L0c@lbitcoins.com

Jscoll22

I've been reading the b1tc0in thread for about an hour or so, and I'm fairly surprised no one else mentions l0c@lbitcoins.com. This is the site I've been using for quite some time and I'm decently happy with it. It's very easy to use and the fee is about 16-ish%(I always buy with p@y-p@l which, from what i've seen, usually carries a higher fee than other payment methods. So my question is, do other people just not know about this site or am I missing something? I'd rather NOT pay $47 and the friends & family fee when purchasing $335 of b1tc0in, but it's the best option I've found. Somebody please enlighten me or praise me :)   Either way, I'd love to hear some feedback from you guys...thanks!

I want to correct myself from my last post...my figure of 16-ish% is off. I wound up paying $346.18 for $288.38 in b1tc0in($57.80 extra) I don't know how to calculate %, but will somebody that can let me know what I wound up paying? I still think it's pretty good, especially paying with p@y-p@l. I've seen a few other sites charge crazy amounts when going that route...Anyways, thanks for hearing me out my fellow DBG'ers and hopefully someone finds something useful or at least interesting in these 2 posts of mine. Take care everyone.

@Jscoll22 I think it used to be a lot more popular when it was non-KYC.  Most people seem to want both convenience and low charge.  So like with C@sh@pp, 288$ worth of btc might cost me a 4-5 dollar fee.  Most people would rather pay a 4$ fee that a 58$ fee.  Or people would rather just go to a btc atm and only pay a 10% fee.  Plus there are some atms which are non-kyc.  And yes, on localbitcoin Paypal incurs the highest fees usually.  I havent used it in years, but i have used localmonero a bunch.  Regardless, its definitely a viable options for folks who need alternative methods of payment and can deal with high fees depending on method!

Are btc atm's typically that low? I live in a small town and a really grungy convenience store just installed one. What's the process? Pay with card and load on a thumb drive? Also, from reading your post, it sounds like c@sh@pp is the way to go...would that be your #1 recommendation if you had to make one? I appreciate all the info...I go WU when I can, but I don't want to burn it up, ya know...

as for recommendation, it really just depends on whats important to you and whats convenient.  For some, trying to figure out a completely non-kyc route is best, and for others trying to figure out the fastest and/or cheapest way is most important.  For fast and cheap, cash@pp is definitely in the top tier.  For most its quick to get confirmed and then after that theres no wait times or anything, so you can just buy the btc and immediately send to your external wallet.   But like most places it requires lots of personal info.   As for atms, i havent used many but most of them work by you having a mobile phone with a bitcoin wallet app installed.  When you click on "receive" in the wallet most generate a QR Code thing that is the receiving address, and you just hold up your phone so the kiosk can scan it and then insert your money.  I think most will print a paper wallet if you dont have a mobile app, and you can import the paper wallet later. 

low fees if you use a real exchange and put orders into the orderbook yourself. 

you have to know what you are doing, as they are all KYC'd. 

many diff options to move funds around and obfuscate the trail after withdrawal. 

(i don't wanna blow up my methods, but a little research goes a long way. I don't use traditional tumblers) 

*also helps to move funds around when tx fees are low, u can track btc tx fees using many diff sites, but usually on saturdays is cheapest

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  5. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  6. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  7. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  9. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  10. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  11. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  12. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  13. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  14. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  15. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  16. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  18. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  19. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  20. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
Back