Introduction

@aarons No, I haven't found a cheaper way to figure out BC, @ all. I think you're a lot further ahead of the game than I am. I have only gotten so far as to set up a bit coin wallet, but actually had to have someone donate on my behalf (via PP).  I know that there is a member on here that you can buy bitcoin from for a flat fee of $10... But then you're right back to the same problem of spending more than you're getting… 

Everybody says that it's so easy, but I don't get it. I hate it!

Can't you donate with PayPal anymore. I know my year is running out and it's about time for me to donate. I am not tech savvy either, and the last time I sent bitcoin it was the same for me using paxful I think I was way overcharged. I'm still trying to figure the best way to send bitcoin. Luckily wonderfulvendors that usual do bitcoin have let me made other arrangements!

Can't you donate with PayPal anymore. I know my year is running out and it's about time for me to donate. I am not tech savvy either, and the last time I sent bitcoin it was the same for me using paxful I think I was way overcharged. I'm still trying to figure the best way to send bitcoin. Luckily wonderfulvendors that usual do bitcoin have let me made other arrangements!
I didn't even know I still had a paypal until I made an order last week, lol. all I know is I spent $25 to get $16 worth of bitcoin, I figured after my donation I would have $6 left but instead I only had $2 left. I couldn't imagine what it would cost to spend several hundred dollars on an order. I'm going to do some research this weekend.

Greetings & welcome @ClashCityRocker!  I am a newbie myself.  Sounds like you have had a really interesting life. I would love to go to India and Bali!, Bali especially is on my bucket list. 

I know what you mean about bitcoin, I am absolutely clueless about it also. Your comment on signing up for night classes cracked me up, because I actually just ordered bitcoin for dummies from Amazon.   There are several threads and posts on here regarding BC, but I am finding that many of them are over my head as well.   One of the mods on here (PTFC) helped me out greatly re: making a donation today.  Perhaps consider sending them a message and see if they are willing to help you out.  Everyone on here is so nice, I really love this place. 

Oh, & as for your profile, I just listed my interests and hobbies....
Thanks RedGypsy.

i canna speak highly enough about India. Most things are incredibly cheap, food, hotels, interesting goodies(all top quality!) Aye this btc is doing my head in. How did u get in touch with PTFC? Surely nowt to do with the Jags eh? COYR! Seen some posts of his but i hate to but in. Dinna think i can do pms yet can I? Haven't quite got thru all the rules yet. Gotta do donation soon as, sick of throwing away good money on pish powders etc. All there is up here unfortunately. Been danced on so many times before it gets here.

Cheers!

Did you find a way to do it without it costing a bunch of money? It cost me $25 to donate $10. it cost me money to buy bitcoin, and then it cost me bitcoin to donate to this site.
Hey all. I know a lot of us are new to the BTC world. I am going to try to write up a "first step summary" in the Donations thread to help us who are just coming to the site. (I just signed up a few days ago). Look for that.

Also, there are cheaper/ slightly more efficient avenues of Bitcoin purchase-rates than $25 to $10.

Paxful.com is pretty good, you gotta sift through the many routes to find the best conversion rate with the lowest "fee". Other more central hubs like Coinbase, etc. will do better as they cut out the middle man, but this is at the expense of being subject to Coinbase monitoring, possibly using one's credit card, having to provide ID, etc.

It would be possible to buy an ITunes Gift Card at a grocery store, for example, then sell it off on Paxful for Bitcoins, maybe a rate of $25 to $18.. for example.

Hope this helps

Ya know one thing I can't seem to find right now, is a good exchange FROM a prepaid VIS@ Gift Card I loaded at the grocery, TO Btc.. :( I thought for some reason that would be widely desirable.. Similar to Am@z@n/iT00ns gift cards, why wouldn't a prepaid V1S@ card and receipt be as desirable?

Would it be acceptable to ask, if any members want to trade some BTC for a nice prepaid VIS@

I learned today that I hate bitcoin, lol. I paid $25 to get $16 worth of bitcoin, and then after donating $10 I only had $2 left. I can't figure out the math, lmao, but this site appears to be worth it. 
Hey,at least you got that far😁,buying and using bitcoin is so confusing, which is why I haven't donated yet. 

Hello and welcome to all the new members!

As someone who just recently broke down and learned how to use bitcoins, it's really not as bad as it may seem. We also have a couple members who are selling bitcoins and I tried both of them and they were helpful and made it very easy.  I don't know why I waited so long to try it. Guess I thought it was rocket science too. All I can say is if I can do it, anyone who can read and type can do it too.

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to this site. I'm blonde at heart, so trying to figure my way around is a bit confusing. Not familiar with a lot of the terminology, like bitcoins, etc. Hopefully, I'll get it figured out soon. I have already read up on some helpful information. I appreciate you wonderful people contributing your gems of wisdom. Glad to find a forum like this exists! Hopefully, I added this in the appropriate place? Did I mention I'm blonde at heart? ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Miles & welcome!

This is a great community & a really good tool for those looking for cheaper healthcare options. Some of our more experienced members give great advice. I am not as active on the forums as I once was but I have met many great people on this site. I try to post as much as possible but I am pretty swamped with personal commitments.  Hope to see some of your comments on the forum. 

Thanks for introducing yourself. Goodluck. 

-BN

Hi everyone! I as well am a newbie and bitcoin is just frustrating and hard to understand. I’ve been reading for two weeks trying to figure it out just so I can donate to dbg. It’s amazing it can be so hard just to donate money lol! I’m trying to figure it out for myself but....wow! Anyway, I’m glad to be on here with you all and I’ll keep on trying to figure it all out!

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back