to tell the first day how much it extends your alp.

If that’s not enough, then add the Chlorphenimarine (available on Amazon). It comes in 4mg tablets, I would start with half tablet, so 2mg Chlorphenimarine. Again, you’ll be able to tell first day how much it extends your alp.

If the cimetidine and 2mg Chlorphenimarine are not enough, increase the Chlorphenimarine to a whole 4mg tablet.

If the cimetidine and 4mg Chlorphenimarine are not enough, add 10mg baclofen (tell your doctor you are having muscle spasms, should have no problem giving you script). The baclofen comes in 10mg and 20mg dosages. Again, you’ll be able to tell first day how much it extends your alp.

I also wanted to share this info with everyone because if your vendor is running behind on your mag shipment, then these potentiators will be crucial in extending your mag supply until your new mags arrive.

I do want to say though, that the cimetidine, Chlorphenimarine at 4mg, and baclofen at 20mg are extremely effective when taken together, so if with all three potentiators taken together, it is still not enough to extend and amplify your alp, then you may want to check your alp mags for authenticity or maybe try reducing your tolerance.

Hope this helps, especially when you are waiting on a mag delay.

Yes, I should clarify for those with low 1mg to 2mg tolerance:

First start with the cimetidine (available at Walmart). You will be able to tell the first day how much it extends your alp.

If that’s not enough, then add the Chlorphenimarine (available on Amazon). It comes in 4mg tablets, I would start with half tablet, so 2mg Chlorphenimarine. Again, you’ll be able to tell first day how much it extends your alp.

If the cimetidine and 2mg Chlorphenimarine are not enough, increase the Chlorphenimarine to a whole 4mg tablet.

If the cimetidine and 4mg Chlorphenimarine are not enough, add 10mg baclofen (tell your doctor you are having muscle spasms, should have no problem giving you script). The baclofen comes in 10mg and 20mg dosages. Again, you’ll be able to tell first day how much it extends your alp.

I also wanted to share this info with everyone because if your vendor is running behind on your mag shipment, then these potentiators will be crucial in extending your mag supply until your new mags arrive.

I do want to say though, that the cimetidine, Chlorphenimarine at 4mg, and baclofen at 20mg are extremely effective when taken together, so if with all three potentiators taken together, it is still not enough to extend and amplify your alp, then you may want to check your alp mags for authenticity or maybe try reducing your tolerance.

Hope this helps, especially when you are waiting on a mag delay.
Solid info 🙏 👍

It’s mad strange but who knows I think I either have something wrong with my gaba B receptors or probably all the chronic benzo use over the years which I know is gaba a but somehow affected my b receptors cause the few times I tried Baclofen as well as especially few times I tried phenibut i got a horrible paradoxical effect or something made me much more anxious and just felt weird AF in general especially the phenibut. I’ve read so many anecdotes of phenibut and even Baclofen for some being as good as benzos in the beginning w no tolly and ppl experiencing “God mode” exc but not me 🤷🏻‍♂️ anyway just a random ramble

also abstain from tobacco and caffeine, as they may have some inverse agonistic properties on GABA-a
I remember hearing or reading something like that years ago that nicotine or tobacco (can’t remember which) can lessen the effects of benzos…never knew caffeine could also though…

Anybody else ever hear about grapefruit juice? And how it supposedly increases the bio availability of bennies?

When I used to get scripts for them, I actually used to see warnings not to Drink grapefruit juice with this medication

Actually yea but grapefruit seed extract is at least 6 times more potent then just the juice. It's like 20 bucks for the grapfruit seed extract but it at least makes it so much stronger and last longer. I would say it turns a 2mg to at least a 5 mg if not more. Definitely works, I have it on standby all the time or if I want to get a nice buzz and I have a monster rabbit, which I'm not proud of. Does anyone know anything to help get off it ? I know ket helps.

Should the chlorophaniramine be taken before, after, or along-side the xanax? Its BTC not OTC here but i have a lot of clorophaniramine for my seasonal allergies. Im on 8mg xanax and 7.5mg of zopiclone and im relaxed but i still havnt slept for more than a few hours a night since i ran out of my etizolam, of which i took 12mg a day before realizing i had 30 less mg than i thought and had to stop cold turkey. Just got my alp today, im gonna take 8mg chlorophaniramine and another 4mg xanax, my tolerence is burdonsome especially with my smoking habit and nic pouch habit.

Should the chlorophaniramine be taken before, after, or along-side the xanax?
Chlorphenimarine: 10 minutes before.

Cimetidine: 20 minutes before.

Baclofen: 30 minutes before for high tolerance. Same time for low tolerance. The reason for same time for low tolerance is that the baclofen may put you to sleep before you take your alp.

If you’re at 8mg alp, you should certainly add the cimetidine.

If you’re only sleeping for 3 hours at a time add 60mg dextromethorphan.

Grapfruit seed extract, NOT GRAPFRUIT JUICE, the Grapfruit seed extract really increases its potency. I would like say depending how much u use it easily can make 4x stronger. Grapfruit seed extract intensify's a lot of narcotics.

Grapfruit seed extract, NOT GRAPFRUIT JUICE, the Grapfruit seed extract really increases its potency. I would like say depending how much u use it easily can make 4x stronger. Grapfruit seed extract intensify's a lot of narcotics.
How much and when do you use the GSE? TIA.

Is chlorophaniramine specifically inhibiting enzymes cyp3a4/2d6 to allow for higher blood concentration? i still needed 60mg oxymorphone and 8mg xanax to sleep last night.

Is chlorophaniramine specifically inhibiting enzymes cyp3a4/2d6 to allow for higher blood concentration? i still needed 60mg oxymorphone and 8mg xanax to sleep last night.
No, chlorpheniramine is eliminated by cyp2d6. It is an antihistamine acting on the H1 receptor.

Ox phone is eliminated by CYP3a4, so cimetidine will help increase duration and max concentration. The cimetidine will also have the same effect on the alp.

If you’re want to increase max concentration and duration of ox phone and alp use cimetidine.

If you want help with the sleep add dextromethorphan and chlorpheniramine along with the cimetidine.

Smoking will reduce (presumably all) benzodiazepines, according to findings in K-P/n research that suggests 50% reduced blood levels in cigarette smokers. Never heard anything about the coffee. Just causes some ph changes or is it enzymatic as well? Why do antihistamines cause increased AUC for Xanax, or how do they affect all the pharmacodynamics? That’s interesting.

Ah, that makes more sense, I’d heard acidification (juice) increases excretion of certain stimulants, weakening their potency.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back