Khemwizard legitimacy?

Update man: Usps has been notified by the shipper to be expecting the package. He is just backed up; hopefully. Time will tell. But I have a feeling were getting our magz

All I’m saying is don’t scam people. I’m a lot smarter than any of you think. I can easily make things nuclear. You wanna scam me for a measily 112$ I will expose you. I actually will find this persons real identity and their peoples. I will try to give them the benefit of the doubt and see if my pack lands but when you ignore emails, it looks really really bad. When you pay 32$ for express shipping and are promised your shit will go out next morning. Yes I will expose you. This isant a threat it’s a fact. I am giving khemwizard 7 days to make things right and If they aren’t I will expose it.
I received a similar email.

Update again: I have been contacted by said vendor and he has had an issue with backups and usps. He said all shipments will be going out today. I can post the screenshot if you guys would like.
I got the same. Hopefully there isn’t anymore mishaps. Starting to doubt a bit.

Update again: I have been contacted by said vendor and he has had an issue with backups and usps. He said all shipments will be going out today. I can post the screenshot if you guys would like.
good to hear, he seemed like a pretty standup guy from the few times i talked to him but i didn't want to jump the gun defending him since he's so new.

he actually has an account on here but never seems to post but he's clearly viewing this thread fairly often.

@KhemWizard wya?

I have been in contact with the vendor and he wants everyone to know packs are going out and he got backed up and behind and has not even had a chance to check this forum. I will suggest he makes a vendor account on here. Just so he can show he is legit. His shop is new and he may not have more than 2 hands for the magazine packaging... I can show empathy for legit things happening. Lets give it some time and it will tell.

I appreciate the update. No change in my tracking # yet and I don’t see that changing for today. Hopefully it’s not another reason why it can’t get sent out tomorrow.
Sadly, I am starting to worry, I got a new track with different number, did you guys? Trying to wrap my head around the issue that could have came up to change them and yet again, sit in limbo. They should have updated in the system by now if dropped off today, so I donno, but on the off chance it does update, I will breathe easier. As I mentioned before, the guy seemed like a got it "together" type individual. So, will shall see. Stay tuned...

Sadly, I am starting to worry, I got a new track with different number, did you guys? Trying to wrap my head around the issue that could have came up to change them and yet again, sit in limbo. They should have updated in the system by now if dropped off today, so I donno, but on the off chance it does update, I will breathe easier. As I mentioned before, the guy seemed like a got it "together" type individual. So, will shall see. Stay tuned...
I received a new tracking number. Next day and still no movement. I’m sure he will have another excuse as to why it can’t be sent out today.

Well no update, if it does not update by this evening, then I will reach out to my aunt in the USPS Fraud Dept. to trace whom printed these, we got a scammer one time so I sincerely hope this is just something else but honestly, I would process around 100 + when I was running a business, I'd stay up all night to finish and I made damn sure they all updated and went out, even when a day late. So, yeah this is fishy especially with you guys who purchased next day, that hurts. So, if you would like me to include you if I do reach out, then let me know, nothing you bought was illegal, but wire fraud, bank fraud etc...is serious crimes even if this person is in another country, they still can be found because most countries have reciprocation policies.

Update: I went ahead an contacted her, gave her the tracking numbers. She just told me instead of these two I have, that there are three printed out to be sent to me!? She's looking more into it to let me know the IP addy etc...three tracking numbers?

Update: I went ahead a contacted her, gave her the tracking numbers. She just told me instead of these two I have, that there are three printed out to be sent to me!? She's looking more into it to let me know the IP addy etc...three tracking numbers?
People are buying p0st@ge with crypto these days for this very reason, so there’s no paper trail leading back to them.

Either way I’ll be getting my popcorn ready for if this Khem guy is indeed scamming and wasn’t smart enough to cover his tracks 🍿🍿

Well no update, if it does not update by this evening, then I will reach out to my aunt in the USPS Fraud Dept. to trace whom printed these, we got a scammer one time so I sincerely hope this is just something else but honestly, I would process around 100 + when I was running a business, I'd stay up all night to finish and I made damn sure they all updated and went out, even when a day late. So, yeah this is fishy especially with you guys who purchased next day, that hurts. So, if you would like me to include you if I do reach out, then let me know, nothing you bought was illegal, but wire fraud, bank fraud etc...is serious crimes even if this person is in another country, they still can be found because most countries have reciprocation policies.
I wouldn’t mind being included. Even when I was up and running I never took DAYS let alone a week to fulfill a promise and I damn sure didn’t give out false hope. Did he need the money to get more and is now waiting for a package? None of this is making sense and screams scam. Karmas a nasty bitch.

I wouldn’t mind being included. Even when I was up and running I never took DAYS let alone a week to fulfill a promise and I damn sure didn’t give out false hope. Did he need the money to get more and is now waiting for a package? None of this is making sense and screams scam. Karmas a nasty bitch.
I'm trying to figure out the why of multiplie postage, why print three? I donno what's going on. But I will get up with my relative tomorrow while she's working, also, you can whois this guys website, there are many tools to figure out where this person is. I work in IT ( CCNP network engineer ) I did look and found the registrant, there are other tools I can use that can even tell me lots more detailed info, I would like to see if this guy is overseas.

I believe this guy is associated with coast2coast, who has been blacklisted. I’ve had successful orders from khem, but I’ve delayed ordering since he first ran out of stock for that reason. Also his prices aren’t the best. Y’all should consider donating so you can find vendors that are more trust worthy.

I believe this guy is associated with coast2coast, who has been blacklisted. I’ve had successful orders from khem, but I’ve delayed ordering since he first ran out of stock for that reason. Also his prices aren’t the best. Y’all should consider donating so you can find vendors that are more trust worthy.
where is the donation info?

also I am fairly sure this guy is also paracelsuslabs or at the very least associasted

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back