lisa@laite-bio.com

Chinaguy

Anyone had any experience or reviews on this vendor????? they say they have a bunch but i can't find one single review.......

"Wickrme:laitelisa. We are fine and steady chemical supplier from China."

well she said they are "fine and steady" so consider me sold(on their legitimacy).... /s

i would not buy from some random chinese website claiming to be selling anything.

"Wickrme:laitelisa. We are fine and steady chemical supplier from China."

well she said they are "fine and steady" so consider me sold(on their legitimacy).... /s

i would not buy from some random chinese website claiming to be selling anything.
thanks for the reply, i think your probably right in this is a scam......however there are some chinese companies that are legit out there, ? i think....

Im sure there are but are you willing to bet your money on which ones are legit? I say Stick with the large estabished chinese vendors with reviews.

thanks for the reply, i think your probably right in this is a scam......however there are some chinese companies that are legit out there, ? i think....
are you saying this is a legit co?   2earls?????

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinaguy luckily I happened to see this, it doesn't notify me without the @ symbol.

I didn't put any warning here. I was only agreeing with you that there are legitimate Chinese companies, but I have no idea if this one is.

I would probably heed @Mgd advice and stick with ones that have favorable reviews. 

Reactions: Mgd
Product line seems like the standard fare in China for now, it's odd that they do not list the prices for the things they sell and the site just seems a bit odd to me.  Where did you find this source? It's odd that google did return any hits on RC forums and according to the whois search the site has only been around for about 8 months.  Also no reviews anywhere that I could find.

Product line seems like the standard fare in China for now, it's odd that they do not list the prices for the things they sell and the site just seems a bit odd to me.  Where did you find this source? It's odd that google did return any hits on RC forums and according to the whois search the site has only been around for about 8 months.  Also no reviews anywhere that I could find.
i also find that odd...the same site also has different email address

@Chinaguy luckily I happened to see this, it doesn't notify me without the @ symbol.

I didn't put any warning here. I was only agreeing with you that there are legitimate Chinese companies, but I have no idea if this one is.

I would probably heed @Mgd advice and stick with ones that have favorable reviews. 
for some reason it notified me when u posted that and it was highlighted with an exclamation point...thanx

I made a order 3 weeks ago for 2-fdck and they still telling me they are waiting to get it from factory.

To me they are scammer and I would't recommand anyone to make a order with them

http://laite-bio.com/

wickr : sofia1230

SCAM STAY AWAY

I made a order 3 weeks ago for 2-fdck and they still telling me they are waiting to get it from factory.
Other Chinese sources (lsr, longflourish, researchchemsclub) are saying there is no 2-fdck left and it likely will NOT be coming back. Not really sure why.

I try to only buy massive amounts from someone who continually says "hey friend" and then inundates the threads with pictures of noids.

"These aren't the noids you are looking for "

Can anyone please prove me with the evidence of this 2-FD€K ban? I've looked for documentation of this, but last I checked (a couple weeks ago), I hadn't seen anything actually proving it, just conjecture. One of the l@bs I have worked with a couple times with success (last order got s3ized, but a reship is purportedly on the way, and tr@cking that was given shows movement and at least matches what should be showing up to this point that it is legitimately mine) I asked about this after first hearing about it, and they said that it has not yet been banned, but that China bans new substances every single year consistently, and they anticipate it being amongst the list this year, like tryptamines were last year. My l@b is supposedly a state-sponsored l@b, meaning China allows them to operate legally on their end, as opposed to many l@bs over there which are clandestine. This is all just what they have discussed with me.

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 Im honestly only going on the word on a numerous vendors/labs in China.  I assume they know what they are talking about, and afaik every state-sponsored lab has ceased production.  I highly doubt clandestine labs would produce it considering its extremely low profit vs weight, especially when considering the punishment for drug offenses in China, but i have no real idea. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Other Chinese sources (lsr, longflourish, researchchemsclub) are saying there is no 2-fdck left and it likely will NOT be coming back. Not really sure why.
I've seen rumblings on r3dd1t that production will continue of this chem and (dont hold me to this) more shipments are due stateside in the coming months

@LysergamideLandscapes1938 Im honestly only going on the word on a numerous vendors/labs in China.  I assume they know what they are talking about, and afaik every state-sponsored lab has ceased production.  I highly doubt clandestine labs would produce it considering its extremely low profit vs weight, especially when considering the punishment for drug offenses in China, but i have no real idea. 
Thanks for clarifying your information sources.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back