I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
Who cares what you look like naked, especially if you're married, and older, I suppose keeping in shape wouldn't hurt though if you want to live longer. That was a cool video. I think there were some sexy chix in there, don't know which I like better the music or the girls. Probably the girls. The dude had a nice ZZ top bear going though. And funny song I guess. Not bad lyrically or musically either. 

Lol, the "especially if you are married" made me laugh. Like it's all over after that.

well no of course not. I'm not married yet so I don't know what married life is like, but common we all get older sometime, and we all got to deal with that. Are you going to find your spouse physically attractive if he lives to the ripe old age of 80 or 90? But then again if you're with him that long then you're probably that age too. Not saying anything about you this is all hypothetical. And I believe the sex-drive does decline with age. But you're right i suppose if your young and married or even middle aged you can still enjoy a healthy.. ugghh I feel like this is getting too vulgar.. lol

Not to sound shallow....but it probably does....

I am married and I care about what I look like in the buff.   I figure since I was not blessed with the face of George Clooney or Brad Pitt, I can at least have the rest of me look good.   Hell it feels pretty nice when I step out of the shower and glance at myself and see the glistening beads of moisture dripping of my fit figure.  (that was a bit of an exaggeration).  If you look at it from a different perspective.....So many things in life are out of our control money, politics, war and nature.....This is one thing I can actually control.    If you are taking steps to look good physically, by extension you are going to improve how you feel mentally.    The two go hand in hand.....you are also going to be improving your over all health!!!

Yeah I am a little shallow....and I apologize but it is who I am.    

shallow? I wouldn't say that is shallow. That is pretty deep actually. We all grow up thinking we will have these big dreams when we grow up. Turns out sometime we are not who we think we were going to be or not who we think we should be at this point. I guess we all have to face reality at some point and take a great look at ourselves and figure out what works for us. In terms of marriage that is a great accomplishment. Keeping a marriage going isn't really easy these days. Also if you have kids that's another bonus. I guess that would change your perspective entirely. Non of us are probably super stars Hollywood actors, or super handsome chick magnets. But we all got to look for the good in us and develop that part. You're so right it's mostly a mental thing, and if you can get it good physical shape that is a good thing for you mentally too. You know what they say strong body strong mind, or something like that. Yeah there are things in our lives that we cannot control, we got to find the things that we can and do our best to keep at it. It doesn't matter what station in life you are in really, you can choose to make the best of a situation or the worst of it. 

I don't mind having a shallow moment. Woot woot for glistening beads of moisture on that physique @aintnouse!

Kidding aside, it's all about being happy with ourselves and if working out enhances the inner person, then I'm all for it. We all know that it's what is inside that counts and a pretty wrapping is just icing on the cake. Now would any more of you men care to describe your muscular bodies?

:P

If I didn't have kids in the house me and the spouse wouldn't have clothes on and the lights would be on no doubt. The human body is a beautiful thing and your in love with the person not looks. I think most everyone looks good in the nude. You have to be in love with yourself and you significant other will do the same. Then when things get frisky looks don't matter. It's the soul that attracts you. Now finding time to be in the nude with kids around is a tricky situation..lol :laugh:

@2earls I used to be muscular but that thing called age caught up with me. But I still get complements every now and then and no lies it makes my day. So according to some people I still got it. ;)

I don't mind having a shallow moment. Woot woot for glistening beads of moisture on that physique @aintnouse!

Kidding aside, it's all about being happy with ourselves and if working out enhances the inner person, then I'm all for it. We all know that it's what is inside that counts and a pretty wrapping is just icing on the cake. Now would any more of you men care to describe your muscular bodies?

:P
Hehe sure but you know what they say, ladies first.. lol

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back