Khemwizard.com

Heyyou

Khemwizard.com is now scamming its customers.

They will take your order but the moment you send funds, you’ll stop getting any response.

You’ve been warned. This happened to me and others.

They are following the usual scammer script- selectively scamming, sometimes completing your first order but ghosting on orders after that.

Hears my warning. I didn't see this to know till after they got me. I was contacted with the above said vendor list that was stolen. I've been around long enufgh I bought 2cb,2ci and 2ce befor they were scheduled. I'm quiet fond of the dead mxe and was a fan of 2fdck and fxe. I had been out of the whole scene a while when fxe came out but found para and sunny. things were OK till both exit scammed. Sunny got 500 from me in that exit scam and I swore off the whole scene. I can't afford that kind of loss and it seemes there are more scammers selective scammers or honey pots than actual vendors you can successfully buy leagal reachsearch chemicals and there seems to be no regulations in this scene.
Now with khemwizard, they surprised me. I first sent a message asking if they carried fxe and explained my hesitantscy and that ive been ripped off too many times and that I wanted to make a test order and if it came and tested as what was sold and was a good synthesis I'd be a returne costmer. They took my bitcoin then scilence for a while. I got worried and emailed them and said I'd hoped they were a legitimate busness and there was confusion but if I didn't get any info back soon I'd come hear and elsewhere and warn others so this can't continue with the hussle. I got a message saying there was a mix up between people working there and they asked if I would like any other thing they carried and I said no please return my funds and they DID!! I was surprised and told them I was impressed and this pointed to them being a proper ethical busness and that is getting rare in this field and if they carried fxe in the future let me know as I know of the China ban and its going to get rare. I was searching for any trustworthy vendor with fxe in stock and messaged them as they never removed thier fxe listing asking if it was in stock again . They said it was, place an order through the site and they will send payment info and shipping once cleared. A few prompt messages back and forth till the money cleared. The last message was I see it ill have shipping soon. That was two weeks ago tomorow and i sent multiple messages. I saw this warning when it posted on the 28th and my last message from them was the 27th lol my heart sank as I think this is someone from sunny or para that tried to scam me , felt guilty during correspondence enufgh to returne the funds just to scamm the same amount again which is nuts odd. Why send it back if your scamming? Anyway, I don't know where they are located and there was a bad storm during this time in the southern US so that is a factor but each day with no responce or shipping Info and I settle into its a scam and I'm done with all this. Ileagal markets have escrow systems to cut down on fraud but this is a gray market where leagal bisness can take place and its sketcher than buying something that is ileagal and the rc market is dead compared to what it was. I belive I'm retiring. Beware.

They claim to be in CO, but packages come from Witchita Falls, TX. They delivered several times but scammed me 2 weeks ago as well… the day after the warning was posted. I agree it’s probably someone from the Para or SunnyS “Scamlies”

I don’t understand why they even replied to tell me they “received payment and will send tracking number soon.” What’s the point if they were gonna scam me?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back