https://www.rc-forum.net/ RUN BY ONE MAN WITH A BUNCH OF VENDORS 100'S OF USERNAMES AND IT'S ALL FAKE.

cowboy5280

https://www.rc-forum.net/index.php

This is the most elaborate setup i've ever seen in all my years.. This entire website/forum is a fraud. I found out through hours and hours of research and communication with others that have been tricked by this shit. The Guy (Sean Paxtun) is not only himself but is also 80%+ of the other vendors including changshungchem,lipengzi,widespreadchems,chemsquality,paxsonchems and the list goes on and on.. These vendors have great ratings and a bunch of members recommending the certain vendors as better than other ones and so on. I really thought that is was real.. In fact, 100's of the members on the site are bots that post rave reviews of them every 45 minutes or so.. things like " I just got my mail from widespreadchems.. super stealthy and this shit is potent!!" things like that , over and over.. 100's of profiles.. Long story short.. stay off of this site at all costs. There are a few ones that check out so far but they are few and far between... Don't risk it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
yes been on it for a while and found the same conclusion, basically all fake reviews and robot or thermselves saying it is legit with real stuffs, but most of them turn out fakes!

THEY GOT ME FOR $400 BEFORE i FIGURED IT OUT.. I SAW ALL THESE FELLO PSYCHONAUTS TRADING GoOD LEADS AND BEING REALLY NICE TO EACH OTHER AND i THOUGHT i HAD FOUND MY TRIBE! I will give him this.. that shit is elaborate... I watched it for hours and didn't see it until One little,post from some kid that showed how the entire scam was done...

Wait. You sent that guy $400?!? Man. Some of yall really need to do research. christ...

@7ohmbro I'm telling you man this is not my first rodeo and I researched it for hours before I finally talked to a vendor. Everything was absolutely normal. Until I read this one...tiny...little...post from a dude that explained how it worked.. It's brilliant  man.. It's so well thought out and executed. If you don't believe me then go and check it out. Pretend that you don't know what I said and just poke around on there and see  if it comes off as legit. When I say that he uses 100's of profiles to promote his shit I mean it.. 35 different great reviews from 35 separate members, spanning 3 years of membership and different reputation levels for one vendor (that is him) and then another vendor that has different members doing the same thing.. What can I say.. Go have a look...👁️‍🗨️👁️‍🗨️

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back