Ksalols: Fake, or just worst alps out there?

Kemlock

I think these are supposed to be popular. I have seen the name mentioned here on a regular basis, along with some positive reviews, but they did absolutely nothing for me as far as anxiolytic effects.

They do have a sedative effect, but I'm very familiar benzos and these do not have any trace of the typical anxiolytic effects you'd expect from benzos.

- They are sold as 1mg alps under the brand Ksalols

- They were loosely packaged

- 6mm in diameter

- Weight of 1 tab varies between .09 - .11 gm

- Weight of 10 tabs is 1.0 gm consistently

IMG_2321.JPG

Hey Hemlock Ive had them in the past and they worked great for me. Did you aquire via a vendor on here? I cant imagine anyone pressing fake Kaslols. 

I think these are supposed to be popular. I have seen the name mentioned here on a regular basis, along with some positive reviews, but they did absolutely nothing for me as far as anxiolytic effects.

They do have a sedative effect, but I'm very familiar benzos and these do not have any trace of the typical anxiolytic effects you'd expect from benzos.

- They are sold as 1mg alps under the brand Ksalols

- They were loosely packaged

- 6mm in diameter

- Weight of 1 tab varies between .09 - .11 gm

- Weight of 10 tabs is 1.0 gm consistently

View attachment 3395
The specs you gave are pretty much exactly the K brands manufacturing specs. 6mm and 100mg. Every regent test I’ve seen were 100% alpraz. without contamination. They appear to be one of the most reliably tested samples on open-data pill testing sites, but alpraz gets faked a lot. Tons of antihistamine and garbage substances in otherwise impressive looking counterfeits. So you may have a dud batch, and I’d contact the vendor here to ask if others complained about this lot/batch #. If you ordered from the guy I think you did, he may help you out with a replacement. I just tend to grumble about it to myself for a bit then take a breath and move on nowadays. Sometimes you gotta eat the cost of these things and it’s easier on your mental health overall to not dwell on it. Not lecturing you (probably projecting, actually lol), so hope it all worked out for you. Let us know if vendor is selling bunk though. 

It would be nice to hear more from the original poster on this issue (as ksalol is my go to and I’ve never had a bad one).

@Hemlock I took them for years and they were actually really good imo. I really like them dudes, Actually preferred them over some US brands

@Hemlock I took them for years and they were actually really good imo. I really like them dudes, Actually preferred them over some US brands. Also there’s a vendor here that will sell them in the blister packs, so they are the real deal and I know several people that have tested them and they test right.

@Hemlock Several years back I used to get them straight from a pharm company in Serbia in bulk .They were great IMO still in blistering and boxed ,not loose so idk what's up with your loose ones.

I've had fake ones as well.  They've come from a couple of legit vendors.   People thought I was lying because ksalol is hands down the best alp you can get if they're legit.  I've also had bunk (or 'inactive') bensedin one time and apaurin one time. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back