Just Small Trend I Have Noticed My Short Time Here

Salamandoor

I have constantly come across threads about vendors (IOPs) that were chugging along great getting people their orders left and right...until the end of the year. BAM. Gone. I am not sure if it's a common scam practice and that time of year is when most people make large orders, or LE tends to catch onto them at this time of year. 

Anyway, the trend seems to be that vendors 'dissappear' or begin to not send out orders around this time. Again it's a small trend (just happened this year and last) so I would be careful. Unfortunately I already committed before I found out this news. But I never put anything in that I will miss so I expect to just be slightly angry if it doesn't go through - not financial and emotional devastation. 

Please let me know if this just the select few vendors I checked out - I would love to find some reputable vendors for the new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
   Interesting observation... I cant say the same myself but its interesting to say at least. I know that this time of year (Christmas and New Year's Eve) - winter holidays, mail is getting kind of slow/overloaded and maybe some of these guys are in vacation or taking some time off to spend with friends and family and might get slow with communication so there are 2 vectors that can lead one to think certain vendor turned scammer ... Just my 2 cents here! /default_smile.png

MH

Interesting observation... I cant say the same myself but its interesting to say at least. I know that this time of year (Christmas and New Year's Eve) - winter holidays, mail is getting kind of slow/overloaded and maybe some of these guys are in vacation or taking some time off to spend with friends and family and might get slow with communication so there are 2 vectors that can lead one to think certain vendor turned scammer ... Just my 2 cents here! /default_smile.png

MH
That is true - however I would prefer to use a vendor that lets his/her customers know when they are going to be out of town! Otherwise it's just unprofessional to me. 

This has been the case for years with (most) all of the vendors I have used.  Not so much that they are scamming anyone, it's just that the volume of mail is exponential over any other time of the year.  I have learned to take that into account and make arrangements by the end of October to get me through the end of the year and into January... 

Like I said, it isn't necessarily a matter of scamming, for the most part I've experienced it being a delay issue.  Make sure you read back into the fall and, if possible, look at the trend from year(s) prior during the Holiday season before making any conclusions.

100% agree with above poster, my joke for years had been people get their tax returns and buy them out, LOL

Yous guys need to read Jewy's post in the Mexican Pharmacies thread. No speculations please.

No speculations here and I'm not specifically referring to the Mexican section, I have noticed this trend with all companies both domestic and abroad after many years observing, and like I said, I make a "joke out" of it, no idea the real reason...and I did read Jewy's post last week when he posted it, thanks for watching our backs just the same 😃

No problems CPPt, all of us here are trying to fly under the radar until the issues work themselves out so we all can resume to our normal hobbies.

Yes i notice this is well, but there are some faithful that have stuck around these are the ones you want to stay faithful with or at the end of the year go back to the ones that have stuck around because we cannot control we are just pawns. We are not names we are dollar signs that is it so keep that in mind

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back