life?

I just stepped into a world of shit from being a manager to a multi unit manager in the restaurant business right at peak season with college graduation and Mother's Day tomorrow! One manager quit, 2 new ones in a very hard store to manage, two requesting vacations, and a new hire about to start training. Fucking over whelmed.  At least the vendors I have received from this site have helped ease the stress of the challenges ahead. Working my ass off,

mike

I just stepped into a world of shit from being a manager to a multi unit manager in the restaurant business right at peak season with college graduation and Mother's Day tomorrow! One manager quit, 2 new ones in a very hard store to manage, two requesting vacations, and a new hire about to start training. Fucking over whelmed.  At least the vendors I have received from this site have helped ease the stress of the challenges ahead. Working my ass off,

mike
Only way is UP ? @MJB!

Reactions: MJB
Life is beautiful yet so hard at times I alway think of American Beauty to keep my mind straight! @Def_Starr my boy, you got it rough I need to spend more time pm'ing you. Love and miss you Mr. Cool guy!

Ricky Fitts from American Beauty, "Sometimes, there's so much beauty in the world - I feel like I can't take it, like my heart is just going to cave in."

"Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die.

I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all. It stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout Camp, watching falling stars. [Gunshot] And yellow leaves from the maple trees that lined our street. [Gunshot] Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper. And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird. And Janie, and Janie. And Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday."

Last edited by a moderator:
Life is beautiful yet so hard at times I alway think of American Beauty to keep my mind straight! @Def_Starr my boy, you got it rough I need to spend more time pm'ing you. Love and miss you Mr. Cool guy!

Ricky Fitts from American Beauty, "Sometimes, there's so much beauty in the world - I feel like I can't take it, like my heart is just going to cave in."

"Remember those posters that said, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life"? Well, that's true of every day but one - the day you die.

I had always heard your entire life flashes in front of your eyes the second before you die. First of all, that one second isn't a second at all. It stretches on forever, like an ocean of time. For me, it was lying on my back at Boy Scout Camp, watching falling stars. [Gunshot] And yellow leaves from the maple trees that lined our street. [Gunshot] Or my grandmother's hands, and the way her skin seemed like paper. And the first time I saw my cousin Tony's brand new Firebird. And Janie, and Janie. And Carolyn. I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry. You will someday."
That's inspiring. Thanks for sharing...

You're so right!  Thanks!  It's a damn steep hill to climb though...  thanks for the positive vibes ptfc
No problem @MJB! There are positives to it, it will look good on the old CV for one, never mind your aptitude to multitask effectively. 

@PTFC thanks you're always there to lift people up and pass without judgement I wonder how many lives you have affected besides mine. You're an awesome man that I adore for your caring soul for everyone on this board! Just wanted you to know it doesn't go unnoticed thank you!

Try to find a lady and have a baby. Idk about you, but i want to pass on my genes with a spanish stallion with green eyes. Hopefully my kids do the same nd procreate with a good lady with spanish blood. Then we shall be the green-eyed people with good phenotypes and a golden-sense of morality! Thats one of my goals anyway...

That sounds like one hell of a dream beautiful baby's I'm sure! Wish the whole race thing would be that everyone no matter what color or ethnicity you are from would all be accepted by all! That's my dream!

That sounds like one hell of a dream beautiful baby's I'm sure! Wish the whole race thing would be that everyone no matter what color or ethnicity you are from would all be accepted by all! That's my dream!
Hey now, i do like them black bitches. The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice!

Dang @Def_Starr im so sorry for taking over your thread i didnt even realize it but i cant agree more than with @Bugatti and @PTFC i agree time for an overhaul and get to work on updating that resume you work way too hard with so little return find something you love youre still young, the world is yours. I was up above and told a story about my husbands ex girlfriend she didnt go to school until she was a single mom and moved away from my husband best decision ever at the time although he just smokes weed now a adays. But he was a heroin and coke fiend. Anyways she didnt go to school until she was almost 30 and went on to Yale to get her law degree. She puts me to shame with her shenanigans when shooting c. Just an example i dont know if anyone can do what she did is really smart obviously she graduated at the top of her class at Yale! Shoot for the stars my friend. Dang you can tell im newly clean kind of so optimistic it made me want to vomit listening to that crap at AA. By the way i didnt get clean by going to meetings i just quit and found out i was happier without drugs or the seriously hard that kill you! I just need to be able to deal with the tough turns life throws at you that seems to be my downfall that and pain, but i guess its something i need to work with all the time., thinking of you and wishingyou the best mr cool guy. Big hugs to you! You know youre always in my thoughts. 

Damn I got to unclutter my pm box and see what's happening with you @Def_Starr last time we wrote it sounded promising hoping all is getting even better will pm you. Unnecessary to put here I'll write you. Missed you even though of my times of lurking in and out I always spoke to you. So I feel pretty updated!

yah i am doing good, i got myself out of that jam you know me and you were stuggling with, just been working out and drinking mineral water and aloe vera water and doing cardio 

I think that this planet is a ball of rock, water, and gas spinning around in orbit hurtling around in a vast unknown universe that will eventually plungeinto nothingness and then start again again and again. Then it will blast into existence And repeat but eventually will finally end and return to nothing, which is the only real true thing. Their are a lot of good warm hearted people on this planet but they are ultimately just being good for their own gain (religion, believing their doing the right thing, karma, believing if their good people will be good to them. Loving And being kind to their children because they are a reflection of themselves, and they do genuinely love them but like I said, their a reflection of themselves ) I've considered suicide but am ashamed to admit I am a coward and don't have the balls for lack of a better phrase. I'm hoping to one day drink enough alcohol and right combination of drugs to get the courage to just blow my brains out or the very least asphxiate on my vomit when I pass out. Sigh I'll probably just keep truckin on though. Fuck it why not right. Sorry to bring up an old thread. You guys and gals are cool And I love you all. Also did I use the right form of their. Should I have used they're? Fuck it. Love yall

Ahhh I see we have a cynic here. I like that, but not to the point of being suicidal. 

There's nothing wrong with being self serving, I think our ultimate goal should be to feel good and be happy. After all the loftier goals really boil down to that. I'm nice for the same reason I take drugs; it makes me feel good. If being bad made me feel just as good I suppose I would do that, but it doesn't. I guess this is a hedonistic philosophy? 

@smckee83 You certainly make some interesting posts. I hope some of it is not meant to be taken seriously. Really, who wants to choke on their puke? That is not glamorous. I was hoping the sentence was going to be "the right combination to feel like a million bucks" or something along those lines. 

its like i wait for the weekends to get anything social
Me too! And that's just bc I work weekends. I very seldom feel like leaving the house. Money is a big part of it. Add in the panic disorder and ptsd, and it's a lot easier to just veg out in front if the tv all day. 

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back