I want to hang myself

I can't use Blockchain.com in my state. When I signed up a big warning came up. I have a coinbase account but my bank won't let me transfer directly to it. And all of the phone stuff makes me think that maybe I'm just retarded. I'm going to keep trying......
Try Blue Wallllike Kitty mentioned to me. Seems easy enuff to set up, haven't tried a "test semd/receive" yet from.my coinnase account to the new wallet. 

Always afraid I'll lose that small bit of money lost in the ether somewhere somehow lol. A few friends on here and at work are willing to sit down and physically show me the exact process and assure me I'll mever send directly from coinbase ever again. 

Good luck, take it slow and have a happy Easter holiday 😁

I had problems using Coinbase so I ended up just buying from a Bitcoin ATM. There are plenty around here at gas stations or convenience stores. The big problem is their high fees. Anywhere from 15% to 20% of the amount bought. National Bitcoin ATM was 20%. General bytes ATM was 15%. It was the easiest to use. Just put your cell # in and they send you a text. Then you scan your QR code with the wallet address and put your money in and they transfer the Bitcoin to your wallet. Just takes a few minutes. It would be great to find a site that lists the Bitcoin ATMs with the lowest fee.

I took DoomKitty's advice and got Blue Wallet, still confused on certain "security issues" i guess you'd call them but seems much easier than coinbase wallet. 

Good thing I work with a kid, a literal 22yr old kid, who is a brainiac when it comes to crypto and its use. He pulled $20k from his 401k, invested it all in bitcoin, watched it deop rhen sold it when it oeaked again around Oct as it does every year. He made $40,000 PLUS his initial $20k investment, bought a house and replaced his $20k back into his 401k. He's promised  to help guide me theu the process which kinda calmed me down a bit.

Just hang in there,  you'll be alright. 

Hey I never really bought much bitcoin but WAIT A MINUTE EVERYONE if you have to use some bank to purchase bitcoin then HOW can any crypto really replace currency ie digits in any banking computer anywhere in the world? If you have to use currency to buy currency then it really is hyped up electronic money based on old money needed to buy it? Meaning if everyone got paid in in crypto and no longer used the actuall BANKING SYSTEM then it would be the NEW VALUE ? Plus how did it get inflated within last couple years so high? Somebody said because there is only so much of it...?

Crypto still seems to be based on actual currency because how would it be acquired without using bank account to buy it? Well at least it is not the FIAT currency been used since 1913 by so called The Federal Treasury----making money out of thin air?😏

Hi guys,

We have some instructional videos on Bitcoin AND some ALT coins on our webpage. Some simple basics about the wallets and your options. I was also clueless about it and after much research these videos seemed the shortest and simplest and easiest to follow. So if you're looking for some simple instructions head over to >https://rxdirectmeds.com> 

We have videos on Monero, Bitcoin, Tether and USD Coin. Just look under "Crypto FAQs"

Hope it helps! 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back