Keeping vendors happy

I would like to add one more thing to notifying a vendor if you're going to be at least a day late. It's a good idea anyway because the vendor may have changed receivers. Sending payment to an old receiver can cause a real headache - at the very least.

mbs

I have been guilty myself @HeirCroc1 with my favorite person I get something from not on the menu except for @Alfapharm. My husband wouldn’t let me do it because I’m having liver problems. Scary red bumps they have to watch a blood test every 3 months and liver scan every 6 months for the rest of my life so they can catch it if it turns cancerous. So my husband was trying to protect me from myself.I didn’t get back to him because were fighting I feel horrible about it. But the last time I wanted to do an order with a vendor he didn’t have a product I needed and he was quite rude I did write him back and explained the situation and he told me just stay with your vendor for now on even though I did write him and apologized before I even put an order in! But I do always write them first and thank them then write a review after. Kindness and just plain honesty goes along way!

Imagine if a vendor did that do you? Said he would send, then nothing, just silence? Happens all the time. Even more often lately 
I agree. I think that's why rewarding the vendors that don't fuck with people like that is even more important.

We're lucky to have a great selection of great vendors here! As I've said in the past, I believe we do a good job of protecting members, but we also have to protect vendors too, some recent scams against vendors have been inventive. Having a good relationship with your go to vendors is a must though. Things can change quickly though as @Fargo, mentions. 

We're lucky to have a great selection of great vendors here! As I've said in the past, I believe we do a good job of protecting members, but we also have to protect vendors too, some recent scams against vendors have been inventive. Having a good relationship with your go to vendors is a must though. Things can change quickly though as @Fargo, mentions. 
yes yes yes. Relationships!

The most simplified guide to DBG success:

1.) do your research so that you order from right vendor(s).  IMO this very overlooked. I can't fathom any vendor I have decided to use doing anything nefarious 2.) be reliable and polite.  Do what you say you're going to do. those are fundamentals.

Extra stuff

2.) When you really wanna bond with your vendors, leave reviews, and give credit when it is due via email as well. The best vendors are good people + good at their business. I'm not saying you should be emailing them for no reason. But if you see an opportunity to deepen your connection, take it.

@PTFC fwiw, I do not know that @fargo said his "go to vendor" disappeared on him or was out of touch. But maybe I missed it.

I absolutely ALWAYS send them a quick and short Thank you email. A little extra kindness goes a long way and I feel in this crazy ass divided world, we need more of that! ❤️

I don’t think there’s much more to be said on this thread than be clear with your vendor, is it an enquiry, are you gtg with an order or give a date when funds will be sent. Most will only give info the day you put the order in so it’s sent to the appropriate place. 

Be as transparent as possible and conduct yourself like you would in any business transaction. With quick responses, updates when payment has been sent (I also include proof of payment when appropriate) and let the vendor know when your mag arrives along with an honest update/review on the board. 

Respect works both ways and ultimately they would like to retain your business. Some vendors in the past have disappeared some will remain active without fulfilling orders (that’s when morals and ethics come into it)  but the team a DGB are the absolute best! And they are identified and removed in a blink of an eye. We are lucky we have a selection of honest vendors who will do everything to make sure the transaction goes as smoothly as possible. If any problems arise always go to the vendor first and resolve it personally if this cannot be achieved then that’s when you should come to the board.

I’ve seen a few cases recently where perhaps members have jumped the gun and forgotten the first part. This will never help build good relations as 90% of problems can be dealt with privately and professionally and you don’t have to needlessly damage a vendors reputation and your relationship with them.  

And lastly instinct! This is something acquired over time. But use it!!! It will serve you well. If you ever feel it’s getting sketchy and the rules, terms, protocol starts to change without explanation.. move on. Like I said treat it as a business and act professionally it will be noted and ultimately leads to less worry, hassle and a smoother ride. 

✌️ 

R

When there is silence that doesn’t mean they forgot you , they are always working behind the scenes .  Especially with all the ways the pizza doe comes to them . There is many moving parts and huge risks involved... I need to remind myself this whenever I am being impatient.. we only see the happy side - our end result.. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back