Is it just me, or are WU and MG getting hard to use?

miss delivery

It seems like I can no longer send a transfer online.  I knew I was having problems with MG, but WU was good.  This week I tried three times on different days to do a transfer, and all three times they held my transfer and wanted me to call.  I know if you don't call they just refund your money after 24 hours.  The transfers were to different recipients, so it wasn't that.  Perhaps I am flagged!!/default_ohmy.png  Is anyone else starting to have these problems?  I know I can go to a store and use cash, but I am basically lazy and the internet is so convenient!  And why wouldn't the cash transfer be held as well?  I am so confused.

I have been doing MG online over a year and never had any problems, Just sent some cash yesterday. In fact once a week for past 4 weeks I have send $$ , I don't know why people get flagged or whatever they do, perhaps the receiver is the issue?

I tried to do it online once and when I tried to register they said I have to go and do it in the store. So that's what I've been doing. I haven't had any problems. They seem to ask fewer questions when you do it in person, and the MG fee is much cheaper than WU. It seems to be $9.99 no matter how much you are sending. 

It seems like I can no longer send a transfer online.  I knew I was having problems with MG, but WU was good.  This week I tried three times on different days to do a transfer, and all three times they held my transfer and wanted me to call.  I know if you don't call they just refund your money after 24 hours.  The transfers were to different recipients, so it wasn't that.  Perhaps I am flagged!!/default_ohmy.png  Is anyone else starting to have these problems?  I know I can go to a store and use cash, but I am basically lazy and the internet is so convenient!  And why wouldn't the cash transfer be held as well?  I am so confused.
I have not had luck with WU for a couple of years. Really lame reasons: I am so low-key order $300-450 a time, like every three months. And that is going into F 2F transaction...however fingers-crossed MG is ok with me with said orders but I go to MG/combined check cashing joint...no problemo...so far...

I have used neither but I am getting ready to.......Jim /starlite.  Which one is better?

Nice to "see" you miss delivery !  Long time!

I just go in person, one of the valuable  pieces of advice I have picked up here. Never any hassles, mostly friendly banter and developed a good relationship with my local post office, ALWAYS use it to send parcels, letters, packages etc, happy face, "good morning /afternoon, how are you today " etc

Reactions: BMC
Good advice love.

i am about to use mg for the first time, which I NEVER thought I would do.

Hi Cat!  Ok - so I went in person with cash in hand last night to a WU agent.  As the girl was doing the transaction, she got an instruction online to call WU before proceeding.  She's on the phone for about 10 min., but then the transfer is accepted.  I pay the cash and figure I'm good to go.  The recipient e-mails me today and tells me they won't give up the money - I am the one who is flagged!   I don't get it - I probably use them once or twice a month - never more than $500,   What next?

I was wondering how everyone pays.  I guess it is different for different ci panties.  Where can I get Oxy or perc?

I got flagged at the beginning by trying to do it online. The problem was that at the beginning, I hadn't found this forum yet and all three receivers were already flagged by previous customer complaints. Although I was pissed at the time, their refusal to send the funds probably saved me about 3K.

Then I found this forum and the wealth of information it contains.  I am fortunate to be ambulatory and I can go to the places where I need to go to transfer funds. I just had my first experience with the red ph0ne and I hated it. The transaction went smoothly until I had to get back on it because of a spelling error. 

I now use a different phone number than the one I first used and I always use cash. Never even a debit card.  Although the confirmation slip has my old info on it, I have never (knock on wood) had a problem with the receivers used by the vendors in this forum. Of course, I know that some problems have occurred with receivers but these are usually handled quickly by the vendors. 

I hope this helps.

Peace,

Serapeum

I got flagged at the beginning by trying to do it online. The problem was that at the beginning, I hadn't found this forum yet and all three receivers were already flagged by previous customer complaints. Although I was pissed at the time, their refusal to send the funds probably saved me about 3K.

Then I found this forum and the wealth of information it contains.  I am fortunate to be ambulatory and I can go to the places where I need to go to transfer funds. I just had my first experience with the red ph0ne and I hated it. The transaction went smoothly until I had to get back on it because of a spelling error. 

I now use a different phone number than the one I first used and I always use cash. Never even a debit card.  Although the confirmation slip has my old info on it, I have never (knock on wood) had a problem with the receivers used by the vendors in this forum. Of course, I know that some problems have occurred with receivers but these are usually handled quickly by the vendors. 

I hope this helps.

Peace,

Serapeum
I just had my first experience with the dreaded red phone today, it was pretty awful. I will definitely be using another method next time as just my luck the Walmart in my area was "down". I used cash too.

I haven't used WU or MG for over a year and don't plan on ever using them again. Good vendors will accept other payment methods.

As for the online vs. in person, etc. you will read people who will swear one or the other is better. One of my better friends is a manager at a Wally store. She told me that she had talked to senior MG people when once in a while a customer would get flagged and banned. They told her someone gets a list of red flagged receivers every day, they are entered into the computer, and then it is just the lottery if the person you are sending money to is on that list or not. She also said they only have one central computer with these red flagged receiver names, and both online and in store computers check that same list so it is coincidence if you have more luck online or in person - that's just how you transfer gets entered into the main computer either way.

She also said the reason there were so many more "banned" users vs. just transfer denied is that both WU and MG need to have documentation of steps they are taking to not be complicit in aiding in this kind of transaction, so the banning process is a "for show" kinda thing.

She also said the reason there were so many more "banned" users vs. just transfer denied is that both WU and MG need to have documentation of steps they are taking to not be complicit in aiding in this kind of transaction, so the banning process is a "for show" kinda thing.
What an insane game....

Never had a problem with MG online, WU on the other hand......

Never had a problem with MG online, WU on the other hand......
Yeah, hope your luck holds out! For years I would see people posting about problems, etc. and I would say, well, nice to live in a small town, only make small orders and not real often. Then one day, out of the blue, left the Wally, looked and wondered if they entered the name right, went back in, and the manager - who I know well - looked it up, said, well, crap, it shows you need to call this 800 number. She said screw that, I'll call MG with the number they give Wally managers. Found out transaction was killed, I was banned, Even though she spoke up for me personally, as a Wally manager. That's when she called again and got all the "inside scoop."

I used Mg today at a local store.  It was automated Kiosk. A little unnerving as I expected

someone I know to pop in and ask me what I was up to.   Other than that no issues whatsoever....

The girl at the register completes the transaction....No questions asked!  Just weird as I felt very naked in 

public!

Paying the funds is always easy. Once they have the $$$ they sometimes start playing games...

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back