How to Increase the Potency and Length of Duration of Alprazolam by 3 to 4x

Why do antihistamines cause increased AUC for Xanax, or how do they affect all the pharmacodynamics? That’s interesting.
First generation antihistamines reduce Histamine-GABA Cross Talk.

You won’t get the same beneficial response on benzo action from second generation antihistamines like citirizine.

Ah, that makes more sense, I’d heard acidification (juice) increases excretion of certain stimulants, weakening their potency.
It’s an enzyme in the skin that inhibits the cyps to potentiate said item, that’s why eating a grapefruit is going ti do nothing. Word of advice there are three major otc items that would inhibit the enzymes CYP3A4 and CYP2D6, the ones you would want to inhibit, these also increase one’ tolerance more than just taking more of said item. There are also inhibitors you may want to look at your medications to see if they are active for said item. Be safe, lesss is always more

CYP3A4 and CYP2D6, the ones you would want to inhibit
If you are looking to increase length of duration (AUC and Mconc) of your benzo, you want to inhibit CPY3A4, which breaks down the benzo.

If you are taking opeeates you want to inhibit CYP3A4 and promote CPY2D6.

CYP2D6 plays no role in clearing benzos, but if you are taking opeeates you do not want to inhibit CYP2D6.

Smoking will reduce (presumably all) benzodiazepines, according to findings in K-P/n research that suggests 50% reduced blood levels in cigarette smokers. Never heard anything about the coffee. Just causes some ph changes or is it enzymatic as well? Why do antihistamines cause increased AUC for Xanax, or how do they affect all the pharmacodynamics? That’s interesting.
Do you know if it’s something in tobacco specifically or is it the nicotine that does it so vaping exc could/would cause the same reduced benzo levels effect as cig smoking?

I remember hearing or reading something like that years ago that nicotine or tobacco (can’t remember which) can lessen the effects of benzos…never knew caffeine could also though…
How long from last cup of coffee? 4 hours, 8 hours? I never drink it past 4 pm. TY

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back