Let's talk about SR-17018 -- Who's tried it?

sitm1914

DIAMOND SPONSOR
I wanted to bring this up to the community because it may possibly be (at least in my eyes) an almost perfect RC for what it does. If you're looking to get high off this RC, you may be trying to push this RC in a direction that it doesn't really excel at. If you are an opiate naive person, you may get something from this. Even if you have a somewhat decent tolerance, you may feel something there -- it isn't that you can't feel something from it -- it's just that there are plenty of other RCs out there like O-DSMT that are far better at giving you euphoria (if that's what you are seeking).

Now let's talk about where SR-17018 really excels -- stepping out of opiates in the most painless possible way while substantially reducing your tolerance quickly. This is a drug that can even handle zene levels of tolerance!

There is a lot of technical medical literature on SR out there via Google searches, but I'm curious if anyone in this community has successfully used it. Specifically:

1) Did you use it to step out of the opiate rabbit hole and was your use successful in this regard?

2) Did you use it to manage withdrawals while lowering tolerance? How did this work for you?

3) Did you use it for pain management as a drug that doesn't have respiratory depression (G protein-coupled receptor types -- GPCD) like many other opiates (β-arrestin recruitment types) out there?

4) Did you use it for once in a blue moon relaxation / slight euphoria while mainly choosing to keep your opiate tolerance at a very low level. (Weekend warrior, blue moon opiate usage, benzo alternative when life gets stressful, etc.)

Thank you!

While I'm yet to try it myself and have a sample on the way I know multiple people with extremely high tollies to zenes, cychlorphine ect that have had near miraculous reduction of tolerance without any acute withdrawal symptoms. I'm excited to try this compound. Just a word of warning though. The rapid reduction of tolerance comes with an all too real risk of overdose if you continue to use the high potency opis that you've grown accustomed to. A well known member of many of the rc opi communities recently passed away after rapidly reducing their tolerance using this chem. It's easy to forget how risky shit is for those with low to medium tolerance and when you achieve near miraculous results from a substance it's hard not to be tempted to go back to dabbling in your doc. Stay aware if the risks and take an extra heaping serving of caution if you choose to use this to drop tolerance. I would love to hear further experiences from people with especially high dosage habits of zenes, F, cychlorphine or long term mat. This could be a game changer for people but it's important to document its usage and results. Ideally by taking enough individuals experience into account we can develope a dosing protocol for those looking to reduce their habits and do it safely and effectively.

Love your reply! You bring forth an extremely important point -- this drug carries a very real danger in a most insidious way. It can reduce one's tolerance with a speed most users just aren't accustomed to.

I've actually studied tolerance -- the subject itself could easily fill a huge book. There are multiple phases involved in tolerance. To oversimplify the subject, there is basically a short and long-term tolerance. I think everyone is aware of the short-term tolerance behavior of the receptors. You go a few days / one week of not using and your tolerance is reduced usually between 10-60%. At this point you use once or twice and your tolerance goes back up to where it was previously. Besides receptor tolerance, the brain will actually compensate for a sudden large burst of receptor modification by releasing chemicals to counteract the large ingestion of opiates. This was a subject I wrote a paper or because it was immensely fascinating. This type of tolerance I wrote a paper on was called "situational / location / environmental tolerance" Let me explain (if you don't want to read, just skip over this part and scroll down to END).

------------------ START ----------------------

The brain is very aware of environmental cues when say a heroin user is about to shoot up (this also applies to pill users). Heroin users actually have a very habitual use pattern where they hyper focus to a set routine before shooting up (they did some MRI studies on this that were fascinating). As the user prepped before shooting up, the brain would release chemicals to help "protect" the body / brain from overdose by releasing chemicals to counter the sudden increase of opiates and Mu receptor agonisting (sp / proper word?)

You can actually do an experiment yourself if you are a pill user. Generally a pill user will take pills at the same location / times of day / etc. -- it is just something that is comfortable. Instead of taking your dose at home or the usual place you do it, drive out to an unfamiliar place and take your dose. What you will find is that by taking your normal dose at a different location or around different people, the dose will generally hit you harder than it usually does.

They basically found that a lot of heroin overdoses were caused by users taking their dose in unfamiliar environments. This was further compounded by the fact that many times users would be looking for a new supplier and there were compounding variables that caused these unfortunate overdoses (new dealer, new drug cut differently, new environmental cues the brain was unfamiliar with, etc.)

--------------------------- END -----------------------------------

So yeah, this all comes together and, like you said, a novel drug like SR-17018 adds a new variable where users have their tolerance cut much faster than they are accustomed to.

SR-17018 has the potential to do some amazing things and to help users make the transition to stop using opiates more quickly.

As you also said, SR-17018 seems to have a unique ability to prevent nasty withdrawals from very powerful opiates like the zenes, etc. These RCs are especially rough on users because they shoot up tolerance through the roof.

It is amazing that this novel drug can not only help with zene dependence, but it can do so quickly.

There are some discussions about exactly how much SR to take in milligrams. I have found that surprisingly low amounts of SR are all that is needed for very large dependence amounts. In fact, I've heard from some users that less is better and that taking too much can lead to more withdrawal symptoms.

I've personally had very large ODSMT dependencies where I was taking between 1250-1750 mgs of ODSMT per day and that taking 25-50mg of SR every 6-10 hours eliminated all but the very smallest withdrawal symptoms (Basically everything was taken care of except minor issues with bowel movements and dealing with annoying temperature fluctuations.

I know the term "miracle drug" is used a lot sometimes when a new RC hits the market from China but SR-17018 is truly a novel drug that deserves that nomenclature.

I used it after making a bad choice on opis with rapid tolerance build up on some a very bad type. I was put on subs and successfully used SR either by sub q (you're gonna wanna filter the mix depending which form you're receiving it in) or mix with bacteriostatic/distilled water or nasal spray/saline solution at 15-20mg/ml as this seems the max saturation solution I would make to go in the backdoor to put it politely haha - it's a peptide and thus fragile molecule- you dont want to eat it bc stomach acid will break down 90% of it before it would even start working so it's by far a very ineffective ROA. You want to refrigerate the solution as soon as water is mixed

Dosing would vary a lot and is something i dont have dialed in perfectly yet. But for going from withdrawal type symptoms to feeling a lot of instant relief with only 20-40mg booted is easily achievable so anyone on opis should have this stuff on hand at the current pricing bc it may become hard to get in the future bc of its ability to help with opi withdrawal and not being a big pharma product...yet. I've seen other research chem sites with pricing that would make it an unaffordable option for an addict like 50mg for $300 for lyophilized powder which is egregious when you can get a gram from a lot of current vendors for $100 or less. It would be a good one to stock up on now while availability and pricing are still good. I hope this one continues being available and affordable bc I believe it has high potential to help many many people especially those into those hell sent zenes and other overly potent RC opis that were never meant for human consumption and will destroy someone's tolerance permanently. I cant speak much to the receptor tolerance reset bc I havent gone back but SR17018 was a great thing to have and its helped other friends of mine also.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  3. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  4. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  6. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  7. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  8. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  9. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  10. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  11. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  12. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  13. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  14. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  15. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  16. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  17. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
  18. lucas007 @ lucas007: Good morning! Start the week with a positive mindset and tackle your goals with energy.
  19. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Anyhow, have a great Sunday. Find 5 minutes to give praise and show reverence for our Lord.
  20. rasetreydir @ rasetreydir: Wtf? I fell asleep and apparently shoutboxed.
Back