lOOKING FOR AN UPPER

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
well i tried adderal and they were good,if a lil speedy,somone said ritalin might be more my thing as its more coke vrs phet.

i dunno,i just wanna be able to pop a pill when i got shit loads to do.

tried some dr hermans head shop stuff today called bullet and its strong,i still go over half and had to have 2 lots of downers and im stll not there totally!

well adderall will certainly do the trick but have you tried scheduling rest times, getting plenty of sleep and eliminating distractions? I'm just saying you don't necessairily need a crutch....

Kanna if im not mistaken. Suppliers...idk??
I would not say Kanna, it's like a fair anti-depressant and seems more relaxing anti-anxietyish.

Not sure what kind of upper you want, Maeng Da Kratom, is a lot more energetic with a good buzz, but not for real world functioning.

Many cultures use betel nut as a mild stimulant. It's a little gross but occasionally you can find flavored kinds. I think this should be easy to find online.

Kratoms great but its effects are a little short lived. Betel nut is just about worthless. Coca leaf is fairly effective but out of the question if you get drug tested.

iF ANYINE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION THAT BE GREAT.
If you want something really high power yet legal, read into Propylhexedrine. Ive tried it and although it is disgusting to the taste buds it gives an insane kick for about 2-3 hours.

If you want something really high power yet legal, read into Propylhexedrine. Ive tried it and although it is disgusting to the taste buds it gives an insane kick for about 2-3 hours.
Now there's something I haven't heard mentioned in ages. Despite this thread being more than a year old, I'll comment just the same. The product you mention is sold OTC in the US (unscheduled) as an inhaler called Benzedrex. To use it as described, one must extract the product from the inhaler's cotton rods. The problem is, the lavender oil and menthol inactive ingredients are also extracted, and when ingested, the taste is ridiculously bad, as you mentioned. Frequent belching also occurs after ingestion. To get an idea of what it would be like, eat a half dozen Kool filter kings and a few Mountain Dews and see how the after taste strikes you.

Also, as this product wasn't made for oral ingestion, the comedown is VERY heavy. The mother of all stim hangovers, so take that into account as well. Any port in a storm I suppose if you absolutely, positively must have some stims and have no other option, but I certainly wouldn't recommend it.

Iv read about them Jewy . Wonder if you could plug them ? Menthol lavender farts sound pretty fun. Besides that you could claim my shit don't smell like roses it smells like lavander....

Ima try n plug a cpl today I'll report back on the smell of my farts and the effects

The worst farts are the farts that start when you run out of vicodin...about the second and third day...OMG...it's like something that shouldn't be coming out of a human being

If anyone has this information, they would appear to not be in a sharing mood, given that the quoted post in 16 months old. Just an observation. We'll see, maybe someone can be of assistance.

dunno its strange when people look for uppers,coffe ? redbull? mountain dew ,plenty of shite drinks that will keep you buzzing like a rabbit on duracel bateries ad /default_biggrin.png

If someone is looking for uppers that give motivation then thats a big no go as the road leads down hill on them.

Anybody know how Kanna is best taken? powder form, gel caps,... ?

Also it would be nice if there were suggestions for suppliers
I prefer capsules (force of habit  /default_wink.png ) or a nice 25x or 50x Tincture.  

If anyone has this information, they would appear to not be in a sharing mood, given that the quoted post in 16 months old. Just an observation. We'll see, maybe someone can be of assistance.
I have ordered both Kratom and Kanna from these guys:

http://www.sapphirebotanicals.com

Though it looks like they no longer offer Kanna.  Hmm..

Also have given all these places a whirl once or twice:

http://www.kratomexperience.com/ - Kratom

http://www.bouncingbearbotanicals.com/ - A little on the pricey side but they've been around forever.  

http://www.ethnobotanicals.com/kanna-extract.html - Kanna extracts

http://www.ephedrawarehouse.com/ - Speaking from experience, the Lipodrene should get you nice and shaky.  

For you Europeans looking for some legal party pills and whatnot:

http://www.elephantos.com/ - Amsterdam

http://www.azarius.net/  - Amsterdam

Hopefully someone will find something they are looking for in the above links.

hey everybody im not sure im in the right place but i found a 17 ounce container of 1972 bristol-myer company from N.Y. N.Y. it says on the package softique bath oil beads and it looks like salts so i was hoping that someone had some knowledge on this any info would help thanx

hey everybody im not sure im in the right place but i found a 17 ounce container of 1972 bristol-myer company from N.Y. N.Y. it says on the package softique bath oil beads and it looks like salts so i was hoping that someone had some knowledge on this any info would help thanx
Is this an attempt at humor, or are you seriously asking this question?

Drugbuyersguide Shoutbox
  1. robert1975 @ robert1975: @CnC5 as @xenxra mentioned, they are on the international list. Somehow they are still allowed to take orders from US subscribers.
  2. xenxra @ xenxra: @CnC5 theyre on the international list
  3. CnC5 @ CnC5: @robert1975 whats v10?
  4. xenxra @ xenxra: yeah that is pretty f'd, thanks for the heads up.
  5. robert1975 @ robert1975: Even worse, they know this yet continue to take orders from the US and will not give coin back. That's fucked up.
  6. robert1975 @ robert1975: If anyone has questions about V10.... they CANNOT get anything into the USA, regardless of what they tell you. I have proof if anyone needs it.
  7. porkandbeansboy @ porkandbeansboy: I think it's safe to say that we are all grateful for this place. Everyone here on these forums that is lol. :)
  8. FunkyFlirt911 @ FunkyFlirt911: DBG new Feature unlocked :D
  9. aenima1336 @ aenima1336: Either it's a bug or he paid a lot? 🤣
  10. xenxra @ xenxra: why is groot listed five times in a row on the banner at the top?
  11. C @ Careb3ar: Stay safe everyone!
  12. H @ hillbillie: thank you DBG for keeping me safe as can be in this market!
  13. K @ knofflebon: Hope yallz havin a decent weekend
  14. P @ player72: Oy vey that comments section on the pneu ork poast
  15. CnC5 @ CnC5: @knofflebon lmao damn thats crazy 🤪
  16. K @ knofflebon: Oof, kriss kross “tonight’s tha night” came on randomly. Feeling so old
  17. lucas007 @ lucas007: @knofflebon Lol, So funny,
  18. K @ knofflebon: Lol, as a famous singer once said, it’s like rain on your wedding day, or a free ride when you’ve already paid….
  19. xenxra @ xenxra: @knofflebon lol
  20. Gracie5 @ Gracie5: @knofflebon thanks for sharing! Holy buckets!
Back