Introduction

Miles

Hi all of you,

I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Happy findings to you my wish is to up my ranking as far as I can go. I don't have a computer at the moment only my smart phone. I cannot wait to get my computer hooked up so I can chime in I can't type that fast on this thing. 

Will start posting ting as much as possible. Can't wait to participate in this kick ass community! 

- Miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome @Miles, many view the site mostly on smartphone as well as desktop! Don't worry there. In any case have a good look around, starting with the rules of the forum and get acquainted with the place! 

Hi all of you,

I'm new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Happy findings to you my wish is to up my ranking as far as I can go. I don't have a computer at the moment only my smart phone. I cannot wait to get my computer hooked up so I can chime in I can't type that fast on this thing. 

Will start posting ting as much as possible. Can't wait to participate in this kick ass community! 

- Miles
Welcome Miles; you're gonna love it here. Promise!

Thanks guys do you know where to buy Mixed amphetamine salts online or something not botanical similar to amphetamines

@Poppyseed123, we do have many reputable and reliable vendors. You can't post unauthorised vendors, but you may pass them to staff. 

Hi Friends!

Greeting my fellow newbie! I thought I'd actually introduce myself to the community and say hello as well. 

I love this site, I would love even more to figure out Bitcoin so that I can donate, but I am not at all tech savvy. Hopefully, I will get there though! Thanks for letting me a part  of the tribe. 

RG

Hi Friends!

Greeting my fellow newbie! I thought I'd actually introduce myself to the community and say hello as well. 

I love this site, I would love even more to figure out Bitcoin so that I can donate, but I am not at all tech savvy. Hopefully, I will get there though! Thanks for letting me a part  of the tribe. 

RG
Welcome sweetie!!  You probably already did this but on the home page at the top in the Welcime to DBG section there are several threads answering questions regarding bitcoin. If you've already checked them out and are still having trouble you may want to contact a moderator for assistance. Since you may not be able to PM yet, you may need to post and tag one if the mods.  Just make sure you put the @ before the member name and it'll populate the name and send them a message you're tagging them.  For instance @RedGypsy just tagged you and you should have received a notification. Hope this helps!!!  

Hi Friends!

RG
I learned today that I hate bitcoin, lol. I paid $25 to get $16 worth of bitcoin, and then after donating $10 I only had $2 left. I can't figure out the math, lmao, but this site appears to be worth it. 

Welcome sweetie!!  You probably already did this but on the home page at the top in the Welcime to DBG section there are several threads answering questions regarding bitcoin. If you've already checked them out and are still having trouble you may want to contact a moderator for assistance. Since you may not be able to PM yet, you may need to post and tag one if the mods.  Just make sure you put the @ before the member name and it'll populate the name and send them a message you're tagging them.  For instance @RedGypsy just tagged you and you should have received a notification. Hope this helps!!!  
Thank you so much for the warm welcome & very helpful information friend!  I never for a second thought of asking the mods for help. Your right, I can't PM yet as this is only my second post, but I did just buy a copy of Bitcoin for Dummies. LOL! Thank you also for telling me how to tag people on here, I didn't know how to do that either....now I just need to figure out who the mods are!  @Pooner2013

@arrons 

I learned today that I hate bitcoin, lol. I paid $25 to get $16 worth of bitcoin, and then after donating $10 I only had $2 left. I can't figure out the math, lmao, but this site appears to be worth it. 
I know what you mean!  I have tried to set up a wallet & go out & buy Bitcoin, but some of these vendors want my bank account info including my username & password! Yeah right! I have noticed a fellow newer member on here sells Bitcoin via PayPal (am I allowed to say people's names on here?) but, that sounds great to me. So far it's just been very confusing to me. They say it's the E-comm currency of the future, but it sure isn't very user friendly so far.  I'm glad I'm not the only one. 

@arrons 

I know what you mean!  I have tried to set up a wallet & go out & buy Bitcoin, but some of these vendors want my bank account info including my username & password! Yeah right! I have noticed a fellow newer member on here sells Bitcoin via PayPal (am I allowed to say people's names on here?) but, that sounds great to me. So far it's just been very confusing to me. They say it's the E-comm currency of the future, but it sure isn't very user friendly so far.  I'm glad I'm not the only one. 
I would ask a mod before posting any names, I know you have to send them vendor info if you want to get a vendor in to the site. @2earls might have a different answer.

I would ask a mod before posting any names, I know you have to send them vendor info if you want to get a vendor in to the site. @2earls might have a different answer.
Thanks! That's what I thought. I don't want to break any rules (not on here @ least 😝).  

Aarrrgh!. I canna believe it. I wrote a big long essay last night as I signed up few days ago n thought I'd introduce myself but my post just isn't here! Anyway, just found out bout this site few weeks ago so lurked for a wee bit n eventually signed up few days ago. What an amazing place. Very informative. I was all ready to go make a donation on Saturday as I thought it could be done thru wu but read that it's only done with btc now. Unfortunately that's well oer my heid! Any idea if there'll be simpler donation options soon or should i sign up for btc night classes now?!

Think I'll probably be 1 of the older members on here but I hope I can contribute in some way or other. I'm nae just here for the 'beer'! ish! I've done a bit of travelling. Had long spells in India, Nepal, Hong Kong, Philippines so could maybe offer some advice on dos n donts, decent, cheap 'interesting' hotels n people. Especially in Goa, Delhi or up in Northern Indian Himalaya and Hong Kong. Certainly be nae use for any tech advice!

Anyway, looking forward to getting involved n getting to know folk here. Still getting acquainted with site rules so I'll say no more. Stay Free.

Stand Free!

Oh aye, I introduced myself yesterday n forgot to ask how much info do you really need to put in your profile? I'm probably just a wee bit para, but it's served me well for 50 years!

I'm nae too tech savvy, but I'm having to learn quickly. Still struggling with this bitcoin thing tho, for making a donation. Anyway, what is AIM, MSN, ICQ or Jabber?

Cheers. Stay Free.

Stand Free!

Greetings & welcome @ClashCityRocker!  I am a newbie myself.  Sounds like you have had a really interesting life. I would love to go to India and Bali!, Bali especially is on my bucket list. 

I know what you mean about bitcoin, I am absolutely clueless about it also. Your comment on signing up for night classes cracked me up, because I actually just ordered bitcoin for dummies from Amazon.   There are several threads and posts on here regarding BC, but I am finding that many of them are over my head as well.   One of the mods on here (PTFC) helped me out greatly re: making a donation today.  Perhaps consider sending them a message and see if they are willing to help you out.  Everyone on here is so nice, I really love this place. 

Oh, & as for your profile, I just listed my interests and hobbies....

Greetings & welcome @ClashCityRocker!  I am a newbie myself.  Sounds like you have had a really interesting life. I would love to go to India and Bali!, Bali especially is on my bucket list. 

I know what you mean about bitcoin, I am absolutely clueless about it also. Your comment on signing up for night classes cracked me up, because I actually just ordered bitcoin for dummies from Amazon.   There are several threads and posts on here regarding BC, but I am finding that many of them are over my head as well.   One of the mods on here (PTFC) helped me out greatly re: making a donation today.  Perhaps consider sending them a message and see if they are willing to help you out.  Everyone on here is so nice, I really love this place. 

Oh, & as for your profile, I just listed my interests and hobbies....
Did you find a way to do it without it costing a bunch of money? It cost me $25 to donate $10. it cost me money to buy bitcoin, and then it cost me bitcoin to donate to this site.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back