Kratom potentiators?

Jiub1

Are there any? Just curious if anyone else has found otc meds or something that increase kratom potency. Couldn't find much on Google and I trust hearing it from a member on here. 

Much love, 

Jiub 

Hello,

I don't know if there are products out there which can increase the potency of Kratom or not.  Others on the forum may provide help.  But, from my experience with using this product some good manufacturers make Kratom in what they term as "extracts" which are supposed to be more potent.  When first dabbling in this world, I found Kratom to be varied in potency, and some even caused me heartburn.  There is a company I order mine from called Etha Botanicals....They are out of CA, and very reputable, with high quality products.  Other on the forum might be able to assist with other good vendors out there too.....I hope this helps:) 

If you search the Kratom subreddit (On Reddit), you will find some anecdotal experience from users. Some I have seen are Vitamin C, turmeric, and grapefruit juice. If you take other medications, please be very careful consuming grapefruit juice. Best to do a quick google. 

Use high quality kratom. (Try ordering some Kratom Divine from Oregon. It's the best I've found.)

Take piperine a few minutes before to help with absorbtion. (Stomach should always be empty or close to empty before dosing).

Take turmeric with the kratom.

Start sipping on black tea or coffee to keep fluids fluids dissolving it faster and get blood moving to your stomach lining. 

After about an hour, eat some white rice with butter and black proper pepper and a glass of ginger ale. 

Works for me every time.

@EleventySixTrillion

Thank you for all that info! I found a similar way of consuming it on Google. Sounds like this is the way to go. 

Also thank you to the above members for posting tips too! 

My next dose later today (been keeping 4 hrs in between and dose 3.5g's) I'll try it your way. Will post my results. 

Thanks again, 

Jiub

@EleventySixTrillion I did the first half of suggestions and the 2nd half will be due in an hour. 

I can feel it hitting harder/warmer feel. Definitely merit to this. Thank you again for the tip. I also hear piperine and turmeric is healthy anyways. So win/win. 

Greetings, 

Jiub

A moderate dose of an antihistamine (50mg benadryl for example) works for me, it works on most opioids. Also, it's not OTC but combining kratom with tianeptine was... interesting in a good way. As for induction or inhibition of metabolism, I don't think we know enough about kraton to even guess, specially since mitragynine metabolizes to 7-Hydroxymitragynine, which is more potent.

@TommyAC thank you! I have actually never tried antihistamines on either opis or kratom, but I will! 

Also tianeptine looks really good and interesting! Looks like it isn't available in the US yet? If you have a source do you mind pm'ing me? 

Thanks again, 

Jiub 

@TommyAC thank you! I have actually never tried antihistamines on either opis or kratom, but I will! 

Also tianeptine looks really good and interesting! Looks like it isn't available in the US yet? If you have a source do you mind pm'ing me? 

Thanks again, 

Jiub 
This is the place where I've bought it from

https://newmind.com/tianeptine-sulfate.html

They kinda cosplay as a lab selling chemicals to researchers and you have to make an account pretending you are one, but everything I've gotten from them has been top quality. They also sell some useful stuff like adrafinil/modafinil analogues, bromantane and they always have a few stimulant RCs, some that it's unlikely you'll find anywhere else. Not saying they're good lol, but I've tried them and some are ok for what they are. And F-Phenibut, I know it has a lot of fans. And prices are ok, to me at least. 

Oh and Tianeptine ethyl ester is very similar to the sulphate salt, some people like it more in fact. But I would stay away from the I-Tianeptine, it has the process of being quite potent but I don't even think it's been tested in animals so best to avoid 🙃

@Jiub1 Sure thing, just go slow on the tia, it's not a typical opioid but it's still an opioid and I've heard of people getting themselves addicted so be careful 🙂

Use high quality kratom. (Try ordering some Kratom Divine from Oregon. It's the best I've found.)

Take piperine a few minutes before to help with absorbtion. (Stomach should always be empty or close to empty before dosing).

Take turmeric with the kratom.

Start sipping on black tea or coffee to keep fluids fluids dissolving it faster and get blood moving to your stomach lining. 

After about an hour, eat some white rice with butter and black proper pepper and a glass of ginger ale. 

Works for me every time.
What will turmeric do ? And which strain of kratom 

@Jiub1 Sure thing, just go slow on the tia, it's not a typical opioid but it's still an opioid and I've heard of people getting themselves addicted so be careful 🙂
Stay away from tia, it is one of the most addictive things I’ve ever put in my body. It works great at first. But you quickly build tolerance and need to up your dose. Within a few months you will be taking it just to avoid withdrawals. No high, no feel goods, just staying out of WD until your next dose.

im on subs now after a 2year battle with tia addiction. Check out r/quittingtianeptine, this shit is no joke. The wd are on par with tradition opiate wd. Some say it is worse, because it’s also an antidepressant, so wd are two-fold

stick to Keaton or traditional opiates.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rustytrombone87 I've heard it can be like that for other people, I've always found it so light (tr@m@dol is a lot stronger for example) that I never thought of using it often, I only bought it twice and got bored of it. Probably a metabolism thing.

@Rustytrombone87 I've heard it can be like that for other people, I've always found it so light (tr@m@dol is a lot stronger for example) that I never thought of using it often, I only bought it twice and got bored of it. Probably a metabolism thing.
Crazy how things can be so different for everybody. I got into it pretty heavy. Used the sodium form. In my experience it blew tram out of the water. Regardless, I hate that shit. So much money wasted. Let alone damages to my personal life. 
never was an 0qiat3 guy. P3rks, V!cs, just made me tired, nauseous, out of it, etc. 

but tia for me was a whole different animal. At the start it gave me energy, motivation, social anxiety was a thing of the past. Straight up miracle chem for me. But that was short lived. Before I knew it I was dumping $500 week into it just to function and stay out of wd.

Last edited by a moderator:
At@r@x is a RX antihistamine like big bro to Benadryl works well. What I do is order KG of tea cut or big leaf Kratom and low simmer 30 min with something acidic in the water. You can get a very heavy experience that way without the nausea of 20+ grams dead plant material in your gut. Hope this helps 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back