I Know This Is Medical, But How About Recreational? Tips For Denver!

North Dakota 
Think you may be in one of the leniant states where they will prescribe it to you even for anxiety as long as you have a condition on paper per doctor basically..

If u tryna get on another level, you should try taking dabs. They are cucial. Get u lit as a git, and super quick! I r8 8/8. Will dab again! Im dabbin rn! Yeeee yeeee

I don't know about Colorado, but the California dispensaries have it all. Oils, edibles, etc. and if there was a limit on how much you could purchase, we were never rich enough to buy that much.

I would sit outside waiting for my boyfriend and 95% of all the medical patients were 20 to 30 year old guys. Lol they looked pretty healthy to me.
Just got back from Seattle, Fremont area, super chill, freelance type people, dispensaries all over the place with extremely reasonable priced edibles, canabis-sativa strains and seriously beautiful hand blown glass for 1/3 the price you would pay in a state that hasn't passed recreational usage. We got resolvable mints, taffy, pre-rolled jazzy's, 7 gram baggies, and oils. Absolutely insane. If the cost of living wasn't 4X's what I pay now, my wife and I would probably end up living there!  My bro is there for another year and I'm hoping we can make another trip beginning of next year!  

Peaxe yall! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back