Khemwizard legitimacy?

where is the donation info?

also I am fairly sure this guy is also paracelsuslabs or at the very least associasted
I liked that guy wish he was around, he never ripped me off, but this clown here, oh the info I am going to get and the hell that will rain down once I do, I DO NOT like to be taken. He also F'ed up by using Cashapp, easy to find him now, was told that, that is an additional charge or fraud. Dude / chick could be looking at decades in prison easily. So we need to see our products UPDATED in shipping as in received and don't ship an empty box. If this is not showing by today, then get the Vaseline ready, you'll need it. Hate to act this way because the guy seemed nice but I do not like being taken advantage of and I am sure nobody else does either. And we know you follow this thread....beware of your choices khen, some folks you just don't F with ya know? Why don't you man up and post here and tell us the truth, either ya ripped us off or ? We'd respect that at least.

where is the donation info?

also I am fairly sure this guy is also paracelsuslabs or at the very least associasted
Would makes sense on how he got my email. I reached out to paraceluslabs maybe a week before I I received a random email from Khems.

Would makes sense on how he got my email. I reached out to paraceluslabs maybe a week before I I received a random email from Khems.
I got the e-mail from Khems to an e-mail I only ever used with Paracelsus. Either the same guy or he sold the mailing list

My package was supposed to be sent priority mail and it's been a week. I would not think things are looking good. Seemed like a cool guy but you guys stay vigilante.

that's pretty crazy popping up and being a decent vendor for like two whole weeks if he really ends up not sending out any of these subscriptions

that's pretty crazy popping up and being a decent vendor for like two whole weeks if he really ends up not sending out any of these subscriptions
I have zero expectations to receive anything at this point. I hadn't purchased anything in a couple years so I wasn't aware who was around at the moment. When I randomly got an e-mail I decided to take a chance... in hindsight any vendor who sends an e-mail with a link to there DBG thread trying to convince people they are legit is a huge red flag. Legit vendors don't have to advertise being legit or cold call new customers with e-mails. Hindsight is 20/20 this is only the second time I have ever got taken so I am not going to beat myself up about it.

in hindsight any vendor who sends an e-mail with a link to there DBG thread trying to convince people they are legit is a huge red flag. Legit vendors don't have to advertise being legit or cold call new customers with e-mails
i get where you're coming from with that perspective but i only found him because of this thread and fwiw he technically was sending out subs at first. i actually almost ordered from him myself but the fact he started reaching out to me first about his restocks coming in last week kinda made me raise an eyebrow.

It’s not looking good. How does one donate? I need to find a new vendor who’s professional.
Here:

Khem Wizard is definitely a scam.

They act legitimate and might ship a first order, and then ghost you entirely.

DO NOT ORDER from khemwizard.com. I’ve been scammed and ghosted for days.

Tracking updated should land on Friday. All of these negative posts could have been avoided if there was just a bit of communication. Very unprofessional and id still suggest you find a different vendor. You don’t leave your customers wondering if they got scammed for weeks. Absolute Chems order landed before I ever received an update. AC sent it out the following morning for about the same price.

Tracking updated should land on Friday. All of these negative posts could have been avoided if there was just a bit of communication. Very unprofessional and id still suggest you find a different vendor. You don’t leave your customers wondering if they got scammed for weeks. Absolute Chems order landed before I ever received an update. AC sent it out the following morning for about the same price.

Bro. I had two successful orders, then completely ghosted.

I’m not sure what fairy tale you’re imagining here about negative posts, but you’re wrong. I’m just here to warn others. This guy is unreliable and has stolen my money and ghosted.
I’m not here to convince you, but I communicated thoroughly.

This guy stole my money.

I’m not sure what fairy tale you’re imagining here about negative posts, but you’re wrong. I’m just here to warn others. This guy is unreliable and has stolen my money and ghosted.

This guy stole my money.
Same thing happened to me. A couple legit orders then he disappeared keeping the money.

This guy stole my money.
I was talking about my own post. I’m not wrong.

I was talking about my own post. I’m not wrong.
I see. I reread it and see that you’re talking about a totally different vendor that has nothing to do with this thread. Ok.

To anyone else looking at Khem Wizard: Khem Wizard is a scamming people, selectively scamming after gaining trust with an initial order. Do not buy from khem wizard.

So I'm just curious. Is it moving, did anyone that ordered in the past 2 weeks have anything land?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back