Lol's - Is Your Name, Address Logged?

jules

Within 8 years of so, I have only received (I think) THREE lol's -- Two of which have been recently or it could be 4 and 3 - My memory is horrible because the last lol received was a couple of months ago. It was the last time I ordered from overseas. I want to order again but I don't know if I need to get it sent to a friend's place or either get a remailer service. Do they store your name and/or address whereas they "look it up" when international shipments arrive OR do they just go by where it came from and what they detect "in the package?"

It seems they would have too much "mail" coming in to check EVERYONE's name, address!!

Please advise if anyone knows - I would like to order soon but would like some advice first.

THANKS!

Jules

I can't imagine they would have a database with addresses. I think that it would be very time consuming to try to cross reference every parcel that went through that facility. Buy the way I think the term is LL (love letter) not lol. I wish you luck with future mailings.

Thanks Chef--

That's why I just logged on - I was cooking dinner - thinking about the day and remembered that I had put LOL - as we all know is laugh out loud. I guess I have used lol so much in email, etc. that it was the first thing to come to mind and I rushed in here to change it. Too late.

You are correct - which makes me feel better - there is A LOT of international postage and mailings - I will try again and see what happens.

Thanks for the good luck on purchase.

If it makes you feel any better I was Laughing out loud when I was reading your post.

What difference would make if a friend or remailer send you the package? 

I think, but could be wrong, he was wondering if it would help keep the package from being intercepted if it was sent to a different address from the shipper.

I too had wondered if Customs would keep track of addresses once they did confiscate something. But it would require every mailed packages address be entered into a database. Given that scanners sort most of the mail it is possible but I haven't seen anything to make me think it happens. Especially since people who have received a LL were able to get more stuff mailed from the same vendor and got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im wondering this also.. Do packages sent using a remailer still get inspected by customs after the remailer has posted the package to its destination?

For example, I live in Australia. If I used a USA remailer, ordered something from India that gets posted to my remailer in USA, then from USA to Australia, Is it just as likely that the package will be inspected by Australian customs?

Seems like it would double my chances of seizure, I mean my drugs could be taken from US customs or Australian customs.. Is this correct?

A package from US might be less likely to be inspected in Australia than a package from India, but still..

I've also wondered about this, years back I received a couple letters. If they took the time to empty the package and put a letter in, log the item so that it may be claimed if you call or write in. Then why would they not also store that information to cross reference later. How else can they keep track of trends in suspected importation illegalities? Yes the system is overloaded with more mail than can be dealt with... If someone is consistently ordering meds which are intercepted by customs, eventually that person may be flagged for at least a cursory investigation.

Just my two cents, the system may be flawed and imperfect but if they have absolutely no databases that store this information at least temporarily then what's the point? Thoughts?

I've also wondered about this, years back I received a couple letters. If they took the time to empty the package and put a letter in, log the item so that it may be claimed if you call or write in. Then why would they not also store that information to cross reference later. How else can they keep track of trends in suspected importation illegalities? Yes the system is overloaded with more mail than can be dealt with... If someone is consistently ordering meds which are intercepted by customs, eventually that person may be flagged for at least a cursory investigation.

Just my two cents, the system may be flawed and imperfect but if they have absolutely no databases that store this information at least temporarily then what's the point? Thoughts?
I think they might turn a blind eye so to speak to the occasional/regular user.. 

If you order a few hundred benzo's or trams, posted to your own home address, under your own name, who in their right mind is going to turn that for a profit? 

Order 300 on a monthly basis to your own home MAYBE they store in info to use against you if your caught illegally selling them..

Order 500 on a weekly basis however, that's a different story..

Not to say its impossible to get 500 pills past customs, shit I got 1000 v@liums coming my way (Really hope they reach me)

Keeping record or not, boarder security are not complete morons, I dont think it's too hard to tell the difference between personal use & distribution.

I've had a few packages opened by customs containing prescription only benzo's, they sealed it back up a notice saying "This package was opened by customs for inspection"

Maybe its too much paper work or maybe they just don't care..

Realistically I think their main goal is to stop as many kilos of heroin as they can, not waste their time punishing the everyday working class man for a few prescriptions he may or may not need..

Kudos to customs!

I do not believe that they keep any track of all. If anything they may make it a point to see where all these packs are going, city and state wise. And focus on that particular area a little harder. Then. I could be wrong.

Within 8 years of so, I have only received (I think) THREE lol's -- Two of which have been recently or it could be 4 and 3 - My memory is horrible because the last lol received was a couple of months ago. It was the last time I ordered from overseas. I want to order again but I don't know if I need to get it sent to a friend's place or either get a remailer service. Do they store your name and/or address whereas they "look it up" when international shipments arrive OR do they just go by where it came from and what they detect "in the package?"

It seems they would have too much "mail" coming in to check EVERYONE's name, address!!

Please advise if anyone knows - I would like to order soon but would like some advice first.

THANKS!

Jules
There is nothing to Lol about a LL.... /default_rolleyes.gif

I think for the most part what people are ordering is small potatoes and honesty LE does have the time or money to go after the little guy. Unless there is an obvious pattern and frequent shipments

Yeah I'm sure our info is logged into a computer but there's some much friggin data in the world it get purged almost as fast as it goes in.

The LL I received in May (sample pack of eefeddra with the street value of 3.00), stated, along with the standard language; that if I did not respond, my name and "offense" would be posted on some site (for 30 days to begin a # of days after the LL post date) somewhere near my home addy, not the point of entry - which was  on the opposite coast...I shredded the LL and tried to forget about it...never heard anything else and never searched for my name on a list. As many have pointed out, it is small fish (just the energy and time to even send me the LL would have cost US taxpayers a heck of a lot more than 3.00 worth of something that is not even banned in most countries), but that said, I worry that my info is logged somewhere. I don't think about it much, but when packages don't arrive within a reasonable timeframe - I get nervous, but its the price I pay, right?

I have recd several ( i think almost 10) mostly with an Indian source. Four or five were pretty close together about seven or eight years ago. Nothing ever happened.

vin, I would probably be worried too but it's been almost 6 months and as you, I and others have speculated, LE 's not going to waste the time and money.

Maybe your name is on a list and even they stated it would be on this list for a certain period of time.

I feel if a list were kept for a longer period of time it would be looking for repeated names over and over.

And again it cost money to save data that's why companies purge after a  certain period of time.

And I know it's easy for me to say it's going to be alright but the longer time goes by the less likely they can or will do anything.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back