Legal Issues Concerning Mexican/sy Vendors

sunbaked80

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/oct/04/san-diegos-us-attorney-going-after-new-type-drug-c/

The multi-billion dollar failing war on drugs will probably never prevent these drugs from being available but nevertheless, we should be aware of such news. The US war on drugs has mostly just resulted in over-incarceration, death, and REALLY HIGH PRICES. I just wish more of these funds could be diverted to programs that educate people on the true dangers of use and divide it into their very different, respective catagories; recreational use, self medicating, abuse, and so on. Instead, were driven to these online leopar colonies.

I am a father, husband, and a hard worker. But i also happen to have some bulging discs among other back problems. I shouldnt feel ashamed about wanting to improve my quality of life. I'll never forget the first time I asked a doctoc for specific meds and the look I got. I asked him what was the problem with knowing what works best for my body and telling him. But he went on to explain all about pressure from the DEA and the medical board. Wait a minute, whats that got to do with my pain? Well that medicine is very addictive, dangerous, and so on and so forth. Fair enough, but let me explain some things. My family has never seen me stagger, swerve on the road, slur my speach, or suffer horrible mood swings. Wait, thats not altogether true, because they witnessed all of this while I was FIGHTING THROUGH THE PAIN. And yes, I enjoy the rush. But really, is that such a bad thing? Im sorry if this part of the post is off topic but I feel its directly related to the legal atmosphere. Im interested in hearing any input from other members who can relate, or disagree. All points of view are welcomed here. This is a very personal matter that I feel very strongly about and needed to share. Sorry it turned into such a rant. Thanks for everyone who took the time to read.

@sunbaked, I couldn't agree with you more. I was in a type of pain management for 13 years with my primary Dr it was great. Then two years ago in July he retired and the state where I lived changed the laws. Long story I told my new Dr to fu@# off, and was miserable for a little over a year, then I found this web site. What really made me angry, was that the new Dr had no respect for me or my time. He told me I was wasting his time, because I would not agree to reinventing the wheel. He wanted to have test,cat-scan and MRI available. No wonder the cost of health care is so high, you have to trust me that the all the crap he wanted me to do was not needed. Also he insisted he had to tell my insurance company of 13 years that every thing that was wrong was from a preexisting condition, I beat up very seriously about 20 years ago. I was in the hospital for 2 and half months, this was before the affordable care act was settled law. I believe it was his way of trying to get out of treating me. I have not been silent, I have written letters to state official and will be testifying before the State legislator next month.

Shame is the tactic Dr's try to use, but there is no shame in being in pain. The shame belongs to them and morons that pass laws they don't really understand. All this came about because the state was cheap and people on workers comp , were prescribed Methadone for pain and a few overdosed. Ok off my soap box now.

Interesting video. Thanks for sharing it and the Feds working on this is no shocker. There is big money at stake but have you heard of the game called Wack a Mole?

As for asking for certain pain meds I suggest you are very careful! I do it with my primary MD at my check ups but never with PKs. I did however ask him last time for something with less APAP and he was all for that. My lower back problems are long term and well documented. I ask about certain meds for other issues I have and he will then tell me if there are in his mind better options and the pros and cons of what I asked him about vs what he usually writes or suggests. The bottom line is if I need them and he feels they are safe he will write it even if he personally favors another drug.

My previous doc who walked on water was his partner and is now fully retired. He had the same healthy attitude about letting the patient have a role in their care and their body.

http://www.kpbs.org/...ew-type-drug-c/

The multi-billion dollar failing war on drugs will probably never prevent these drugs from being available but nevertheless, we should be aware of such news. The US war on drugs has mostly just resulted in over-incarceration, death, and REALLY HIGH PRICES. I just wish more of these funds could be diverted to programs that educate people on the true dangers of use and divide it into their very different, respective catagories; recreational use, self medicating, abuse, and so on. Instead, were driven to these online leopar colonies.

I am a father, husband, and a hard worker. But i also happen to have some bulging discs among other back problems. I shouldnt feel ashamed about wanting to improve my quality of life. I'll never forget the first time I asked a doctoc for specific meds and the look I got. I asked him what was the problem with knowing what works best for my body and telling him. But he went on to explain all about pressure from the DEA and the medical board. Wait a minute, whats that got to do with my pain? Well that medicine is very addictive, dangerous, and so on and so forth. Fair enough, but let me explain some things. My family has never seen me stagger, swerve on the road, slur my speach, or suffer horrible mood swings. Wait, thats not altogether true, because they witnessed all of this while I was FIGHTING THROUGH THE PAIN. And yes, I enjoy the rush. But really, is that such a bad thing? Im sorry if this part of the post is off topic but I feel its directly related to the legal atmosphere. Im interested in hearing any input from other members who can relate, or disagree. All points of view are welcomed here. This is a very personal matter that I feel very strongly about and needed to share. Sorry it turned into such a rant. Thanks for everyone who took the time to read.

Thanks for the replies and sorry about those pm's that were answered late. I appreciate everyones feedback

I have been a chronic pain patient since 1987. I am currently on MMT because these so called PM doc's, either want to do more radial burns, all the above procedures that I had endured, countless times. My tolerance now is so high its really a shame. I was 17 when all this began@ didn't educate myself for the 1st 10 years. Anyway there should be ways of getting what's needed instead of some # that different M.D's have in their heads  of how much of what if any med. They will give. They have nothing to fear from the D.E.A. if it's all legit@ they follow the paper work. Work is the key word they don't want to bother w/ actual people they move in@ out quickly. This needs to change but sadly I don't think it will. If anything it's going the other way. Opiated-

@sunbaked~ preach brotha! This war on drugs shits got to go. An endless waste of taxpayer money.

Yeah, there are many other things to do with all of that money.  They should legalize some things, such as mj and use the money to combat other things.  Poverty, our soldiers, mental health all need help...  This is a non stop battle in the US. 

1.4 Trillion????? and the addiction rate is higher than it has ever has been in this country.....Good job US....money well spent!!!

Reactions: _X_
http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/oct/04/san-diegos-us-attorney-going-after-new-type-drug-c/

^^^^ This. Every last word I empathize with. In general, this is my exact story. I am a father and hard worker as well, sunbaked. I've also seen first hand the same thing you have when it comes to our health care in this country. The doctors are simply too scared to write for anyone in pain. Most of us end up online... biding our time waiting for the next disaster in the online community to cause everyone to scurry for the next option. We get judged carte blanche by doctors, pahramcists, people we let know about our health, etc. I can't tell you how many pharmacists I've got the stink eye from (or a "we are out of stock sorry"). Many equate the ability to walk into a pharmacy to someone that cannot possibly be in pain. Unfortunately you have a bunch of pharmacists out there (some even with blogs that do nothing but make light of people filling pain meds) who should have their licenses revoked. They are making decisions that are not based on any sort of medical knowledge, but unfortunately they have that ability. People rarely challenge them because they are already embarassed and ashamed enough of the stigma that is attached.  I can't agree more with everything you've said here.

This country needs to decriminalize drugs. They complain about money and debt... I can't think of a more lucrative business to be in. As times change people evolve though. Prohibition was revoked. Not that far in the past, people would burn "witches". People are always going to want their vices... gambling... drugs. The gov't needs to start being more forward-thinking on these issues. We know they are going to penetrate our lives as much as possible... especially now that the country is online... they need to decriminalize, take ownership of the situation and realize these things are never going to go away.

As the older doctors retire, and others are forced out by obamacare soon we will have zero doctors that will be willing to take on pain management clients. When my doctor retired last year I called no less than 40 doctors all said no to chronic pain patients. Of course I told them that I had all the appropriate chart notes, mri's, etc. with no luck.  Finally, I agreed to see a doctor for another injection that I knew would not work but lucky for me he hit a vein after telling me that it would be horrible if it happened and that he had never hit a vein before. My whole leg went numb, and I still have no feeling in my kneecap, he decided to help me but not without a complete list of new tests that will cost me thousands. But in the meantime he is willing to prescribe a very small amount each month not enough to get thru the month but if I am extremely careful I can space them out for at least 7 nights of sleep. At this point I am willing to do anything.

It's getting like the gov. is making it a crime to feel better.

Buy cracking down so hard on prescription drugs and making it harder to get, they are turning good, law abiding people into criminals by having to go around their Dr.'s to get the meds they need. They have Dr.'s  so afraid to prescribe what they know a patient medically needs.

What else do they expect us to do? I'm sure they (lawmakers) have no problem in getting drugs to ease their suffering.

To deprive people suffering from getting their meds is criminal to me.

My primary Dr's practice stopped writing for any narcs. Even sent out a letter - if you need pain meds go to a pain clinic.

I am so sorry you guys have to go through this. I am one of tje lucky ones with no chronic pain, but believe me...i put myself in your shoes every day and pray that this crap ends soon with the non-cooperation of doctors and government. It is crazy.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: We been rocking kinda hard since the day we begun, yo ready-c man, play Sanford and son....
  2. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon:
  3. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: "Well his name is ready-c and im tellin u, he can play the beat forwards a d backwards too...
  4. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: @LatsDoodis maaan funk d.a.t!
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  6. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  7. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  9. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  10. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  11. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  12. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  13. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  14. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  15. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  16. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  17. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  18. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  19. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  20. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
Back