Ll's - How Many Have You Had?

Do you still order from IOP's after receiving a LL?

• Yes

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Still considering

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
I've had at least 5 over the last 15 years I've ordered from IOP's. Argentina was the culprit for 3 of them, won't order from there again. I'm sure my postman thinks I'm a complete junkie since some packages have rattled like crazy!

I have been lucky I have only gotten 2 over a long time probly a 1% --knocks on wood-

I have been ordering from IOPS for some time and I have yet to get one.

I know that an order from pk to the uk is very likely to get flagged up these days,what I'm asking is india a better option than pk for a successful delivery?

what is color tape on a package or green tape mean ??? 

Green tape is used by US customs. It's what you don't want to see when receiving a letter.

if i see that on a package when i go to pick it up is it something i just turn back or still pick up because whatever was inside mostly likely got taken away with a ll letter inside?

I've only had one letter with green tape and contents were removed by customs, standard LL bullshit inside. Sometimes they inspect and leave the contents inside, so it's worth looking inside.

I got one about ten years ago, but it was for ordering 1000 cigarettes from a British crown colony, and UK customs kindly offered to let me pay the duty if I wanted to receive them lol. Don't smoke anymore anyway. But none so far for this type of thing.

do postal workers go above and beyond, and report even after it cleared customs, do they have any obligation? or they keep it moving ... ?

:/ well lets hope that most employees like being lazy and laid back and the current pay salary to just say screw it, another day another dollar, ....

johnnog said:
think some postal workers are so busy and getting treated like crap by their bosses that they might just  think sod it and let it through,on the other hand,you'll always get those who will report anything so they might get a bit higher up the ladder....just a thought.
Thanks

I have never received a LL, and 7 years ago had something only listed in the tracking system as seized and destroyed. I received a package the other day however, and THIS was wierd. First I was not expecting 4 day turn around.I thought it would be more like 2 weeks as usual. So you can probably guess the shipper. The strange thing was the person that dropped it off hovered in the foyer talking to me and someone else. I don't mean your usual small talk. I mean, THIS WAS WEIRD. I almost wonder if he recognized it and was looking for .... a tip? Have never seen this delievery person before..... new route? IDK. Still can't stop thinking about how wierd it is. Usually it is here you go, and thank you.

Just wanted to share.

I got a ll about 4-5 years ago and was wondering if I should use the same addy? Thanks in advance

I have about 2 or 3 in the last 5 years. All from Ind. I don't order from there anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'm new here, so if I fudge on the rules please excuse me.  After having my insurance downgraded to nearly useless levels, I became interested in ordering substitutes via none traditional methods.  These LLs make me pretty nervous, from my current understanding it really isn't a big deal besides losing some cash for nothing?.  But I've got some newbie questions regarding LLs.  And before you flame me for not searching, I did, but didn't find any clear cut answers, and if there are good posts already politely refer me to those please.  First is, when they send these LLs is all your information recorded and observed over time, and is this information shared with local PD or anything? and secondly, assuming small orders, is there a difference in likelihood of being prosecuted dependent on the certain supplement obtained? Say something that may help cholesterol, verses something to help sleep that is stronger than OTC, and something that may help with lower back pain with a bit more strength than tylenol?  And lastly, which regions are risky/not risky?  I haven't attempted any orders yet, so give me the raw truth so I can assess my options /default_sleep.png . 

Ive gotten a few at a PO box years ago but if your making postal workers work harder then they have to then chances are they'll report you if they see something unusual. I always tip my mailman generously during the holidays cause I know it's annoying getting signatures or having to rush deliver before 12 because somethings express. A little hush money never hurts to leave for them during the holidays, mine even writes thank you cards.

None so far, hope to keep it that way. I don't think people have anything to worry about legality wise unless you are ordering mass amounts though.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. xenxra @ xenxra: maybe
  2. rosetrip33 @ rosetrip33: Hey anyone there
  3. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: @Dr-Octagon “I got a hoe named reel to reel, she got a buddy named SP12 now you know the deal… Mo’ money, mo’ money for the bank roll / Stick to the script, don’t slip in the ’94”
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: or i guess you could just DM them on here
  5. xenxra @ xenxra: @robert1975 prob just shoot admin a msg with contact button at bottom of site
  6. rockychoc @ rockychoc: @xnxra hahahaha
  7. R @ robert1975: @xenxra my username man.... my handle, username.
  8. xenxra @ xenxra: what kind of handle? there are several types of interior and exterior door handles such as pull-out handles, push-down handles, pull-up handles, trigger handles, and touch handles.
  9. R @ robert1975: Can anyone tell me how I change my handle?
  10. C @ Cruzing: Hey guys whats up?
  11. P @ peanut: Good weekend to all. Enjoy the rest of summer.
  12. BobbyDigi33 @ BobbyDigi33: Just a friendly reminder, gratitude is literally a super power we all have at our disposal. It's the antidote to depression, anger, envy, lust and other low vibratory states. Have a nice weekend and be grateful today!
  13. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: ✌️
  14. QuantumMatrix @ QuantumMatrix: 💀
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: Lmao 🤣
  16. Z @ zzaps94: Hey guys sorry I misunderstood what does shoutbox was, Hope you guys are all having a great day out there
  17. Dr-Octagon @ Dr-Octagon: The roland 808. Or the hamond b-3 organ
  18. LatsDoodis @ LatsDoodis: What’s the most important drum machine/kit to have changed music and why? I think maybe SP-12 or the 1200, but kinda want to say drumulator or Rhythm Maker King 2 gave us some classic shit.
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @DocPep yes. just use temp.pm or snote
  20. Terrylolol @ Terrylolol: Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
Back