Is it just me or did neev lab exit scam?

I’ve still been waiting from an order that was over $350 since June 12 with one response via email out of probably a hundred I have sent because at this point I would just take a refund and from the sounds of it, other people are still waiting for their orders too.  Two months and no product or money or proper customer support...I will never be ordering from them again and in my eyes it’s a scam.

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is, he pulls you in a fills all the little orders of 1-2g and then when you order bulk, now all of a sudden he’s out of stock.  I’ve noticed his lower mg stock quantities change even with the product being ‘sold out’  but you still can still buy 10g even with it being ‘sold out’. And I like the one update on how they ‘ran out’ before they could make it to the post office, sounds like someone is dipping a bit to hard into their own stuff.  I hope it eventually makes it here as currently I am out quite a bit of money and until I ether get my money or my product, I will put them on blast any chance I get. 

1st order, from June 28th was marked complete July 25th, and DID arrive July 28th (one month to arrive). 2nd order, August 1st, marked complete August 5th, has NOT arrived yet. No response from the new email (posted Aig 19th) and no tracking either. Aside from them being domestic and carrying a chem I like, I'm not impressed. Will update if anything changes. 

I gave up hope but was pleasantly surprised a month later.  2nd order, 1st being a year ago when they were on point. 

My order from August 4 was “label printed” on the 22nd and after a few days it’s not in transit to be here Saturday.

Package arrived! Wow. Marked complete August 5th, and just arrived today, the 31th. Product is the same as last time. I am a happy customer. Just wish they would communicate a little better, but oh well. 2nd order solid. They're legit. Expect a wait though.

Out of the blue an order I placed August 14th arrived today. Very strange. Not sure what to make of this vendor. Haven't been scammed by them as every order placed (maybe 5 or so) turned up but the random delivery times makes it hard to recommend their services.

He for sure scams on larger orders. My friend had fine experience ordering a couple g of 2f$D<K when he went and bought 10g they were all the sudden out of stock. Apperntly hes got it back in stock and will be sending to the people who bought it before this was months ago, now that it's back in stock my friend is still waiting and neev as not been good at contacting ( this is actually my friend here I'm not swimming) but I would stay away from neev there is better vendors 

I am happy to report that after 3 months of waiting and probably hundreds of emails. I finally got my package! Not sure if I’ll buy from them again but over the last few months it seems like they are really trying to get back on track....so buyer beware I guess? 

Anyone get theirs lately?? mine was marked completed oct 16th but informed delivery shows nothing. Like always he NEVER responds to emails. I've only got him to respond to an email maybe 2 times in 2.5 years. So, I figured I'd ask the community. He has never not sent my pack. It just seems like random times anymore though. Could be 3 days, could be 30. Anyhow, anyone have any luck lately or what your ship times looking like?

The websites down. The day after I place my order lol. As always. Bet he's gonna pop up in Abit with discounts too XD happened 2 times before legit the day after it's creepy

Yeah I have been waiting over a month. That seems to be standard anymore. The website is down however. So who knows

@myc83 I actually got my pack last week. But yes website seems to be down. Heard he was redoing shop and site tho. So it'll probably be back up.

@myc83 I actually got my pack last week. But yes website seems to be down. Heard he was redoing shop and site tho. So it'll probably be back up.
I hope so man. They've always been on level. I have followed from the beginning. It just seems that customer service gets worse and worse ha. I get it. I still have faith it will randomly show up and make my day :)

New management supposedly. I ordered the end of October and still nothing. Not losing hope though. They've always done me right. Maybe even this week. You have given me hope

cuddlebunnychewtoy said:
Today, I just received a pack I ordered almost 2 months ago. With the website going down recently I had basically written off the shipment...

No clue what's going on with them. It's harder to trust them every time, even though I've always received the order in the end.

Apparently they're back in action w new management...

Also, did anyone ever receive their $80 credit that was promised over the summer. Now that their email is back up I'm considering bringing it to their attention.

Part of me doesn't want to bring up something so old but at the same time they offered to give us $80 for their mess up.

So...anyone ever get anything from that upset over the summer?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back