Klonopin roche?

• Thread starter Thread starter Khalifkk
  • Start date Start date
K

Khalifkk

Just received whats supposed to be rivotril roche its white round pill with 4 score markings to break on one side and other side just has the #2 on it.  Any feedback much appreciated!

@Khalifkk Had i look around the net and indeed what you describe is what others say,R@che rivs,2 on one side,and X on other for breaking into 4 piece's, cheers

The ones with just a 2 and no Roche imprint are kpins too and get great reviews aswell,cheers.
hUFZ7mP.jpg
Rivotril-2mg-Roche-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is a 2 just like the one that says roche on it but nothing else then the other side is the 4 score marks

The only Rivs I've ever purchased that had the "Roche" imprint on them were from MX or Europe, but I've had the ones without the "Roche" imprint as well and they are just as good.  I think it depends on the manufacturer Roche licenses to make them as to whether they have the "Roche" imprint or not, but they always have the "2" on one side and the crosshairs on the other.  Only way to find out for sure is to try 'em!

Mine is a 2 just like the one that says roche on it but nothing else then the other side is the 4 score marks
Maybe it's a generic brand then mate,but im sure there legit as come from a well known vendor,I've only ever had generic cl@naz,so don't know about the roche,but if that's what you bought and paid for then I'd give Zone an email and he will answer my friend,cheers

Maybe it's a generic brand then mate,but im sure there legit as come from a well known vendor,I've only ever had generic cl@naz,so don't know about the roche,but if that's what you bought and paid for then I'd give Zone an email and he will answer my friend,cheers
Yeah thanks i sent email yesterday..

He accidently send galenka brand instead he said and was very sorry said he would add extra to next order.. hopefully this is as good as quality cuz it is dissapointing to not get what was ordered but it was very fast discrete shipping which i still will come back!

He accidently send galenka brand instead he said and was very sorry said he would add extra to next order.. hopefully this is as good as quality cuz it is dissapointing to not get what was ordered but it was very fast discrete shipping which i still will come back!
Hello m8,well I'd be happy as Galenika make the famous Kasl@l X@nnies and the B£nsidin Vits...also,the other serb vendor sells both the one's you got (Galenika) and the roche at same price if that's anything judge quality by...just take a few and tell us how good they are :)

Do you know if they are any good? I still have not tried cuz i have always trusted roch..

Do you know if they are any good? I still have not tried cuz i have always trusted roch..
Sorry m8,haven't tried,although i have order in for B£nsidiπ,he's putting a few in with them to try,cheers.

They're almost just as good as Roche, the easiest way to tell the difference,  you put them under your tongue (sublingual use) and Roche tastes a little minty, while other brands, like Galenika has no taste at all. 

Hi everyone,

Does Anybody have info, received or know about the 2mg Roche that are weak and look practically identical to the original good ones. Also, Can you spot a fake or weak Roche compared to a real authentic Roche 2mg.  Below are 2 pictures of the same 2 pills which are Both 2mg and look almost exactly the same but 1 is much weaker. I have included the  2 pics below, Like i said already,,,Any guesses of which is weaker or info are welcome. Thanks TM

View attachment 1532

View attachment 1533

Hi everyone,

Does Anybody have info, received or know about the 2mg Roche that are weak and look practically identical to the original good ones. Also, Can you spot a fake or weak Roche compared to a real authentic Roche 2mg.  Below are 2 pictures of the same 2 pills which are Both 2mg and look almost exactly the same but 1 is much weaker. I have included the  2 pics below, Like i said already,,,Any guesses of which is weaker or info are welcome. Thanks TM

View attachment 1532

View attachment 1533
The bottom picture is a better quality image, then the top. It looks like four different t^bs  The bottom  left looks ok, but the right looks like a piece of soap. I don't know really without trying.  Unless someone knows a 2mg like the back off their hand it would be difficult to tell by those pictures imo.

Focus on the color and the glare from the flash. There's a slight difference when looked at closely and on an angle. However, both look practically the same and when cracked they even feel the same. But,  Once you take 1 of each. you realize that one is extremely weak compared to the other which it gives you an understanding that they are not the same and you can see the slight difference when you shine a cell phones flashlight on them and look for the differences.

@Conceited Yes you are on the right track. Left side is white and right side is off white. I used a flash to show the difference between the 2 tabs and believe me it is really hard to tell when holding them in your hand they look the same and even the taste is practically the same. The size, thickness and markings all look the same under normal light. Once you know which is the weak one, you can shine a light on them and see that the good tabs are white and matte and the Bad tabs are an off white color and have a glare so them. Again, The real deal ones are white without any glare and also give you what you need from them. My 15 years of Roche Riv(Clon) and this is the best clone I have ever seen. I am extremely surprised to have received these. Any questions or answers please add your thoughts.

View attachment 1534

@THEMACHINE They do look identical when you look at the markings in the picture.  Did they all come mixed in the same batch? Would you mind saying where there from?

@Conceited

They came all together and all of them were garbage. But i have other sources that i buy from all the time to always have. I gave 10 to my friend and he told me the were extremely weak. So i took them myself and then i took another batch from any source. Then i did it again with another source and the ones from the pharmacy and could not believe it.  Plus i get a 60 tabs of 1mg a month script from my doc and they were great and the off white were junk. Also, I would love to say where they came from but i think its against the rules to name them and I don't want to start anything. But I hope they don't even know they have bad pills because i have never had a problem with them before. Also, Because in my hometown there have been a few news stories about real pharmacies being sold millions in fake meds that were sold and filled for clients of major pharms. Maybe they are going around. Who knows?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back