Id Like To Welcome One Of Our Newest Members!

What Beranda said.  I will leave her post up with Mickey's quote in it as an example of what NOT do.

- We do NOT discuss Pakistani vendors here (like Shaz)

- We do NOT reference specific customs facilities

- It is NOT smart to post your personal location  on the open forum.

- For the umpteenth time, this is NOT the "new" DB board.  No connection, affiliation.  

And no, an introduction thread started by a different member is NOT the correct place to post vendor related questions.

LOL @99 - very nice, very nice indeed  /default_tongue.png

MM, nice catch as well...hmmmm I use an email address that starts called "spamxxxxx@mail.com" for all businesses just because I know that they are going to spam me.  Wonder if this "Member" has something similar in mind by choosing their screen-name??

Mickey,

Rules are available for all to read and review. I would recommend you start there.

Reading through this forum as thoroughly as possible, is the best advice I can give.

Specifically, I would advise that you discontinue any public forum discussion of location.

Just looking out for all members, no direct jab at you personally.

Peace,

Beranda
jab, jab

Night Stalker finally reveals his safe word...
Yep, had a bad day/week/year/decade, it'll get betta I just know. Hey recently this pretty hot lady at this market has been eye'ballin me n'shit, so I think I'll just manup and ask her out. Its been awhile so all this backed up stuff just gotta go!

Yep, had a bad day/week/year/decade, it'll get betta I just know. Hey recently this pretty hot lady at this market has been eye'ballin me n'shit, so I think I'll just manup and ask her out. Its been awhile so all this backed up stuff just gotta go!
   You do that ! And show here the meaning of FBR !  (FuckedBeyonReason)  ...  But be a sport and get her flowers   /default_smile.png

MH

Cool, nothing lifts the spirits better than romance.

Well guys I wasnt necessarily thinking about romance, although thats a possibility, rather Its  been almost 2 years and after coming off opiates my sex drive has come back with a vengeance!

I still dont think my brain chemistry is back to what it was12 years ago before I started taking opiates. That combined with my emotional state, caused by feelings of guilt and my sister who seems to be drinking liquor on a daily basis has me in a tailspin.

Ive called an ambulance 4 times in  the last 2 months over her, she wont take care of herself, says she cant eat but thats just a lie, she doesnt eat because liquor on an empty stomach hits you faster. She seriously has a self destructive personality.

Anyhoo, wasnt trying to bum every body out, or illicit sympathy, thats just the facts of it.

Theres alot more to the story, but I suck at typing so I'll just leave it at that.

Stalker Out

I see my own personal stalker has returned yet again, hey your new name could MedicatedStalker, has a nice ring to it.

I see my own personal stalker has returned yet again, hey your new name could MedicatedStalker, has a nice ring to it.
I started this thread you fckn btch. Ill post if I wanna, fuck off man no one is stalking you....youre belligerently stumbling in my path so step aside 

Well guys I wasnt necessarily thinking about romance, although thats a possibility, rather Its  been almost 2 years and after coming off opiates my sex drive has come back with a vengeance!

I still dont think my brain chemistry is back to what it was12 years ago before I started taking opiates. That combined with my emotional state, caused by feelings of guilt and my sister who seems to be drinking liquor on a daily basis has me in a tailspin.

Ive called an ambulance 4 times in  the last 2 months over her, she wont take care of herself, says she cant eat but thats just a lie, she doesnt eat because liquor on an empty stomach hits you faster. She seriously has a self destructive personality.

Anyhoo, wasnt trying to bum every body out, or illicit sympathy, thats just the facts of it.

Theres alot more to the story, but I suck at typing so I'll just leave it at that.

Stalker Out
I started this thread for scams asshole. you gotta make every fuckin thread about yourself and how miserable your life is? DIE

EDIT: the text in red explains his PMs to our female members.....................................whatatool

Last edited by a moderator:
reynolds-00.jpg

Thx 99, at least I got a laugh after sittin at the hospital for half the day.

99, that pic was taken before "manscaping" became the norm. The ladies would probably like a newer picture of me. /default_wink.png

But NS, I think most would agree that addiction or dependence of downers have a negative effect on a persons libido. I know if I'm going on a date I take the minimum amount of meds I can. 

Sorry to take your thread off topic MM. IDK why Scam hasn't spoken yet. I haven't checked since your first post, have they made a comment anywhere? Not that I care, but I think you make a good security man, noticing names that others don't should get you a spot on the security team imo. /default_smile.png

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back