Khemwizard legitimacy?

I ordered a pack the day he opened. I received it today. The order is completely wrong but I didn't receive something. This is *absolutely* Paracelsus or someone very close to them. They ship from the same city, they accept payment confirmation the exact same way, and the confirmation e-mails they send are identical.

Let me know if anyone wants pictures of all this stuff. I don't know whose order he sent me I am surprised he was sending anything at all. The way he labels his bottles is a 100% give away of who it is as well

I got my order, it was solid. The product was 100% on point as well, no issues at all. Now that being said, yes, it took awhile to get him to ship our orders, big zero for that. However, I was in this business ( not this type of product but similar. ) and once I got popular and it went popular real fast, it surprised me. So much so, that I was overwhelmed at one point, and as I stated in earlier posts, I would lie to peter to pay paul and sometimes it did bite me in the ass, but I had to do something. This guy, yes he fell short of "service" in the communication department, he did mention to me that he had a postal issue, I've also been there. Yes he could have done better than letting us meander away with hindsight thoughts, but in the end, he did come though. I'm about to make another order from him in the next couple of days, I will certainly come back here and post the experience. Give him a chance is in my playbook, so I am.

BTW: I liked Paracelsus, he was always a decent vendor for me, after DCS disappeared, I bought from Para several times, and always a decent person. He had excellent 2map ( try to find that one now..) but he was cool. But, everyone has a different experience.

Let me know if anyone wants pictures of all this stuff. I don't know whose order he sent me I am surprised he was sending anything at all. The way he labels his bottles is a 100% give away of who it is as well
I don't want pics but didn't receive my last order. Seems like a few people are having this, not like a 1 time mix up. Also it seems the vast majority of communications have stopped. Not really good.
I got my order, it was solid. The product was 100% on point as well, no issues at all. Now that being said, yes, it took awhile to get him to ship our orders, big zero for that. However, I was in this business ( not this type of product but similar. ) and once I got popular and it went popular real fast, it surprised me. So much so, that I was overwhelmed at one point, and as I stated in earlier posts, I would lie to peter to pay paul and sometimes it did bite me in the ass, but I had to do something. This guy, yes he fell short of "service" in the communication department, he did mention to me that he had a postal issue, I've also been there. Yes he could have done better than letting us meander away with hindsight thoughts, but in the end, he did come though. I'm about to make another order from him in the next couple of days, I will certainly come back here and post the experience. Give him a chance is in my playbook, so I am.
He just took my money.

BTW: I liked Paracelsus, he was always a decent vendor for me, after DCS disappeared, I bought from Para several times, and always a decent person. He had excellent 2map ( try to find that one now..) but he was cool. But, everyone has a different experience.
did this para fellow also carry 2-F-M-A and A-L-L-A-D (among other things)?

there is one vendor floating around with 2map that i'm 99.5% sure is a scammer based on their pricing structure for the entire menu and i'm wondering if maybe it's the same person.

there is one vendor floating around with 2map that i'm 99.5% sure is a scammer based on their pricing structure for the entire menu and i'm wondering if maybe it's the same person.
I WISH I could find a gram of 2map, stuff is hard to find. But this guy here, which I am about to make another order with and I will also report back on, does not have 2map, I asked. He also does not have bromaz either just only what he has on his site.

I really don't think this guy is a scammer, he has only a few items up for one, and most scammers will have everything, super cheap. But, I am about to order again and will report back as I said. If you're hesitant, I would still try a small order, I really believe he just got overwhelmed, I've been there before and also mistakes tend to be made when you're rushing orders.

I WISH I could find a gram of 2map, stuff is hard to find.
there were two guys that got convicted by doj/fda for selling the stuff last year even though they tried the whole "not for human consumption" schtick so maybe that scared other vendors away from wanting to carry it.

there were two guys that got convicted by doj/fda for selling the stuff last year even though they tried the whole "not for human consumption" schtick so maybe that scared other vendors away from wanting to carry it.
Link?

No he didnt

Para was the best for quite a while. Too bad he got too big. After gulf coast chems really took off they sorta sank the ship for the lot of those players all loosely affiliated and from the same region (at the time).

I also partially blame the viral nature of Reddit for tanking these guys as well. It’s not as bad now but then it was still wide open on there.

This is 100% Para, who exit scammed, and became a full blown drug addict using his own shit! STAY AWAY FROM KHEM WIZARD!!!!
That’s a bold claim. Care to back that up? I have a lot of experience with both and I see no connection.

The above suggestion based on bag size is silly.

For one, they’re not anywhere near the same location.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back