Lol's - Is Your Name, Address Logged?

Yeah, listen to Cat Vin. If those letters meant anything Cat would be living at the big house.

lol (as in lots of laughs) thanks HB and Cat - I appreciate your words of wisdom and comfort

I guess that's true I tend to forget that LE is primarily concerned with serious stuff and dealers. I was actually cuffed once years ago by my local LE because I appeared (and was) intoxicated. I live in a major city; all they did was talk to me for 5 minutes to see that I was straight and was an average Joe not a lunatic. Then they drove me home and even dropped me down at the end of the street so neighbors wouldn't see, at my request.

Y'all made a good point about laziness also: the common customs officer stuck looking at boxes and envelopes every day of the week who is used to seeing kilos of serious stuff probably looks at an envelope of pills as a waste of their time and energy. My earlier point was why wouldn't they input the information, but it's probably true most guys just don't want to fill out another form!

Ya they want the big guys. The little person ordering 70 or 100 benzos don't need to worry. I feel that they are looking for 500 or 1000 pills going to that address every other week or month. Something maybe done with that. But if it was a serious drug like heroin or coke or something like that, it would not just be thrown to the side. It would be looked at in a serious way. I have a order that's been in customs since Oct 6. 60 or 70 trans. I know I will not get it. It's gone. Will I receive LL? I don't know yet. They may not cause I think they know if they send you LL, it's proof to show your vendor so you can get a reship. So I think they stay away from that more often now.

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back