Kratom being targeted

I've been using Kratom on a near-daily basis for several years now. And while I am 100% opposed to government attempts to regulate/ban it's use and sale, I can say with absolute certainty and sincerity that it is a *very* addictive drug. Granted, I started out using the enhanced/extract stuff - specifically Ultra Enhanced Indo, which is the strongest (and most expensive) extract on the market. Perhaps if I'd started out taking the leaf/powder, I wouldn't have developed such a serious habit. But that wasn't really an option for me, since the whole reason I began using Kratom was as a replacement for an equally-addictive narcotic (morepheen), and for that to work, it had to be strong (that's my retrospective rationalization at least; and I'm pretty sure it's true /default_wink.png). And it worked! I was able to quit. 

This is one of the most common - and persuasive - arguments in favor of keeping Kratom legal: namely, that because of it's narcotic-like effects, it can be extremely effective in helping people end their addictions to stronger, more dangerous, illegal drugs. This was true for me, and I'm sure it's true for many others. But it's not as if Kratom allows you to quit using altogether - at least, not in my case. In truth, what it allows is the substitution of one addition for another. That's a real and important benefit, and one of many reasons it should remain legal. But for those who haven't taken Kratom, it's important to know and be forewarned as to it's habit-forming properties. 

This is a very real and serious matter.  Florida introduced a bill to ban kratom that did not pass but it took the efforts of many people to give testimonial, Botanical Defense Fund as well as American Kratom Association lobbying against the ban,  New Jersey has a pending bill as we speak.  There was a very biased article written by a uninformed journalist recently in Kentucky to which a legislator replied "we must not get behind Tennessee in banning this harmful substance" (paraphrase).

I URGE anyone who care about the ongoing legality of kratom to pen a generic testimonial to email these lawmakers.  It doesn't matter if you live in the threatened state or not because once a few key states (like FL and/or NJ) start banning kratom, there will be a snowball effect.  If anyone is interested, I will be happy to get the names and emails.  As evidenced by Florida, our voice does matter. I would urge you to keep any email polite, understanding these state legislators only know what unscrupulous journalist write. They need information, not a lecture.

Edit to add:  I did not read the links above so forgive me if I have restated the obvious.  I am just kind of passionate about this.
Really this is such bs...........    they make pills to kill everyone but something that works and does not kill your body they want to ban just like mj......   Two things that can make your life much better.........    I will be writing my letter today.... thank you for the info i had no idea about these two states.........   I was on pks for 6 years prior to K........  God bless all and i hope anyone that reads this takes the time to wright a letter............ 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back