Lights Out Slammer! (And Fuck You Newborn Vip!)

No more pics. This is a VERY serious thread.

And Uncle V, you're just as I envisioned.

Stay home. You're definitely banned from this Event.

Period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell ya, I certainly smell what The Rock's cookin. Perfect video clip. Honestly!

And let me guess, you're the little mic gripped in the Rock's hand, right?

Anyways, back to the MAIN point, the Official Opening Ceremony for Slammer's 880+ posts begins at noon.

There will be a "Flag of Nations" walk through the DBG Rose Garden with members of all race and

creed representing their countries or planets of birth.

Uncle Vitalis, that does NOT give you permission to drive your rusty old pick-up truck with your

over-sized Confederate Flag hung out your window through the garden. This is a multicultural, politically

correct, luxurious event. Not a Crash-up-Derby, Lawn Mower Racing, or Monster Truck show. So it's

best you stay home above ground in your bunker tent and continue planting your seeds in the trailer

park for 'the end' is rapidly approaching. For Alex Jones says so.

May the "Flag Ceremony" be the best ever in DBG history and be remembered for centuries to come.

Thank you.

Countdown begins....

Slammer 880+

I will be present to pants the hounduran delegation

I will be present to pants the hounduran delegation
More than welcome to attend, my well mannered friend, Jsarus.

Feel free to bring your family along too as I'm sure they are not a bunch of red-neck KKK hooligans and pick-pocketer's as a certain @V's are.

See you there. Front row tickets on the house for the activities and shows after the Flag Ceremony for you and all your guests/family.

Respectfully,

S

No more pics. This is a VERY serious thread.

And Uncle V, you're just as I envisioned.

Stay home. You're definitely banned from this Event.

Period.
24871308.jpg

For DBG members filled with anticipation as to what activity/event will proceed the "Flag Of Nations" walk through, plz take note:

In Room 880, of the DBG Convention Building, there will be a 2 hour demonstration on how to properly use a "FOOD SAVER" by yours truly. For you may not know, but the BEST method to store your meds for future use is by using a "food saver as I've known for some time now - but would like to share with others as a gift of gratitude for attending this grand event. This presentation will be both educational and fun, for there will be sample machines for those members interested in trying them out.

More to follow regarding this historic day as time permits.

Currently very busy welcoming Mr. JEWY and his zoo buddies (which thus far seem to have MUCH more class and sensibility than Soldier and his half-wit comrade Vitalis).

Stay tuned, for the day is still early...

For DBG members filled with anticipation as to what activity/event will proceed the "Flag Of Nations" walk through, plz take note:

In Room 880, of the DBG Convention Building, there will be a 2 hour demonstration on how to properly use a "FOOD SAVER" by yours truly. For you may not know, but the BEST method to store your meds for future use is by using a "food saver as I've known for some time now - but would like to share with others as a gift of gratitude for attending this grand event. This presentation will be both educational and fun, for there will be sample machines for those members interested in trying them out.

More to follow regarding this historic day as time permits.

Currently very busy welcoming Mr. JEWY and his zoo buddies (which thus far seem to have MUCH more class and sensibility than Soldier and his half-wit comrade Vitalis).

Stay tuned, for the day is still early...
Looks like some benzo plugging narcissist is about to fall off of his horse.....

I hate F'n horses. They remind me of my time in Mongolia and what I was stuck with eating for two weeks on end.

I want a big elephant like Hannibal had when he rode over the Alps.

Change it now, plz.

I hate F'n horses. They remind me of my time in Mongolia and what I was stuck with eating for two weeks on end.

I want a big elephant like Hannibal had when he rode over the Alps.

Change it now, plz.
I used to date a Mongolian in high school and she could cook a really good horse. She was also very talented at the in-trouser petting zoo. So horses it is! You mean you were cooking Horse, Slammer, they've got awful horse in Mongo-land! Turns your skin yellow!

I used to date a Mongolian in high school and she could cook a really good horse. She was also very talented at the in-trouser petting zoo. So horses it is! You mean you were cooking Horse, Slammer, they've got awful horse in Mongo-land! Turns your skin yellow!
Please keep this thread relevant to the topic at hand which is Slammer's 889+ Post Party, and not about your high school ex g/f stories.

This is MY day, not yours.

Regards,

S

Spoon and egg race starts at 2PM on the east lawn.

I repeat, the spoon and egg race starts at 2pm on the east lawn.

More announcements soon.

Thank you,

HANNIBAL SLAMMER #903

...in the mean time....now is no better time for all you mental midgets to sit back and reflect on my successes, preparing yourselves for the future - SLAMMER 50000++

...in the mean time....now is no better time for all you mental midgets to sit back and reflect on my successes, preparing yourselves for the future - SLAMMER 50000++
So those Hispaninc guys. They're bringing in bags of posts to be deposited in the bank and they're all your's from DBG? You know man, that's ambition, ambition I can't touch. I'm asking admin if he can freeze my count or send me back to zero, I am NOT competing with an animal who thinks like that!

Seriously though, I don't like youtube crap. I don't watch it, I don't comment on it, I don't wait for it to load, but when you have clips from one of the greatest movies ever made, it's worth every eye straining second. Thanks for the kickass vid!

And a Slammer 50000++ Post Party wouldn't be complete without a nose full of this:

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back