Ketamine

J123fe

Has anyone ever done ketamine therapy for major depression. If so let me know your experiebce experience

Has anyone ever done ketamine therapy for major depression. If so let me know your experiebce experience
It is a VERY heavy sedative. The first time I tried it I could barley walk. It was all I could focus on to not fall over. I doubt that it will help with Depression. However, I have been on SSRI to help with my depression and it helps a little. The only thing that has actually helped my depression is tr@madol. For some reason it is invigorating. It stops any pain that always aided in making me feel terrible and it stimulates my mind and has an anti depressent built in. It is a miracle drug. I use between 50-100mg depending on how i feel. It is not addictive becuase if you take anymore then that you will feel like crap. It also seems to work the same no matter how often i use it. There seems to be no tolorence issues at all. 

There is loads of info on why ketamine works.  I haven’t had an infusion but have had extensive experience in self administration and I do know someone who has had it.  For people who have mood issues due to pain, or some other treatment resistant mood disorder, it can be the thing that gives you an opportunity to start building yourself back up after the pain and depression starts a cycling too hard.

They have lozenges and nasal sprays now even, as it is becoming more recognized for its benefits.

I take it. The thing with this drug is that you build tolerance. I get the main effects during the first 2 days, but wait for the third to reduce tolerance. But you won't notice the tolerance  if you take it once a week in my experience. I have heard of someone who had the effects last an entire week, and she took it only weekly and still had tolerance build up.

The other thing is that even if you find ways to overcome the tolerance (you experience the distortions and almost don't know who you are while the ketamine is in -- which is how you know it works) -- the anti depressive aftereffects, for many, myself included, still fade. In the first few times, every time I went outside I could feel the city. The sound of the wind rustling the leaves in the trees had a feeling, so clear. Now it is hard to notice, in the background. But many drugs are like that when you start.

The anti depressant that was just released that is derived from ketamine has a totally different mode of action. Ketamine is in your system for 30-60 minutes only. All the effects are after is has left (it is a massive dose). The nasal spray stays in your blood continuously.

I doubt that it will help with Depression. 
with all due respect, even the most cursory search online will turn up loads of studies and articles that present evidence to the contrary.

proper k3t-assisted therapy seems rather hard to come by however, so it's almost worse reading about how effective it can be for treating depression.

I saw a documentary about using k for depression. It was in early stage use for humans. The person was given a nasal spray bottle with a certain dose of k in it. Apparently the user suffered server depression and once she started using the nasal spray twice a week if i remember correct she felt better than she had for years. It was on YouTube. Can't remember the channel name. They even showed IV k treatment at a dr surgery. The channel showed other drugs being used for other mental health issues. Each drug like mdma, lsd had a whole episode dedicated to it. If i remember i'll write it on here.  

I plagued with P.T.S.D. and Depression and don't forget the anxiety oh and the A.D.D. that plagues Me. I am seriously READY to just fucking kill myself especially since I accidentally Sent a very long email by accident to a V3nd0r.

I wish I was dead right now I really do I just might have to fucking kill myself I don't care to fight to keep surviving and not living I've been trying to do it for so long there is literally no hoppe anD ZERO options for me since I ruin everything good in my life.

Not by choice nevermind.

@porkandbeansboy

we love you, friend!!! pm me whenever if you need to vent or need validation or a anything.  I’m so sorry you’re in so much pain. 

@porkandbeansboy

dude! You are always posting such solid advice on here, and you obviously care about other human beings, even ones you don’t “know”. Don’t forget that you are one, also! It is human to fuck up some shit in your life sometimes, you gotta ease up a little on yourself. I don’t know you, but I can catch your vibe bro don’t think I can’t. 
brighter days ahead, there always are. Don’t try to carry every burden you have at once, too overwhelming. No shame in reaching out for help, no shame at all...

just simplify stuff, make it easy, just breathe in and out, try to let stressful thoughts slip away, then breathe in and out some more. Keep thoughts light, let energy flow through you like a river.... keep at it and feel better❤️

@porkandbeansboy hang in there my friend. There is lots of support for you here, you were just our Member of the Month!

I'm here if you just want someone to talk to and I have my own personal experience with depression so I am certainly not going to judge.

I plagued with P.T.S.D. and Depression and don't forget the anxiety oh and the A.D.D. that plagues Me. I am seriously READY to just fucking kill myself especially since I accidentally Sent a very long email by accident to a V3nd0r.

I wish I was dead right now I really do I just might have to fucking kill myself I don't care to fight to keep surviving and not living I've been trying to do it for so long there is literally no hoppe anD ZERO options for me since I ruin everything good in my life.

Not by choice nevermind.
I also suffer from PTSD and it is tuff, if you don't have a great support network of friends and family it is almost impossible. Never heard mention of ketamine as a solution but have been reading some studies about low dose MDMA coupled with talk therapy while under its influence as being remarkably effective. Don't end it, life is precious, no matter how hard it gets. Looking at a photo album you see nothing but happy pictures, but there was tons of unhappiness in between them, turn the page, more happy pictures. Stay strong brother!

Not by choice nevermind.
All i can say is I hear You---------been there but as we know we all feel and act differently because we as humans are UNIQUE--------yes,i know i dont believe it either but its true----when the darkness gets heavy I try to make a contract with myself or another that I will not ACT on my feeling just for today-----------leave option open for tomorrow------

actually i thought i was the king of trashing beautiful things in my life-----who knows???

@porkandbeansboy I as well have felt more suicidal in the last few years than any time in my life.  I am grieving because my husband died kind of young and unexpected.  When I have the thoughts, I think of a woman I used to know.  Her daughter was around 10 at the time.  The girl's father who was my friend's ex, but she still loved him, just couldn't shake the depression and he committed suicide.  A year later, his teenage son, so the 10 year old's half brother, killed himself at his dad's grave.  The effect I saw it had on these two women keeps me from it.  I also had an ex-boyfriend and his brother's best friend killed himself, left a note to this best friend.  My ex's brother had to be hospitalized.  He went full on schizophrenic within a year of this happening.  I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy, much less the ones I love.  Although the people that do it, I don't think less of them.  I get it, I understand it.  I think about doing it often even though I still have an older son at home.  What kind of crappy mother is that?  I am alive because he still needs me and because his life is already fucked up losing his dad so young.  I don't want to make it worse.  I've already screwed him up enough by my behavior at times.  If you have any family or friends that care for you, you have to keep on getting out of bed each day.  You have value to them in some way even though it doesn't feel like it and it feels like they would be better off without you.  In my life in knowing people that have done this, no one around them is better off.  I've never met one.  I used to think when I was mad at my husband I'd be better of without him, but that wasn't true either.  Please message me if you need to chat.  No one talks about this, but we all think it at some point in our lives.  I've had these thoughts for as long as I can remember, even as a child.  Thoughts are just thoughts, they pass.    Your words in your post have come out of my mouth so many times, I can't count them.   I try to keep myself from the planning by thinking, well, I can't do that at Christmas and I have to finish a project at work and who will take care of my dog, if I do that, my work won't pay the life insurance, my son will be stuck cleaning out the house, how will he take care of my plants, they'll all die.  That seems to help, if you can't stop thinking, find reasons to put it off, you know.  And I am learning that this is how my life will be.  I will be alone. My family and spouse are gone and my son will go on to have his own life.  I am working on accepting that's the way it will be.  I will never have that beautiful life I had again, but there may be some highlights left that I don't want to miss so there is a shred of hope.  I know you have a shred of hope because you voice it on here.  So keep on keepin' on.

S isomer by the way people, R isomer feels more like a mildly psychedelic benzodiazepine. Good food for coming down but when you see the people who look like their feet are cemented into the ground that's r iso most likely.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back