Just bought a dual cartridge vape battery

• Thread starter Thread starter Sbcat631
  • Start date Start date
S

Sbcat631

I have been using normal pen batteries with assorted coils. Dual quarts, ceramic donut, ceramic rod, etc. 

Decided to grab a dual cartridge/ wax coil battery. It uses both at the same time. This may be a whole new ball game. It's only 650mah but I think it will be pure insanity.

I also grabbed a yocan uni pro box mod for a dub$ free shipping. I grabbed ooze fusion coils cause mine are caked pretty bad and grabbed a bunch of the twist pro dual quarts atomizer to stick in that dual cart jammy.

Since my plan was foiled on new years I will be trying again for my day of birth and then call my research days quits.

My reship should work out somewhere around then we will see. I will likely leave the most graphic review I possibly can. Product and nights events. Also new equipment batteries etc. I'm very excited for this day since it did not happen this year. Hopefully everything makes it ok this time.

If anything is left over... maybe, maybe not... maybe a leftover giveaway if its allowed. That I will have to ask our mods and site creator if it's ok to do. We will see when things materialize. 

With love

FucktardTHE1st

I have been using normal pen batteries with assorted coils. Dual quarts, ceramic donut, ceramic rod, etc. 

Decided to grab a dual cartridge/ wax coil battery. It uses both at the same time. This may be a whole new ball game. It's only 650mah but I think it will be pure insanity.

I also grabbed a yocan uni pro box mod for a dub$ free shipping. I grabbed ooze fusion coils cause mine are caked pretty bad and grabbed a bunch of the twist pro dual quarts atomizer to stick in that dual cart jammy.

Since my plan was foiled on new years I will be trying again for my day of birth and then call my research days quits.

My reship should work out somewhere around then we will see. I will likely leave the most graphic review I possibly can. Product and nights events. Also new equipment batteries etc. I'm very excited for this day since it did not happen this year. Hopefully everything makes it ok this time.

If anything is left over... maybe, maybe not... maybe a leftover giveaway if its allowed. That I will have to ask our mods and site creator if it's ok to do. We will see when things materialize. 

With love

FucktardTHE1st
What's a dual cartridge/wax coil battery? Like you can swap one out for the other or you can literally do both at the same time?  I've never heard  of something like this and now very curious...!

What's a dual cartridge/wax coil battery? Like you can swap one out for the other or you can literally do both at the same time?  I've never heard  of something like this and now very curious...!
It's made for thc carts with 510 threads. I use the same vape batteries that are used for those cartridges but I get dual quarts atomizer made for thc wax. Works amazing for certain RC. The ones I use are the same size as those carts so instead on using 1 single dual quartz wax atomizer I can use two. And they work at the same time. I'm trying to be a bit vague because I dont know if I'm pushing the limits with the way I'm describing this. It's called a tombstone dual cartridge battery. I just feel like this thing will be perfect. Cant wait till it gets here. 

Screenshot_20210115-042534_Chrome.jpg

Looks fascinating, @Sbcat631 !

Did you get it in-hand yet? Any early reviews?
I got all the hardware. I'm waiting on my stuff to come from NL. I had 1g of php a few days ago but I didnt have the ps1 yet. The tombstone was ok but it's more for normal carts. It burned at a great temp but didnt have enough airflow. 

The ps1 I used normal thc carts on already and it hits fucking amazing. The wax coils are going to hit better then any rig I've used yet. Hopefully stuff shows up Monday so I can give a full review

Look up hamiltondevices Ps1. I bought it on my delta 8 vendors site for cheap
I hope my rc's make it. I might have been a bit over zealous  with ordering this month. Hope it didnt fuck me. Orders from NL. 1/4 1/6 1/8 and 1/12. Might have been a bad fucking idea lol I'm praying for a landing soon.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back