Interesting Overnight Delivery "seized"

cavzfan5012

First I want to apologize if this is in not quite the right setting. However it is a strange topic and I am still fairly new to posting. Well dude to the postal strike messing up a lot of vendors and people's letters things eventually grew desperate for me as I am not taking any prescribed meds, all without scripts. Anyhow, I decided to follow advice and check out the Mexican Vendors everyone is always taking about. They can get all kinds of products and in a lot of cases overnight it to the states. The only drawback is the price but sometimes I'd paid whatever just to feel well. I placed on order on monday 11/17 with a money gram going out at 8pm. Paid the extra fee for overnight delivery. Sure enough I wake up weds morning and I have a tracking e-mail. I quickly determine that they are guaranteed to have it delivered in 30 mins, which would put it at 10:30 pretty early for an order in my epxerience, idk. Anyway sure enough it's deliveried right on time and everything I ordered is in there and the quality is excellent.

I sit back to email vendor thanking him for everything when I notice a 2nd tracking number following hte same route as the first one (in fact its in my city now). How can this be, i got everything in the first order, maybe free samples? I forget about it and a couple hours later I find that this "package" was being delivered by a rival delivery company to the first order. I do a double take and read that my package has been delayed due to a government regulatory agency hold. Not only is this confusing but this is troubling. First, why would this vendor send two packages by two competeing mail carriers. If this package were to be inspected wouldn't this take place around customs in xxxxx not 15 mins from my house in Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxd.! Anyone have any ideas of what i should/could do at this point and what could happen in terms of charges if any? Thanks. Good luck to everyone getting packages, may you have better luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll PM you. Everyone else let me talk with crazyfan first. This thread could explode with all kinds of questions and answers and spiral out of control.

But if someone feels that they had a similar experience please share. And there are a lot of smart and rational members here so please post your thoughts too.

Ya know I have no right to ask people to back off. It's arrogant and elitist to assume that I have more knowledge than anyone else here. I'm apologize to all of you. The best approach is to give each member a chance to contribute. That is why this board is so valuable. We all know something and collectively make this community special.

So please everyone share your thoughts.

Where did you get the second TN? From the vendor or just through MyChoice or Delivery Mgr?

The origin city was the same for both?

Were they both scanned in around the same time?

Have you asked the vendor about this?

Any change in status since you initially posted this?

Understand the need to hold back. Please let us know how it plays out though or what we should do if something similar happens to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I sit back to email vendor thanking him for everything when I notice a 2nd tracking number following hte same route as the first one"

This is the part I don't get.

How?

I don't know. It is pretty strange though. Maybe the shipper sent two packages by mistake. Maybe when some scanned the packages the scan went haywire or a computer glitch in the shipping screens

caused 2 packages to be created in the computer but in reality only one exist. And that weird message might be because there really is only one package..

We're all waiting with bad breath er um I mean baited breath.

Crazyfan, why dont you email the vendor and ask them about it?

Cavsfan, you need to update the board ASAP. It looks like you mostly post in the middle of the night, and you responded to my PM at like 4 am, so perhaps you work an off schedule. But clearly this is an important issue that piques everyone's interest.

Thanks,

MC

Keep checking the tracking status on #2 but DO NOT CALL THE DELIVERY COMPANY.

Why hasn't this thread been updated yet? Cavsfan, we appreciate you sharing with the board, but you can't just hit and run like this. If you don't feel comfortable discussing this further in public, please PM me or one of the mods. I see that you've logged on several times since the initial post. Next time you are on, please take a few minutes to explain what happened.

Are you in jail where are you?? Why no updates? I can understand your concern, I think I might have dodged something a few years back when I first started using IOPS

Here's my story

Ordered from an Indian IOP. Ordered some banakins......old schoolers should know what those are.

Received the slip in the mail to come pick it up at the post office

Get to the post office they couldn't find it but the post office manager tried really really, unusually hard to get me to sign the slip and leave it there and he'd get me the package as soon as he found it. I played dumb and pretended I didn't know about a package and hadn't ordered anything as of late. He still insisted I sign, but I refused and walked away.

Got on the forum and talked to my buddies about it and they all agreed I dodged a bullet. So yeah you have to be real careful. Go with your gut.

I sent the OP a PM when he initially started this thread, he told me it had blown over and he didn't really think it was anything (whatever that means). He told me he was going to update this thread, but I guess he still hasn't.

Hey guys really sorry about not updating this thread. This is the first time I've ever started a thread and I guess I thought when I PMed The inquiries about this that I was answering it. Once again I apologize for my ignorance. I now know how these posts and threads work. I definitely did not mean to come across as selfish and honestly want to contribute. Well so far nothing has happened.As of right now the status on the tracking remains the same "your package has been delayed due to government agency hold. it's been like this since November 19th. I'm pretty sure everything is going to be legit. In fact I have ordered from the same vendor twice now without issue.The fact that there were 2 tracking numbers by two different postal services and the one that was delivered included the whole order. It almost makes me think the other was just some sort of glitch.now that I know how starting these threads and responding to them work I will be sure to keep everyone posted. If anyone has any other questions just PM me and I'll gladly answer them.sorry guys.

Crazyfan, why dont you email the vendor and ask them about it?
Actually I have on numerous occasions and strangely they have not been answered yet he still continues to do business the whole thing is very odd.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back