Lets play hangman

• Thread starter Thread starter sadminion
  • Start date Start date
I don't think the OP is still with us, but if you give me a test @Rainbow, I'll give it a go. My husband and I sometimes play on our napkins while waiting at a restaurant. Preferably ones that don't use cloth napkins ;)

---------

Sorry @2earls, I can't make my lines any bigger/longer.  But it's 9 letters long.  I'm going to have to sign off now as it's gone midnight here in the UK and I need to go to bed...but I'll wait a minute for a guess?  :rolleyes:

There's no i in it.  I'm going to have to sign off now and go to bed...got the 'school run' to do later this morning.  I'm looking forward to playing hangman though and will check in tomorrow.

Take care

Rainbow 

A? Yes I always exhaust vowels first, quite predictable. How many guesses before I'm "hung"?

Yes, @2earls, there are two a's.  _a _ _ _ _a _ _.  

That's a good question......how many guesses before we get hung playing this game?  

I don't want to be responsible for hanging such a well respected moderator....I'll get lynched myself  :blink: :unsure: :blink: !!!  Not that I'm saying you won't get it, of course.  The word itself, not hung I mean!?!  :angry:

Take care

Rainbow

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I'm perfectly willing to be hung. I think we usually play 7 guesses.

So I will take a longer shot C ?

Ummmmmm, nope.

Is that two guesses, ignoring the one which was right of course, and five more incorrect guesses to go?   You can do it @2earls.  Part of me is struggling NOT to give you a little clue!  :)

Sorry @2earls, no N......3 down now, not that that makes me happy.  Due to the fact that the word could be ANYTHING, then can I give you just a little clue?  One more vowel would be good and if it's the right one then there's no more vowels in the word.  That isn't my clue, by the way.

Rainbow

Yup, there's an 'e'.  Good choice of vowel!!!   _ a _ e _ _ a _ _.  :)

Hello @2earls, somehow this thread has got mixed up or may be I managed to muddle things up...that's very likely!!!  

@sadminion's original post appears to have sprung up in the middle of the current game of hangman?  :blink: . I have no idea how that has happened.

Yes!  Am hoping that the way you're going, you'll get this.  I know the aim of the game is to win....hmmmm, best rethink that previous sentence  :rolleyes: !?

_ a _ e r _ a _ _  :)

Yes, well done you!  I'm off to lick my wounds now.....I had a sneaky suspicion that it wouldn't take you long to guess it when you were on a roll with the letters.  

Your turn @2earls, to confuse me......whenever you've got time, of course.

Good guess...think you are going to be a difficult opponent to beat!!!  :)

Rainbow

Here goes _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  8 letters if it's hard to see. I'm throwing out a tough one , so I will give clues after the first couple guesses.

Apologies for late response, I haven't been very well but am back with my brain functioning almost normally...which is a miracle as my brain has never been 'normal' in the first place  :) !

Okay, here goes my first guess....H?

I normally start with the vowels first but thought I'd try the reverse instead.....I'll probably regret being so random with my first guess and revert to using vowels, when I'm probably way off track with my guess  :rolleyes: !

Take care

Rainbow

No apologies needed. No time constraints on hangman here.

Sorry, no H. This is one of my go to stumpers. Only one vowel and so it's the key.

Okay, one down (sulk, only joking!), six tries left.  Only one vowel...hmmmmmmmmmm :unsure: .

My brain has been trying to think of words with only one vowel in it...so I'm just having a wild guess with this one!

Okay here goes...'E'?

Okay, one down (sulk, only joking!), six tries left.  Only one vowel...hmmmmmmmmmm :unsure: .

My brain has been trying to think of words with only one vowel in it...so I'm just having a wild guess with this one!

Okay here goes...'O'? 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back