Intro & question (please & thank you)

Hello friends,

Wow, what an AMAZING site you all have cultivated; I feel sincerely lucky to have found you guys! I just joined the other day yet I've spent hours combing the forums to familiarize myself with the community culture/lingo, and I've read and reread the Forum Rules as to ensure I understand what I can & cannot do. I'm happy to report that I think I got it. ;)

So was hoping to get your thoughts/advice regarding a "Panda" teddy bear I'd like to purchase for my Irish friend, Mr. O'PanaHan. I'm trying to decide if I should get him 10 of the 40lb (mg) Pandas from that cute little gift shop in France, under the Eiffel tower or if it'd be better to just get it The Fast way, through that cool retailer named Tony, especially since he offers free shipping on first orders?

I'd just love and appreciate everyone's advice. Thanks so much in advance!!

Well isn't that tres clever. Lol O'panahan I live it. I'd say that I would prefer France at the moment but also there was recently a bargain to be had by taking the West Coast Express. Don't know if the sale is still on, but never hurts to ask. He also extends a 5% discount if you mention DBG, but if the sales still on, the shipping is free. 

Tony's shipping may be free but he's slow as molasses.

Hey, thank you so much for the recommendation, I really appreciate it. To be honest, the WCE didn't even cross my mind as I couldn't find their website nor could I access anything by clicking their ad in the banner above (says I'm not authorized to view such info). I suppose, based on your thoughts, I'd be smart to shoot them an email to see what they offer, ya know, "teddy bear" wise. I'm wondering if they in fact carry the Global brand teddies, the orange bears with I believe a G74 on their T-shirts? Also curious as to their everyday price for 10 bears? I certainly won't ask cause I think that might be against the rules...ya know, just a lingering curiosity...

p.s. too freaking funny/ironic that The Fast Way is super slow - haha.
In general, what's a realistic guess - ball park - as to how many days it takes molasses to drip?

Again, thank you so much for your response. Really helped make a girl feel right at home here on DBG. ;)

I love Marypoppins,  Your name is the best.  Now I have the songs from that movie in my head.  /default_smile.png

Is West Coast Express worth it?
you need t decide this for youself /default_smile.png

you need to go into the thread and read a few pages back to see how there doing that week.  There really is no other way to do this...:)

I can't find the thread :(

It's so funny I have been a member for like 2 years took a break and now everything has changed.

Is West Coast Express worth it?
Although I still haven't received my complete order from 9/3, I can at least tell you that Rjchard @ WCE has been doing a good job of consistently keeping in touch with me regarding the delays. It's somewhat frustrating, however, I ordered a med that's probably a little more difficult for them to acquire (O'pannna).  

**thanks to 2earls for bringing that to my attention.

richard has been (good) and (bad)...I do think 2earls would agree, with any vendor at all, you need to read the pages and make judgment for yourself....:)

what one person sees as ok, another person may not...there inlies the problem /default_smile.png

I will say I like him but I like a few of them /default_smile.png If that does help any...

Did any of you guys use M from Skymed? And if so did Richard email you saying he was an employee of skymed as they shut down. M from skymed was great!!!! Used him for over 4 years with over 100 orders without a single issue!!!!!

First I've heard this story, but this is a discussion for the SY area, not personal introductions.

For a small donation you can read or post on these vendors.

Did anyone notice what I have noticed? Please understand this is just a guess as I have NO Proof. But it has happened in the past. See below:

After just joining this site I have come to this conclusion. There is a Richard (says he was an old employee of M's) and there is another Richard who is pretending to be the real Richard. If you notice there is a banner for West Coast meds on this site. The email I got from Richard has a" the" in front of the domain name and an "e" in front of xpress with a .net instead of a .com that the banner site on this forum has.and the site is up and running with a list of meds and prices. meanwhile the banner site here on this forums home page is up but no meds or prices and says its under construction.

So I believe one is a scammer and that's why some are saying they are getting screwed. This happened before with Cancunrx years ago. Similar domain name and pretended to be Lisa.... I would imagine the one on this forum is the legit Richard but I do not know for sure. Just find it odd 2 sites one up and running and the other under construction. Than you add on here some say Richard is a scammer while others says good to go.... Add that to the same deal with CancunRX back in the day. It could even be the same person as the cancunrx scam as history tends to repeat itself.

Grandpoo can you message me. I want to send you something regarding this issue. I think this will shed a lot of light regarding this situation and prevent ALOT of people from being scammed as Im reading some people are not getting there orders from Richard

Sorry for posting in the wrong section. Going to make a donation in the next few days....

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, I'm slow to see this post. For anyone else reading this, it was investigated and by now, the site in question no longer exists. They both belonged to "our" Richard and he simply forgot to take one down when the other went online.

I love how our members are always on the lookout!

I do think he should have pmmed you before they post something like this though as you see it was just confusion...It could have made an uproar if everyone had seen this , 

First I've heard this story, but this is a discussion for the SY area, not personal introductions.

For a small donation you can read or post on these vendors.
Hello to Ms.Poppins,

I am one day new to this site and have not yet understood much of the lingo/language that is used, but am NOT totally inept. I need some help and would love to go to Paris!

Do you by chance know what flight I may take?

Hey............. I'm trying!!!!!

ALLEY  

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back