Ketamine

I use Esketamine for depression and my god it has changed my life. Now Esketamine works 10x as good as normal Racemic Ketamine imo. I have been using Ketamine quite awhile and used to only get normal Racemic Keta but once I started getting real S isomer ketamine I was shocked at the effect and the amazing after glow that lasts a week or more. It’s like being reborn or rejuvenated inside!!! Beautiful stuff. S isomer is much more cerebral and less sedative with a very psychedelic headspace and grand euphoria. The R isomer is what makes Racemic so Stoney & sedating and heavy. It is foggy and R isomer has more side effects than the S isomer by itself. The S isomer is clean feeling very clear and psychedelic.

Last edited by a moderator:
@wolverine I agree they is a night and day difference between the two. Don't forget it's also more potent per mg. Esket@mine is Roughly 1.5 to 2x more potent per MG compared to the R@cemic type.

@Sgrbr420 No esket@m1ne is what they prescribe to people for depression and use in hospitals. Racemic K3t@m1n3 is what they use in veterinarian clinics for animals not humans. It is roughly half as strong per mg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been also thinking of trying this.  Every antidepressant they put me on makes me very sick, throwing up for days sometimes.  Does anyone have this reaction to it?

I have had great luck with ketamine. I used to do it once a week or so. Unfortunately the vendor I had is no longer. Hoping to find a new vendor as it really helped me. I have ptsd adhd anxiety and depression. I have been micro dosing with lsd and MDMA. Keep trying different things in small amounts and you can get through it. Also I just got on vyvanse and that has helped me as well 

I’m researching ketamine for treatment resistant depression and I’m wondering how do you know which isomer you’re getting? Like what are the vials of ketamine for humans? Has anyone come across instructions for making their own nasal spray? 

Do we have sources here for the esketamine? The nasal spray or anything similar? I’m desperate.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back