I've suffered from headaches and migraines

Like the Post above Me said about P3rks doing nothing for the pain it's because Most Migraines will not respond to 0P0idz to help with the pain although it depends on the type of Migraine some Migraines that are special in the way they are different and can be treated with P-K's. These Days I would suggest CBD or CBN/Weed Strains for Inflammation since N.S.A.I.D. Medication like Ibupr0fen seem to be the most effective in Treating Migraines. Most likely due to the Anti-Inflammatory effect they have ALONGSIDE the PAIN RELIEVING effects they provide.

I know this is an old Thread but I just wanted to Post this in case someone else might find this Information Helpful. I had a friend who had nearly dropped out of high school and nearly didn't go to College from Migraines because the Doctors couldn't figure out the cause. Luckily though before she missed to much school one Day... The migraines simply just vanished one day without any explanation as to why they stopped. It was like 2-3 Years of her like only going to School a handful of Days for that amount of time which had passed by. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Strains for Inflammation since N.S.A.I.D. Medication like Ibupr0fen seem to be the most effective in Treating Migraines. Most

Sorry if anyone’s already said this, but benzos do wonders for my migraines. Enough of any type of benzo I take will completely get rid of a migraine. This is why I’m addicted to them now, so it’s a blessing and a curse

And thjs is coming from someone who has had a literal migraine for several straight months in the past without treatment, but if I’m on benzos all day, my head rarely even slightly hurts. 

@Joelco92 Benzos typically help with tension migraines. They have a lot of research showing that magnesium is extremely helpful for treating migraines. You should go do some research on it especially if you hadn't tried before you began using benzos to treat your migraines.

If taking magnesium works then you could possibly start slowly lowering your dose of benzos if you wanted to. Be careful though different types of magnesium supplements absorb better than others and magnesium oxide is the worse with as little as 4% absorption.

So do your research about which has the best absorption too that's what I'm currently trying to do due to the many other benefits that magnesium supplements provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh thanks I did not know that. I am quite an anxious person which is probably why I like benzos as much as I do. But I’m trying to cut down on them

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back