Klonopin roche?

• Thread starter Thread starter Khalifkk
  • Start date Start date
@THEMACHINE Fair enough for not saying where there from.  Hopefully other people who don't have a back up supply get stitched up out of their moeny and are stuck with dodgy med and can't afford more.

I understand and Well said, However it is a rule and i am not going to break that DBG rule to not name certain sites. Also, I have tried to give alot of information for people to use as a guideline when buying this manufacturers 2mg....Like the color should be white and not off white and should not have a glare to them when a flashlight is shined. I feel sorry for people including myself who put out their money to only find out that they have bought garbage. However, I have bought from the best over these many years and have got junk at one time or another by mistake or even selective choice by sellers and even sellers being sold bunk themselves and not knowing they are selling junk for that product only. I can only say to buy small amounts from various sources and stick with the best results.

Good call @Conceited, I was thinking the left one was the bona-fide one also, it was the sheen I  thought odd on the right, though my experience with this brand is limited. @THEMACHINE, you are welcome to contact me with source info if you wish. 

I understand and Well said, However it is a rule and i am not going to break that DBG rule to not name certain sites. Also, I have tried to give alot of information for people to use as a guideline when buying this manufacturers 2mg....Like the color should be white and not off white and should not have a glare to them when a flashlight is shined. I feel sorry for people including myself who put out their money to only find out that they have bought garbage. However, I have bought from the best over these many years and have got junk at one time or another by mistake or even selective choice by sellers and even sellers being sold bunk themselves and not knowing they are selling junk for that product only. I can only say to buy small amounts from various sources and stick with the best results.
I wasn't criticising you for not saying where there from. I missed a  "don't" out before saying, " hopefully people who don't have a back up supply *don't* get stitched up out of their mney." I appreciate what you have shown and told what you feel comfortable saying. I was merely asking if you could say where there from, but if its out of bounds I can except that.  

I took them for a while and these one's do look very realistic. Scary that the clone makers are getting better. 

I will just stick with my usual suppliers. Hopefully, no issues will arise!

Maybe it's a generic brand then mate,but im sure there legit as come from a well known vendor,I've only ever had generic cl@naz,so don't know about the roche,but if that's what you bought and paid for then I'd give Zone an email and he will answer my friend,cheers
That's odd, always got the normal Roche with the 2 and the dots from that supplier.

same here an iv had poor ones before but these are fully real, cos i notice when im coming down off them an its time to redose, plus i aint killed no one yet so i think they are working  loooooooooooool
Definitely. I used to take too many, as I didn't realise how strong they were. Ran out for a few days and had bad shakes. Got some in good time and reduced my dosage. Certainly the real thing.

yeh to come off kpins u neeed to swap to diz really, welll thats what the clinic said i take 3 pins 2ml a day way way too much but iv got a big tollerence i been on bennies now for near 15 years prescribed im still on 6 blues a day from the clinic they tryin to up the diz in my system then lower the clons xannies etc etc an the kitchen sink, i havent been playing ball though tbf cos when my diz went up i was meant to cut out some of the other bens i havent really been doing it. what i noticed since going on to the 60 ml blues that xannies dont seem to work, the clinic says the diz will stop it but i cant get through to her that all they are doing is upping my tollerence an defeating the object of me usin fast acting bens cos thats wat i need there an then summin to calm me down.  but i havent felt a xannie or its anxiety relief for few weeks now since the diz 

@dotcomkotr You can use a water titration to come off kpins. It requires a few utensils and some math

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to flit around now. Don't rely on one particular medication. It loses its effect after a while, anyway.

Yeh I do like to switch up, u only get a few days of it wiping u out then nothing really. I tend to change at least one thing on my order each time to go on first 

Yeh I do like to switch up, u only get a few days of it wiping u out then nothing really. I tend to change at least one thing on my order each time to go on first 
Yeah, effects tend to decrease quite fast, especially on certain meds. Clonz aren't supposed to be used for too long, for example, or Xan's. 

Plus, it's nice to try new things and see how they affect my anxiety. I love Nitraz because it's not too strong, helps anxiety, can be euphoric and helps sleep - bingo! I do bang on about it, but it's a favourite. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
if diaz is the standard, getting off them is going to be a trick cause its metabolites have multi-day half lives. your best bet for a substitute is probably ¶raze¶am for its ridiculously long half life. 

the other option that no one likes is to titrate down using math. instead of cutting your dose every few days, try to estimate a map of your plasma concentrations over time. keeping in mind t-max for whatever your working on, try to steadily lower your plasma concentration over maybe 2-4 weeks? the problem with cutting your dose daily is that on any given day youre taking your concentrations way high up when you dose then letting them get pretty low and repeating; thats not so good for the psychological component of dependence bc youre telling your brain "this action is good" when it isnt. if you just very gradually bring yourself down with slightly more frequent baby doses, youll habituate to lower and lower concentrations.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back