Interesting Overnight Delivery "seized"

I once had a vendor accidentally send me someone else's package along with my own.  It had her name on it.  I refused it and nothing every happened.  Do not accept any other packages.  Glad everything turned out OK.

I once had a vendor accidentally send me someone else's package along with my own.  It had her name on it.  I refused it and nothing every happened.  Do not accept any other packages.  Glad everything turned out OK.
Thanks man so am I cuz this is one guy you can always count on if you need something ASAP

I have heard of one email source who sent 2 parcels instead of one before.Along with the 2nd parcel was a note asking them to post the package on and they're next order would be "on the house!!".

Now I know some would do this if pre - arranged ie (remailing) but imagine being sent some hot medications that you would never think of trying to order and being involved in a "controlled deivery"!.

However in this case it does sound like it's a glitch in the PO delivery software esp as you've had two consecutive orders del successfully.....

Hey cavsfan, thanks for the update. I also am thrilled nothing happened. Yay!

Agree on not accepting it under any circumstances.

Oh that's for sure I have no idea where that came from, but pretty much I think this is a closed case which is great since this is one of the most reliable vendors if you need something asap. If anything comes of this and I doubt it will I'll be sure to post immediately. Thanks for all the advice and overlooking my ignorance in starting this threads.

Well I think this issue is pretty much cleared up. Just logged in to the tracking website with the suspicious government agency bullshit etc. hold on the order and the tracking number is completely gone from their website no trace so were all good. Sorry for getting everyone all in a panic or more likely myself, but some of you guys know it's easy to freak out when you don't have your meds. Thanks again for everyone's advice and likewise i'll do the same for others.

What the hell that is very weird have you had successful orders sens this?

Read page 1 of the thread and the dates!
Really how can I read the posts when they have not happened yet.......I ask him if he has gotten orders sense this has happened now how can I tell the future? I read that before I even wrote I wanted to know now I read he's had 2 orders with the same vendor I wanted to know about from Dec 20 on this was started in Nov 22........I applaud  you in how you think my ability's are that g8 peanut lol if that was the case I would never ask ?s lol I just post answers lol not to be rude just letting you know what I meant by that post I guess I could have said anything present. calm down now have a cookie =)

Sure have.
Well as long as you are getting your orders but to be truthful I don't think they look to big into this stuff considering all the facts that the G0V is trying to not only fine the privet shipping company's but also charge them and the fines they are suggesting would definitely cause/make them look the other way to but more often just not even look all they care about is getting there customers mail to them on the promised date not say that the G()V was their one day now that would be a different story but they would just not open your mail and look they would folo similar procedures as customs now could they ever do this with ever package no way they would have to drop overnight mail one day mail and so on they are operating at full production to keep up as it is they would have to double their staff and up the prices double what they are at now I am sure.

So you never got an answer from the vendor as to whether or not they were the ones that sent both packages? I would like to know if the vendor sent it in case it were to happen to someone else. If a second package came in their name they may be likely to accept it.

So you never got an answer from the vendor as to whether or not they were the ones that sent both packages? I would like to know if the vendor sent it in case it were to happen to someone else. If a second package came in their name they may be likely to accept it.
No they completely ignored the question and I asked several times. I'm almost positive that it was just some type of glitch because none of it made any sense. I'm honestly not concerned in the slightest since there is nothing they can do if I don't accept it. The whole thing has disappeared from tracking anyway. There was never a second package because as legit as this vendor is they wouldn't send anything extra and everything I ordered I received. I should've realized all this from the start but seeing something like that unexpectedly can be a bit unnerving.

There's no way you could have realized this scenario at first. I venture to anyone faced with the same set of facts would have been very concerned as well. I actually think a little paranoia is probably helpful when using an IOP. It is better than getting sloppy, IMO. In any event, thank you for bringing it to the board and following through to its completion. Mainly, I'm so glad it turned out ok!

Last edited by a moderator:
No they completely ignored the question and I asked several times. I'm almost positive that it was just some type of glitch because none of it made any sense. I'm honestly not concerned in the slightest since there is nothing they can do if I don't accept it. The whole thing has disappeared from tracking anyway. There was never a second package because as legit as this vendor is they wouldn't send anything extra and everything I ordered I received. I should've realized all this from the start but seeing something like that unexpectedly can be a bit unnerving.
I would agree that it may have been a glitch if the TN was from the same carrier but you stated it was a different carrier and TN. I can't see how that could be a glitch. If it were seized by customs, it would have never been delivered and eventually the TN would disappear as it did. I'm not trying to argue, just giving my thought process. I myself would want to know the exact answer. No response from the sender would also make me think the same thing. It was seized and they don't want to deal with it hence no reply.

I would agree that it may have been a glitch if the TN was from the same carrier but you stated it was a different carrier and TN. I can't see how that could be a glitch. If it were seized by customs, it would have never been delivered and eventually the TN would disappear as it did. I'm not trying to argue, just giving my thought process. I myself would want to know the exact answer. No response from the sender would also make me think the same thing. It was seized and they don't want to deal with it hence no reply.
Yeah not trying to argue myself more speculate. I think the fact that it was two different carriers for one order that I received everything ordered why would the vendor waste money on two different carriers and what elsecould have been sent. This vendor is legit but he's not the type to throw around freebies or samples. I think he's not responding because he doesn't know what the hell I'm talking about. You are right though that if something was seized it would play out as it did eventually wouldn't be sent and the TN would just disappear. But I don't know what possibly could've been seized it was a simple order overnighted for one product. but I guess anything is possible.

There's no way you could have realized this scenario at first. I venture to anyone faced with the same set of facts would have been very concerned as well. I actually think a little paranoia is probably helpful when using an IOP. It is better than getting sloppy, IMO. In any event, thank you for bringing it to the board and following through to its completion. Mainly, I'm so glad it turned out ok!
Yeah man you're right it's easy to be overconfident in retrospect. But yeah little paranoia definitely beats being sloppy in this game.

I know this thread is old but it make me think of the time I was sent a group message from a vender saying the order "didnt make it out today and he would try and get it out tomorrow" It had about 10 others people CC'd emails attached to it. Probably some of you guys.

So much for it being animomous. You'd be surprised how many people use gmail or yahoo accounts to place orders. With so many safer email services I wouldn't use the two that do the most tracking and info sharing. He might as well given out your home address. Anyone who has half a brain could figure out where you live, provided you've logged on to an account with yahoo or google from a home computer. That shit scares the crap out of me.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back