IOPList

Gallon

I have been told and have noticed that IOPList. dot com    isn't around anymore.   Anyone hear the reason why?   Is this permanent?

and if it is COM then i believe its for matienance but who cares you have this site, fuck a IOPlist

From what I know, .com is gone and .org may be back. You know how they trash talk DBG on other forums? Well let's keep it classy and not do that here.

We have a great forum and great members and I'm proud to be a part of it. 'Nuff said.

I love DBG. I was on that for a min to leave a review months back and I find this so much easier to navigate.  Plus, I had already made some super solid friends. 

I looked at several forums as a guest for a few hours, having limited experience in this scene, this one seemed the friendliest and I plumped for it . Love it here, great community, great staff, admin etc. Suck Suck Suck up lol. No really, this place just has the vibe I like, never regretted it. 

I realized I had not been back to IOPlist in a long time. I am a member of 3 boards but realized I haven't been to the other two in a long time! So I just tried, and it appears I have been either deactivated or banned for not being there in a long time, Ah well.

Just checked over at PR and it appears that IOPlist,org is not just a rename, but perhaps opened by people who are in conflict with Ioplist,com and banned all senior members, etc. Which would explain why I was able to log in but then not access anything, The comments were that it appears for some reason the.com went down for reasons such as not paying, etc.

I recently joined IOPLIST, to see how bad it really was. I was polite and helpful, but still received a long rebuke by that psycho, Charon. This was my response:

View attachment 1649

As @2earlssaid, we don't worry about other boards here. I'm glad that satisfied your curiosity however @ElectroNymph.
I don't worry, this is where I feel the most safe. However, the BPD side of me won't let some jumped up egotist talk down to me. I have had enough of that during my life, and that witch needs a taste of her own (badly worded) poison.  ;)

But letting off steam helps@PTFC, so I am done with them now. (Even though I was spying on them in the first place!).

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I know, .com is gone and .org may be back. You know how they trash talk DBG on other forums? Well let's keep it classy and not do that here.

We have a great forum and great members and I'm proud to be a part of it. 'Nuff said.
I should have done that, but when I feel bullied, I retaliate.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Mr Black @ Mr Black: @drjimmy1964 it's a no brainer Rangers will win the Stanley Cup and bring the Lord back to the big apple... It's like ewhern I swatched the red wings win 5 stanley cups back to back I knew it and most everytime I can tell you who's going to win.. not every time but most
  2. Alkazar @ Alkazar: @drjimmy1964 haha, I am canadian, but I dont watch sports when I am on my own...only with other people. Thanks though!
  3. Alkazar @ Alkazar: @Gracie5 Lol Gotcha ;)
  4. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @Alkazar not as bad as other things, like sales. But we don’t want the wrong eyes seeing anything, you know what I mean?
  5. drjimmy1964 @ drjimmy1964: @Mr Black I can’t say that, it’s “touching the money too early” lol ! But I. dream it! LGR! I do love Vegas.. we spent the New Years @ start of ‘23!
  6. Mr Black @ Mr Black: Rangers will win the Stanley Cup 2024!!! I going to place my bet in vegas
  7. Mr Black @ Mr Black: @Ghost666 it's for MOM'S ONLY LOL
  8. Ghost666 @ Ghost666: @Mr Black, Damn off everything? Hell of a deal my dude. I might have to take a look at the menu lol
  9. drjimmy1964 @ drjimmy1964: @Alkazar ! It’s a NHL playoff day! go Rangers! )(y)
  10. Alkazar @ Alkazar: @Ogrefoot its a movie day cause of the rain, any suggestoins?
  11. Ogrefoot @ Ogrefoot: How is everyone?
  12. Alkazar @ Alkazar: Hi Gracie, is that bad that people can see?
  13. Alkazar @ Alkazar: This site is so helpful!
  14. Alkazar @ Alkazar: @porkandbeansboy
  15. Alkazar @ Alkazar: Thanks guys!
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @Alkazar contact admin for pw to invite area, would suggest using protonmail or tutanota for emails
  17. Ghost666 @ Ghost666: Yeah not too bad my dude. Finishing up work for the day.Howabout you?
  18. Strength @ Strength: Looking fwd to monday
  19. DoctorFaustus @ DoctorFaustus: Cheers to the weekend!
  20. CnC5 @ CnC5: @Ghost666 doing good brother
Back