Ireland - Ethlyphenidate

zero123

Hi,

i know a lot of you are from the US but you might be able to help me. 

I've ordered Ethlyphenidate from the UK. It's been held up in customs now and I'm a bit freaked. I don't want cops at my door. It was an order for 50, 50mg pills.
Does anyone know if it is actually legal in the Rep of Ireland, it's impossible to find out, but I think it is.

Do they send out love letters for this substance in Ireland and can you ignore them?

I have etizolam in my house and am thinking of dumping all my stash. Freaked here. 

Some websites seem to make it seem like a lot of chemicals are OK to import EU wide (Flubromazepam, etizolam) etc. V hard to know.

I ordered from an RC shop in London Jan 26th. It was posted to a parcel motel. It's the first time I've used a parcel motel. I'd no idea Ethlyphenidate was illegal in Ireland, UK website make it seem its OK all over Europe. All other orders were normal post and took 4 days max. 

I'm just very paro, as I've Etizolam in my house, should I just dump my stuff/stash. The cops are hardly going to call?

Just worried for my future. 

I am in the US but why don't you do a search to find the answers?  I did a search for is Ethylxxx legal in Ireland and came up with lots of info.  Look here:

https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A86.J3XtT9JUxHUAyYEnnIlQ;_ylc=X1MDMTM1MTE5NTY4NwRfcgMyBGZyA3locy1tb3ppbGxhLTAwMQRncHJpZAMEbl9yc2x0AzAEbl9zdWdnAzAEb3JpZ2luA3NlYXJjaC55YWhvby5jb20EcG9zAzAEcHFzdHIDBHBxc3RybAMEcXN0cmwDMzQEcXVlcnkDaXMgZXRoeWxwaGVuaWRhdGUgbGVnYWwgaW4gaXJlbGFuZAR0X3N0bXADMTQyMzA2OTE3Nw--?p=is+ethylphenidate+legal+in+ireland&fr2=sb-top-search&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

I doubt that the police would come to your door for 50pills.  They certainly don't do that here.  I wouldn't dump anything and I wouldn't worry.  Etizolam is not a controlled substance in the US.

Thanks, but the link isn't very specific to Ireland. Ireland is stricter than the UK when it comes to RCs.

Just that I've never had to wait so long for a parcel. 

I think it totally depends on its legality in the ROI, it's unscheduled in the UK and our misuse of drugs act doesn't cover it. I do know your laws regarding importing prescription meds are far tougher than our, but this isn't a prescription only med as far as I can see. Try and find the Irish equivalent of misuse of drugs act, it will be available online at government website.I Don't think I would panic.

Edit: Having looked around a bit, your Customs tend to give a written warning first time. If it's illegal at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thank you. is that the equivalent of a 'love letter' where they ask you where you received it from on the net?

Is it OK to ignore this. It seems everyone in the US does but its unclear here.

Yeah, spot on. I got one years ago for cigarettes. Yes really!!! Keep us updated though.

I am Irish and I need to come home!

Poor little Irish girl in US

Just sick of this. Anxiety, postal workers, police. just want to end it all. anxiety never ends

Just sick of this. Anxiety, postal workers, police. just want to end it all. anxiety never ends
Hey Zero! I'm in the UK, so things are slightly different here, but I have a strict policy if the LL contingency arises?..

What pills, I didn't order any pills?.. Fuck knows where they came from?... I don't even know what they are?... Hold on? They're not those penis enlargement pills that my mates keep threatening to order are they?? My mates are wankers! Ha! Good one!... See ya, have a nice day ; )

It's not like you're importing kilos of c@cain3?..

Stay cool, don't let it make you anxious and don't get rid of your stash, they'd need a warrant to search your house... And fifty pills ain't gonna get 'em that : )

~P~

Yeah zero, honestly mate, relax, this is not going to be a problem. At the very worst a warning in my opinion. Phrenicz has thrown out some tip top advice there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

i know a lot of you are from the US but you might be able to help me.

I've ordered Ethlyphenidate from the UK. It's been held up in customs now and I'm a bit freaked. I don't want cops at my door. It was an order for 50, 50mg pills.

Does anyone know if it is actually legal in the Rep of Ireland, it's impossible to find out, but I think it is.

Do they send out love letters for this substance in Ireland and can you ignore them?

I have etizolam in my house and am thinking of dumping all my stash. Freaked here.

Some websites seem to make it seem like a lot of chemicals are OK to import EU wide (Flubromazepam, etizolam) etc. V hard to know.

I ordered from an RC shop in London Jan 26th. It was posted to a parcel motel. It's the first time I've used a parcel motel. I'd no idea Ethlyphenidate was illegal in Ireland, UK website make it seem its OK all over Europe. All other orders were normal post and took 4 days max.

I'm just very paro, as I've Etizolam in my house, should I just dump my stuff/stash. The cops are hardly going to call?

Just worried for my future.
Customs in the UK, US, EU will usually send out love letters unless there is an obscene quantity like a few pounds, because that signifies intent to distribute. You ordered 50pills. The most that is going to happen to you is a love letter even with a Schedule 2 drug. You have to remember there are hundreds of thousands of people receiving packages just like yours everyday. Authorities aren't going for people ordering they're going for distributor's. So relax, don't worry. I'm speaking from experience. I've had vitamins sitting in a mail processing center for more than a month before. It happens when you order internationally.

if they ask me to respond to the love letter and I dont, will they care?

most Americans don't seem to reply. dunno what the case is in Ireland.

if they ask me to respond to the love letter and I dont, will they care?

most Americans don't seem to reply. dunno what the case is in Ireland.
love letters are form letters and are sent out so you will know what happened to your order.  When something is confiscated you have an option to try to get it back which is written in the letter.  The letter states you have a certain amount of time to claim it.  There are a lot of other things besides drugs that are confiscated like knock off clothing, toys, perfume, and many more.  Sometimes they make a mistake and for those people it is to their advantage to send the letter back and try to get their goods or lose a lot of money.  For our purpose there is no reason to send back the letter and try to claim our goods because they did not make a mistake.  In other words they will not ask you to respond unless you want to make a claim... which you don't.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back