Ll's - How Many Have You Had?

Do you still order from IOP's after receiving a LL?

• Yes

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Still considering

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

monalee

Hi all!  So I have seen a lot of chatter about LL's as I read posts and I am wondering how many folks on here have received?  I got ONE in 2009 and it was enough to scare the sh** out of me and I never ordered from an IOP again.  The meds I ordered were just benzos and sleep related so nothing too major but I was totally freaked out!  It sucks too because the vendor was awesome, super reliable, great quality.

Now with MG banning me I just feel like I am totally out of options.  But wondering how much folks really roll the dice?  Would love to know...thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have recieved about 10 over quite a long period of time. Nothing ever happened.

I've had at least 30 LL's over just the past 5 years alone. And I keep ordering from the same companies. It's just a matter of chance sometimes if they check the entire mail bag or not. Or, if the package arrives with rattles, I don't bother with them anymore, I consider that lucky to have made it through.

Somehow I haven't gotten 1. My mehico site sends them in the original rattlers & surprisingly they always slip through. Maybe they think it's a box of maracas....Never even gotten a package opened & resealed w/their green? tape.

Somehow I haven't gotten 1. My mehico site sends them in the original rattlers & surprisingly they always slip through. Maybe they think it's a box of maracas....Never even gotten a package opened & resealed w/their green? tape.

Wow! I'm moving to Chicago.

Much closer to Illinois too, where the scummiest scammer I've ever read about resides - Jewbacca. Allow me the pleasure of retribution - Snowblower Style.Since no one else seems to give two shits about being ripped off. The guy's an apparent weasle. Even a teen age girl can can crush him with one hand. 

Much closer to Illinois too, where the scummiest scammer I've ever read about resides - Jewbacca. Allow me the pleasure of retribution - Snowblower Style.Since no one else seems to give two shits about being ripped off. The guy's an apparent weasle. Even a teen age girl can can crush him with one hand.
That's crazy, never heard about him so looked up jewbacca scam. Luckily, thanks mostly to these types of forums, I've never been scammed. Sorry to go off topic but did that douche ever get caught?

That's crazy, never heard about him so looked up jewbacca scam. Luckily, thanks mostly to these types of forums, I've never been scammed. Sorry to go off topic but did that douche ever get caught?
Simple answer: No......as he laughed at all the suckers who feared he must be some big ass NHL dude. Scrawny little rat, that's all he is.

I think that Jewbacca dude is from Indiana actually from what I have read.  Still close enough for someone to pay him a nice visit!  

So from what I am reading, most folks are not afraid of LL's.  I guess I am paranoid by nature and I do have a major anxiety problem (henceforth why I even used an IOP in the first place!!).  This is all very meta all of a sudden.  /default_smile.png  Luckily I got a local doc now for most of my issues...but not all of them.  The search continues!  

Thanks for all your responses!

I got one in 2002 I think. Dumb ass me called the number and spoke to the customs guy. The first thing he said before I spoke was I calling about the letter. I say yes , that was pretty much the whole conversation and nothing happened.

In the last 5 years I got about 6 or 7. Changed my vendor and never got another in 2 years.

i've received 2 and both were from 2007 and earlier. actually- both were from Indian vendors and 2 different "4u" sites. both reshipped- no further problems. I don't deal with those vendors anymore- if they are even around.

I'm curious as to whether there is a correlation between LLs and region ordered from. My impression is you're more likely to get one from orders from IOPs in Europe, Asia, etc. than you are from an SY - true or false?

There's no option in the poll for zero! I think that would be a helpful statistic. Knock on wood, I haven't received one YET. I keep my orders small and infrequent, and try to stay away from "hot" regions of the world if possible. I'm sure my luck will run out eventually.

Congrats on having your virginity taken away! Lol! Just dont worry....it happens and i am sorry it happened to you.

I have had around 5 or so. Nothing happened though. Just got the letters saying product is not aloud in my country. What I want to know is when I go away somewhere and they look at my passport, does the computer there looking at say something about those LLs?? Anyone know about that.

Only one, and it was less than a month ago. I've been ordering for years from different places but this was an attempt from a different location than usual. From others experience with LOS I'm not deterred, just avoiding that shipping locale.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back