Id Like To Welcome One Of Our Newest Members!

That looks rather suspicious...Are you sure you took your Meds today Mike? /default_blink.png
yea Im fuckin sure I took my meds but whats that have to do with me noticing a member named "scams" /default_mellow.gif

Gee, I wonder if Heisenberg and I should keep an eye on this member?! /default_huh.png
LOL, maybe, possibly, might be something worth looking into /default_ph34r.png

That is peculiar, nice catch MM. Now I'm wondering if it's supposed to be funny, honest, or just a hint at their life experience with mail ordering. In that case I need to change my handle too. If it's based on experience with mail ordering most everyone could use that, along Wondering, Waiting, Paranoid, Once bitten, twice shy.... How about everyone sum up their experience in a good user name?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, guess that should be, FuckedBeyondReason, actually, probably, maybe, whoTF knows. /default_biggrin.png

Yea, fubar rocks, but I like my new screen name. /default_smile.png My day has sucked, hows yours goin bro?

Cant recall, lack of sleep, emotional issues, slow ass work, dead beat sister livin with me, have me kinda screwed.

She had to put this screen name... Imagine a ladymember called  ISuckOnFirstDate  ... or something. Every member would have said HI WELCOME TO THE FORUMS !

MH

And with this thread the member named Scams has 0 posts but his profile has already 30 views !!! /default_smile.png

MH

Cant recall, lack of sleep, emotional issues, slow ass work, dead beat sister livin with me, have me kinda screwed.
Sounds like a true member of the "eff'd up life, why I'm on DBG", club. 

May change my handle to Sane/Insane, Who TF knows?

I thought "Dead Beat" was only a mans club. Don't start with the sexist complaints people, it's just a joke. I've got plenty of both sexes like that in my extended family. To me working, even at jobs that I hated, was the most rewarding part of life. I can't sympathize with those who can but just don't want to work. 

mickey138 said:
I'm returning to this site after a 4 year hiatus, so please, bare with me, as I'm not sure as to the correct place to post this query:) I've ordered from shaz-steroids/buy-best steroids at least 5 times previously, and have always received my full order. I ordered again and sent the moneygram out on the 2nd of january. I am a michigan resident, and when i track my package it states that it has been processed thru the Chicago, Illinois sort facility on the 7th of january. I am getting quite antsy over here considering the fact that chicago is 8-9 hrs TOPS from my PO box location....any words of advice? any feedback would be GREATLY appreciated, thank you!
Mickey,Rules are available for all to read and review. I would recommend you start there.

Reading through this forum as thoroughly as possible, is the best advice I can give.

Specifically, I would advise that you discontinue any public forum discussion of location.

Just looking out for all members, no direct jab at you personally.

Peace,

Beranda

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back