I was wrong about homeland security notes

• Thread starter Thread starter Sbcat631
  • Start date Start date
S

Sbcat631

I was talking to eve at coolchems and it turns out homeland and customs is using new tech and actually has been ganking our packs and replacing with notes... I guess I will be getting a second empty pack soon.

Sorry about being wrong I guess

I was talking to eve at coolchems and it turns out homeland and customs is using new tech and actually has been ganking our packs and replacing with notes... I guess I will be getting a second empty pack soon.

Sorry about being wrong I guess
I've never heard of it happening besides members with coolchems,so be weary of what is told to you . Does this vendor know a customs agent to support this ?

What kind of proof were you provided. I'd love to see one of these NEW L.L.

Regards

I've never heard of it happening besides members with coolchems,so be weary of what is told to you . Does this vendor know a customs agent to support this ?

Regards
The only reason I believe it is the fact that people who ordered from trrc had the same thing while shipping through spain. Since the switched back to NL. To usa shipping there are no reports of this happening.

I was wrong before and I could be wrong again but this also make sense. They weren't urging me to try to pre-order they just said maybe next year things may calm down and they are working on their own methods.

I'm not going to be the test dummy anymore though

There is no way this is DHS and CBP are doing this, I'm calling BS.  I also want to know why they are so sure of this.  I'm not blaming CC but it does make me wonder why they are pushing this narrative.

I'm guessing it was someone on the Spain side who figured something out and started to exploit it.

There is no way this is DHS and CBP are doing this, I'm calling BS.  I also want to know why they are so sure of this.  I'm not blaming CC but it does make me wonder why they are pushing this narrative.

I'm guessing it was someone on the Spain side who figured something out and started to exploit it.
Agreed.

I even asked eve if they could somehow up the stealth with something, possibly a decoy even if they charged a few extra bucks and she said no. They did change a few things which I wont say out in the open for obvious reasons but... idk

Regards
The only reason I believe it is the fact that people who ordered from trrc had the same thing while shipping through spain. Since the switched back to NL. To usa shipping there are no reports of this happening.

I was wrong before and I could be wrong again but this also make sense. They weren't urging me to try to pre-order they just said maybe next year things may calm down and they are working on their own methods.

Customs isn't just doing inspections at border entry points like ports, airports, etc.  I worked at a trucking company in the middle of the map and we a conveyor belt with a large X-Ray chamber which actually belonged to Customs and they'd show up sometimes daily, other times sporadically and have us dig through the international shipping containers looking for specific packages or any packages belonging to a lot originating from or destined to one address.  This was just a small unassuming trucking company, so they've got multiple layers of defense.  Hell, some of the international shipping delays are likely due to containers sitting in parking lots waiting for the customs officer to show up and inspect it, and I guarantee that they'll take their sweet time if they think it's gonna make someone start squirming a bit too much.  I'd forgotten all about that job it's been so long, so one can only imagine what new toys and additional detection points they've added in more than a decade.

I even asked eve if they could somehow up the stealth with something, possibly a decoy even if they charged a few extra bucks and she said no. They did change a few things which I wont say out in the open for obvious reasons but... idk

Has the pack come yet, and how many days has it been since you ordered?

I'm kind of waiting on your results to place another order.

They did however say if the same thing happened again on the second order they would reship a third one on their own.  I've yet to secure a second location for this package to arrive, but if they are willing to offer a free reshipe I may wave that option if they will send it to you the original location. I still have not received a letter from any government agency, or no of anybody who has, and my shipment was not listed on the manifest of seized items that is published by CBP.

They did however say if the same thing happened again on the second order they would reship a third one on their own.  I've yet to secure a second location for this package to arrive, but if they are willing to offer a free reshipe I may wave that option if they will send it to you the original location. I still have not received a letter from any government agency, or no of anybody who has, and my shipment was not listed on the manifest of seized items that is published by CBP.
Ordered earlier in October.  They told me they would offer 3g on top of my next order but I'm going to wait a bit. I've lost way too much money between them books and pizza. Books actually sent me shit but it was the worst garbage excuse for pvp I've ever seen

And I'm just going by what "Eve" tells me through email. She claims customers have been getting official letters in the mail. Luckily I didnt lose a ton of money but it was enough about 500 give or take. First order 5g second 5g plus 5g reship . 

Last edited:
And I'm just going by what "Eve" tells me through email. She claims customers have been getting official letters in the mail. Luckily I didnt lose a ton of money but it was enough about 500 give or take. First order 5g second 5g plus 5g reship . 
I'll have 6g plus the original 6g if I decide to go forward with it, which I probably will.  Can you PM me if you know what the origin country is?

@Tylenol I'm not sure how to pm on here but corredos or whatever it's called. Espanol in europe if that helps answer the question without saying it outright 

I'll have 6g plus the original 6g if I decide to go forward with it, which I probably will.  Can you PM me if you know what the origin country is?
Did it ever come through? I've been tempted but out of the 5 forums I belong to I have seen ZERO activity or reviews or even mention of coolchems packs making it through. I find that very strange. Given the fact that so many people have lost packs, me once early in the year and again in the begining of the 3rd quarter, I would think if a pack came through in any shape or form it would be making waves on here and other forums.

The vendor in question claims that tons of packs have been making it through but I see zero evidence... lmk your thoughts 

Did it ever come through? I've been tempted but out of the 5 forums I belong to I have seen ZERO activity or reviews or even mention of coolchems packs making it through. I find that very strange. Given the fact that so many people have lost packs, me once early in the year and again in the begining of the 3rd quarter, I would think if a pack came through in any shape or form it would be making waves on here and other forums.

The vendor in question claims that tons of packs have been making it through but I see zero evidence... lmk your thoughts 
I haven't personally placed a reship order but I know of someone in the same geographic area that just recently received a shipment of 3g.  In an unexpected turn of events I was lucky enough to make a trade for most of the 3g of tan batch.  It's just as good as I remember.

I will still probably place another order, my hesitation being purely a personal matter and not a logistics one, as I do believe that it would arrive.  I take it you have not received anything yet? 

I got 3 orders early 2020 then lost one. I was the first to post about the 4x4 note on CF and Reddi t. That empty pack came on the 83rd day. Then I asked for a reship that never came. I also had to pay for an equal amount. That never showed up that would have been 10gs.

Now eve has offered me another 3 gs on top of my next order. I'm waiting though. Maybe asking to split it 2 envelopes

I got 3 orders early 2020 then lost one. I was the first to post about the 4x4 note on CF and Reddi t. That empty pack came on the 83rd day. Then I asked for a reship that never came. I also had to pay for an equal amount. That never showed up that would have been 10gs.

Now eve has offered me another 3 gs on top of my next order. I'm waiting though. Maybe asking to split it 2 envelopes
I see, that's a tough one.  I might ask to split my 12g up, but then that's twice the opportunity for a something to go wrong.

I see, that's a tough one.  I might ask to split my 12g up, but then that's twice the opportunity for a something to go wrong.
Hey... if you got one of thos homeland notes dont even bother ordering a reship unless you can use a different address and name. I knew they nabbed my reship but I just got my empty pack yesterday. Same 4x4 note. It's weird because my tracked spain city pack came on the same day. No issues I guess coincidental. The @ph p seemed better then my first order.

Idk man I feel like once you get burned in spain then that might be a wrap for the name and address. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back