Khemwizard legitimacy?

puggrowth

I got an e-mail from khemwizard, claiming affiliation with serenity - and they had my email on file, allegedly from the Serenity mailing list. Anyone have any info on this before I pull the trigger? The product list seems too small for a scam, but you never know.

I got the same email so I'm quite curious. Their bulk prices for ODSMT leave something to be desired last I checked, however.

I placed a small order of od$mt and received my package in about 4 days. Coast2coast recommended I try them out. Wasn’t disappointed. Pretty sure he’ll give you a coupon code to use if you ask too. It’ll bring down the price.

I ended up ordering - got 4f-MPH and a sample of O-D$MT. very quick shipping - great quality products. I am prescribed MPH so I have a tolerance, but the 4f cut through it and I can tell it's pretty potent. O-DSMT was as advertised - don't seem to be any cuts from what I can tell. Overall a positive experience - only gripe I have is that the business' full name on return address isn't the best as far as stealth. however, that's nitpicky - chems themselves were on point

The fxe is pretty good. Really fast shipping. My package went out about an hour after confirming the order. Took 4 days to arrive. If usps wasn't such a shit show, it probably would've been here yesterday. I was a little apprehensive about ordering from them because I had been burned by coast2coast a few months back, but all went well.

I ended up ordering - got 4f-MPH and a sample of O-D$MT. very quick shipping - great quality products. I am prescribed MPH so I have a tolerance, but the 4f cut through it and I can tell it's pretty potent. O-DSMT was as advertised - don't seem to be any cuts from what I can tell. Overall a positive experience - only gripe I have is that the business' full name on return address isn't the best as far as stealth. however, that's nitpicky - chems themselves were on point
Did their website show 4F in stock when you ordered? It shows as out of stock as of currently

I have placed and received 2 orders from Khemwizard. I received both. Commutations are good, helpful and polite. Prices are good. Shipping speed in my experience rivals Amazon. I was amazed how fast. The selection is limited right now though witj one of the things I wanted out of stock but it happens and cant falut anyone for it. The product seems good to me. Well packaged and the weight was kosher. Will be using him for more orders. Thanks I appreciate the honesty and the order.

Pack has not landed yet but placed order on Friday and it was sent out the same day. Arrived at my local distribution center clear across the country by 10:30 am on Saturday. If USPS didnt suck they could of had it to me that day. So should be delivered today (Monday). Cant vouch for product yet but huge props to khemwizard on processing and shipping speed. Wish he wasn't out of stock on another product that I need desperately.

I have had plenty of good donations go through over the last month. Inventory seems to be behind a little now but orders are always kosher to say the least.

I had a very positive experience with this vendor. Good communication, fast shipping, quality product, and I also like that the GC/MS results were included in my order. Unfortunately, it seems like they are out of stock on most of the products at the moment, so hopefully they get new stock soon because i definitely want to order again.

I had a very positive experience with this vendor. Good communication, fast shipping, quality product, and I also like that the GC/MS results were included in my order. Unfortunately, it seems like they are out of stock on most of the products at the moment, so hopefully they get new stock soon because i definitely want to order again.
It looks they've restocked the fxe and odsmt. Still no 4fmph though :/

Just jumped the gun, I had recently sucessful order with these guys. Put in a order for the 4f mag and the ralmaz. Ordered express shipping, will update when recieved.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back